As of February 21, 2012 the new blog for Rock-it Radio. http://www.rockitradio.net
Listing of and archiving the newsletter and playlists of our shows. Rock-it Radio has been online since 1995 and plays roots Americana rock and roll. Including Rockabilly and Doo Wop.
Well it is the first newsletter of a new month so we
have plenty of giveaways and offers here at Rock-it
Radio. Plus an announcement of our 100 Trillion
Dollar give away. Of course we have 9 new shows
online of wonderful oldies of yesterday as well.
Plus a sad passing of another doo wop legend and
Rock-it Radio has entered the world of twitter as well.
And several more new vintage radio shows in our
Rock-it Radio Launching Pad as well. And some
$5 specials you should definitely check out.
And also don't forget that our vintage radio broadcasts
in our rock-it radio launching pad store makes wonderful
nostalgic gifts. and there is still time for us to ship.
these are actual rock radio shows from the 50s thru the 70s
and you can check out our list at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
And your purchase is also a donation to help keep Rock-it
Radio on for 2012!
============================================ REMEMBER YOU CAN ORDER ANY OF THESE ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS ON CD!!!! NEW EASIER ORDERING!
Would you like one of these Rock-it Radio shows on CD? To
be able to play anywhere? And help support Rock-it Radio at the
same time. For complete information check out our program
ordering webpage at: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
Our shows are of course copies straight from the studio so they are
studio quality and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Or if you would rather receive an invoice let me know and we
can e mail you a copy - Just e mail us the show(s) you would like
to have and the Rock-it # to: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== All Rock-it Radio shows stay online from 18 to 24 days and are
broadcast in MP3 Format. To tune in just click to the speaker
at our program page at: http://www.rockitradio.net/programs.html
The newest show added replaces the oldest show so if you see a
show near the bottom of the listing - you should listen as soon as
LANE QUIGLEY AND THE MEMORY LANE SHOW IN ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4051
This week it is more forgotten Top 40's on Rock-it
Radio with Lane Quigley and the Memory Lane Show.
Unfortunately we do not have the playlist for this show.
Thank you Lane for another great flashback of the
music of Top 40 Radio. If you would like to contact
Lane with a future request or a musical question or
would just like to say hello you can reach him at: email@example.com
============================================== JOHNNY G AND THE CRUISIN' SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4052.
Johnny G is back this week from his studios outside of London,
UK with rock and roll songs of the 50s and early 60s. With
his excellent delivery as well.
The Cruisin' Show, including some rare early UK tracks in
belated tribute to Davy Jones and something brand new from
A groovy beginning
1. Stand tall - The Cals (19?/)
2. Rock and Roll is Here to Stay - Danny & the Juniors (1958)
3. Roll Over Beethoven -The Four Chaps (1956)
4. A Night With Daddy G (part 1) - The Church Street Five (1961)
5. Rock A Billy Boogie - Joe Therrian Jr (1957)
6. Singing The Blues - Bill Haley & his Comets (1960)
7. Mailman Blues - Little Richard Moreland & the Pyramids (circa 1965)
8. She Cried - Billy Fury (1963)
9. Every Little Kiss - Mike Berry (1962)
10. Bye Bye Love - The Everly Brothers (1957)
11. Cathy's Clown - The Everly Brothers (1960)
Back to the Boogie
12. Offbeat Boogie - Roy Hall (unissued 1955)
13. Shirly Purley - Ray Peterson (1958)
14. Drip Drop - Dion (1963)
15. Completely Sweet (version 1) - Eddie Cochran (1957)
16. Dream Girl - David (Davy) Jones (1965)
17. It Ain't Me Babe - David (Davy) Jones (1965)
Let's Rock Again!
18. You Gotta Get Ready - Johnny Burnette (1958)
19. Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis Presley (1956)
20. Bumble Boogie - B Bumble & the Stingers (1961)
21. I Can't Take That - The Chantels (1958)
22. Believe Me - Royal Teens (1959)
Fire it Up!
23. I'm On Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis (1964)
24. Big Fat Saturday Night - Gene Vincent (1960)
25. Boston Rocker - Bob Luman (1961)
26. Slippin and a Slidin' - Buddy Holly (released 1963)
27. Still Nineteen - Colin Paul (2012)
Do you have a future request in a upcoming Cruisin' Show
on Rock-it Radio?? Or would just like to write and say
hello or send comments. He would love to hear from you
and you can contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== MEL VENTURES AND THE BACK IN TIME SHOW WITH OLDIES FROM THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST PT. 1
Mel Ventures and the Back in Time show is back this week
with Part I of the best oldies from the Pacific Northwest.
Oregon and Washington produced some fine musicians in
the past and here is a chance to hear some pretty awesome
oldies of yesteryear. Here is the playlist.
1) (Opening Theme) - Louie Louie - The Ventures ('65)
2) Dark Guitar - Bonnie Guitar ('57)
3) I Care So Much - The Fleetwoods ('59) (Dolphin 1) "B" Side
4) Straight Flush - The Frantics (Dolton 2)('59)
5) I Love an Angel - Little Bill & The Bluenotes (Dolton 4)('59)
6) Walk Don't Run - The Ventures ('59) (Demo Version)
7) Walk Don't Run - The Ventures ('60) (Hit Version)(Dolton 25)
8) It's Almost Tomorrow - The Four Pearls ('60) (Dolton 26)
9) Baby, Don't You Lose Your Cool (Part One) - Jimmy Hanna & The Dynamics (Bolo-1962)
10) Louie Louie - The Wailers ('61)
11) Turn On - Don and The Goodtimes (Wand-1962)
12) Louise - The Raymarks
13) Louie Louie - Paul Revere & The Raiders ('63)
14) Granny's Pad -The Viceroys (Bolo-'61)
15) Seagreen (Seagrams) - The Viceroys (Bethlehem-'62)
16) Leaving Here - Jimmy Dana & The Dynamics (Bolo-'64)
17) Louie Louie - The Kingsmen (Live) ('65)
18) Psycho - The Sonics ('65)
19) Hang Up - The Wailers ('65)
20) Orbit (The Spy) - Paul Revere & The Raiders (Gardena-'60)
(Not on a Legit Compact Disc/digitally Re-mastered by
Mel Ventures from His Gardena 45)
21) Angel of The Morning - Merrilee Rush & The Turnabouts
22) I Could Be So Good to You - Don & The Goodtimes (1968)
23) Ice Cream World - The New Yorkers ('68) Aka The Hudson Brothers
24) (Closing Song) - Candy Apple Red - Bonnie Guitar (Dolton 10) ('60)
(Bonnie G. Is Considered The Queen of The Pacific Northwest Music
Any comments or stories you can share on musicians of the Northwest?
Or would like to write to Mel here at Rock-it Radio. You can reach
him by writing to: Mel@rockitradio.net
============================================== MIKE BOLLEA'S JUKEBOX PARTY ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4054
Two full hours of great early Rock and Roll awaits you this
week in the Mike Bollea Jukebox Party. And what a fantastic
playlist it is! Check out these songs you will hear in the two
part show in our program page here at Rock-it Radio!
1. Good Times, Rock and Roll - Flash Cadillac
2. Crazy, Crazy Party - The Cues
3. Norman - Sue Thompson
4. Ivory Tower - The Charms
5. Acappella With My Friends - The Earls
6. Kansas City - Fats Domino
7. Runaway - Del Shannon
8. Such A Night - The Drifters
9. I'll Be There - Tony Orlando
10. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
11. I Know Why - Sentimentals
12. Misirlou - Dick Dale
13. That's The Way It Goes - The Harptones
14. The Feeling Is So Good - The Clovers
15. I Keep Forgettin' - Chuck Jackson
16. Morse Code Of Love - The Capris
17. One Night - Elvis Presley
18. Blackeyed Joe's - Little Jimmy Dickens
19. Uptown - Roy OrbisonLet's Make
20. Click Clack - Dicky Doo & The Don'ts
21. With All My Love - The Five Keys
22. Good Time Girls - The Swallows
23. C'mon Everybody - Eddie Cochran
24. Memories Are Made Of This - Dean Martin
1. The Dedication Song - Freddie Cannon
2. I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door- Eddie Hodges
3. Sweet Nothins' - Brenda Lee
4. Two People In the World (alt. version) - The Imperials
5. Let's Make Love Tonight - Earl Williams
6. Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley
7. The Kindom Of Love - Johnnie & Joe
8. 7-11 - The Gone All Stars
9. Alley-Oop - Hollywood Argyles
10. Little Girl - Frankie Lymon
11. Mi Amore - Kenny Vance
12. Lonely Blue Boy - Conway Twitty
13. Marlena - The Four Seasons
14. Stranded In The Jungle - The Cadets
15. Come Softly To Me (acappella) - The Fleetwoods
16. Raindrops - Dee Clark
17. Swingin' School - Bobby Rydell
18. R-O-C-K - Bill Haley & The Comets
19. My Lonely Way - The Skyliners
20. Ninety Nine Ways - Charlie Gracie
21. Baby Come Back - Johnny Rivers
22. Gravy - Dee Dee Sharp
23. Who Put the Bomp - Barry Mann
24 Please Stay - The Drifters
Thanks Mike for a great show here on Rock-it Radio. If you
would like to write to Mike with your comments, kudos, requests,
etc. you can reach him at: email@example.com
============================================== PETE CHASTON'S DOO WOP SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4055
Pete is back this week with usual fun listen of Scratchy 45's -
Remastered Doo Wop on CD and of course the Silly Song
Segment. Here is the playlist of what
you will hear in this show.
1. Doo-Wop All Night Long-The Blue Emotions
(opening theme song) (1982)
2. Never Let You Go-The Five Discs (1962)
3. Valerie-The Starlites (1960)
4. by request: Lonely Room-Lee Andrews & The Hearts (1955)
5. You Know What I Would Do-The Jive Five (xxxx)
6. Drip Drop-Dion (DiMucci) & The Del Satins (1963)
7. Zoom-Vito & The Salutations (xxxx)
8. I Love an Angel-The Co-eds (1956)
9. Memories of Love-The Rocking Chairs (xxxx)
10. Blue Star-Nicky Addeo & The Nite Owls (xxxx)
SILLY SONG SEGMENT:
11. Banana Boat (Day-O)-Stan Freberg (1956)
12. Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)-Vito & The Salutations (1964)
SCRATCHY 45 RPMs SEGMENT:
13. Come to Paradise-The Fascinators (1959)
14. The Bells Are Ringing-The Van Dykes (1957)
15. The Fool-The Gallahads (1956)
16. Heartaches-The Marcels (1961)
BACK TO THE CDs &/or More 45 RPMs:
17. Why Did You Make Me Cry-The Cubs (1956)
18. You're the Reason-The Charts (1957)
19. Magic to my Ears-The Camelots (1963)
20. Chain of Broken Hearts-The Camelots (mid 1960s)
SLOW SONG SEGMENT:
21. You Came to Me-The Duvals (1955)
22. Heavenly Father-The Castelles (1954)
23. For You I Have Eyes-The Crickets (1953)
24. Oh, What a Night-The Five Boroughs (2007)
25. We Make Mistakes-The Enchanters (1960)
26. Darlene-The Blue Sky Boys [Dennis Ostrum] (1974)
Do you have a special Doo Wop Request?? I bet Pete Chaston
could very well have it! Or if you would like to send a comment
or hello you can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== BRIAN LEE AND THE ROCK, BOP AND DOO WOP SHOW ON SHOW #4056
It's the uptempo high energy delivery of Brian Lee and the
Rock, Bop and Doo Wop show. From his studios at KVMR
in Nevada City, California here is one rockin' show to tune
into here on Rock-it Radio.
1. I'm gonna be a wheel someday -- Fats Domino
2. Keep me Worried all the time -- The Answers
3. Zing went the strings of my heart -- Gabriel & The Angels
4. Here I am -- The Jokers
5. Wiggle Walking baby -- Roy Moss
6. You can't catch me -- Chuck Berry
7. Linda baby -- Sammy Fitzhugh
8. Sunday kind of love -- The Four Sentimentals
9. You are my destiny -- Paul Anka
10. Shortening Bread -- The Blisters
11. Headin' South -- The Puddle Jumpers
12. She Giggles -- Don Terry
13. Hamburger -- Jay Randall
14. Be Bop a Lula -- Gene Vincent
15. No fool am I -- The Companions
16. Baby I do love you -- The Galens
17. Jennie Lee -- Jan and Arnie
18. Monkey's Uncle -- Ray Sharpe
19. Just to be with you -- The Passions
20. Mama's Daughter -- The Checkers
21. She's Mine -- The Tears
22. Starlight, Starbright -- Jackie Johnson
23. Looking for my baby -- The Do-Wels
24. I hear you knocking -- Smiley Lewis
25. Pretty Baby -- Gino and Gina
Thanks Brian for another Awesome show here at
Rock-it Radio. If you would like to write to Brian
at the studios of KVMR you can at: MrLee@rockitradio.net
============================================== DJ SPINNING ROCK BOOGIE WITH THE MOVIN' AND GROOVIN' OLDIES SHOW ON ROCK-IT #4057
DJ Spinning Rock Boogie is back this week for the Movin' and
Groovin' Show. This week featuring a Listener Top 10 Request
of Alan Parsons mixed in with the usual great oldies from Spinning
Rock! Here is the playlist.
"LISTENER TOP TEN" FEATURE (ALAN PARSONS)
02. House Party - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five (53) Decca
03. I Don't Dig It - Big Joe Turner (47) Excelsior
04. Go Ahead - Joe Liggins (56) Aladdin
05. Treat Her Right - Roy Head & The Traits (65) Back Beat
06. Justine - The Righteous Brothers (65) Philles
07. You Can Have Her - Roy Hamilton (61) Epic
08. Pretty Girls Everywhere - Eugene Church (58) Class
09. I Do Whatta Do - The Creel Sisters (56) Abbott
10. Think - The 5 Royales (57) King
11. Lucky Lips - Ruth Brown (57) Atlantic
12. Slow Down - Larry Williams (57) Specialty
13. I Walk In My Sleep - Berna Dene (61) Imperial
14. Shoppin' For Clothes - The Coasters (60) Atco [Alan Parsons]
15. Doggin' Around - Jackie Wilson (60) Brunswick
16. No Name Girl - Billy Lee Riley (59) Sun
17. Woe Is Me - Bobby Lee Trammell (59) Warrior
18. Shrum (instrumental) - Floyd Cramer (65) RCA-Camden
19. I Feel So Bad - Elvis Presley (62) RCA
20. Money Honey - Clyde McPhatter & The Drifters (53) Atlantic
21. Sick And Tired - Fats Domino (58) Imperial
22. Yah I'm Movin' - Jimmy Patton (58) Sage
23. Honky Tonk Stomp - Hal Payne (58) Starday
"Can't Stop - Keep Rockin' Kid"
Good Going DJ Spinning Rock Boogie with this show and it truly does
Rock with that great early Rock and Roll feel! If you have a future request
to Spinning Rock or a comment or friendly hello you can too by writing to
him at: Spinningrock@rockitradio.net
============================================== STEVE PROPES' 45 SHOW WITH GREAT EARLY R&B ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4058
If you love early Rhythm and Blues and Rock and Roll you will
definetely love the music selections of Rock and Roll & R&B
author and DJ Steve Propes has to offer here on Rock-it Radio
We don't have a playlist for this show but he does
ID each song in his show.
If you have any comments or would just like to say Hello to
Steve you can reach him at: email@example.com
============================================== COOL BOBBY B AND THE DOO WOP STOP ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4059 IN OUR PROGRAM WEBPAGE.
Cool Bobby B is back this week with another fantastic set of 50's
and early 60's Doo Wop Rock and Roll Group Harmony on this
week's Doo Wop Stop here on Rock-it Radio. Here is what you
will hear in this two part series in our program page this week
on Rock-it Radio.
1. Rockin' with the clock -- Shirley and Lee (Opening theme)
2. Tonight I fell in love -- The Tokens
3. Baby Baby -- Frankie Lymon
4. I'm so young -- The Students
5. Rock N Roll Age -- 4 Jays
6. So much in love -- The Tymes
7. I only want you -- The Passions
8. Wait a minute -- Tim Tam and the Turn On's
9. Hushabye -- The Mystics
10. One Summer Night -- Philly Cuzz
11. Till Then -- The Classics
12. Maybe you'll be there -- Billy & The Essentials
13. Everyday of the week -- The Students
14. Hong Kong -- The Quinns
15. On my word of honor -- The Platters
16. Blue Velvet -- The Paragons
17. To be loved -- Kenny Vance
18. My Memories of you -- The Harptones
19. Lion sleeps tonight -- The Tokens
20. Earth Angel -- The Penguins
21. Fools fall in love -- The Drifters
22. So in love -- The Classics
23. Rama lama ding dong -- The Edsels
24. I remember -- 5 Discs
25. Looking for an echo -- Kenny Vance
26. Babalu's Wedding Day -- The Eternals
27. Down by the Ocean -- Philly Cuzz
28. Diamonds and Pearls -- Kenny Vance
29. At my front door -- The El Dorados
Remember to tune in just go to our archives page at:
and then click to the speaker to show #4059.
If you would like to write to Cool Bobby B you can contact
him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
And please make sure you let him know you heard him here on
OLD TIME ROCK AND ROLL RADIO SHOWS REMASTERED ON CD - HELP SUPPORT ROCK-IT RADIO.
AND WHEN YOU PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE IT IS A DONATION TO HELP KEEP ROCK-IT RADIO ONLINE!
NEW LIVE FEED CHANNEL ON ROCK-IT RADIO We have a new live feed channel here on Rock-it Radio and a
new live feed webpage as well. Now when you click to the VU
Sound Meter on our live feed on Rock-it Radio. You will be
redirected to a new webpage that will automatically play our
latest shows here on Rock-it Radio.
The website address is: http://www.rockitradio.net/live.html
MARCH END OF MONTH WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR LAUNCHING PAD SUPPORTERS.
Either way Congratulations and let me know what you would
like to have along with a mailing address and we will got
those items out to you. Just our way of saying Thank
you for helping support Rock-it Radio. And of course we will
have January drawings as well at the first week of next month.
our e mail address is: email@example.com
NEW BLOG CREATED FOR ROCK-IT RADIO
In the last newsletter we reported with the disbanning of
blogstream - we lost 7 years of archived playlists here of
many 100 programs that go back to 2005. We want to give a
big thank you to DJ Jack Bradshaw that contacted us and let
us know that he has the newsletters going back to 2007. So,
that is a big help. And a big thank you to him.
Also, we have created a new blog to store our newsletters
and it is with blogspot - owned by Microsoft and I think they
might be around for awhile. The blog is in it's infancy but
you can check it out at: http://rock-itradio.blogspot.com/
============================================= WELCOME NEW MEMBERS TO THE LISTENER'S CLUB!!!!
A big welcome to the below new Rock-it Radio listeners that
joined our Listeners Club from March 28, 2012 to April 4, 2012..
We hope that you enjoy the music Rock-it Radio provides and our playlists and information that our weekly newsletter provides. Any comments, criticisms, kudos, compliments or future ideas is always welcome and you can e mail me personally at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet -- United Kingdom
R. G. Huran -- ??
Since our major advertising campaign began it is physically
impossible for me to list all the new members in our Facebook
site -- We have gained 1274 new members in our listeners club
in our Facebook page Rock-it Radio Fan Page as well this week.
We have added 1276 new members to the Rock-it Radio
Listeners Club since our last newsletter. We now have 54,530 exactly that have joined the Rock-it Radio Listeners club.
We hope that you enjoy the rare 50's and early 60's Rock and Roll, Rockabilly and Doo Wop (which most commercial oldies radio stations have forgotten) that we are able to play for you from Rock-it Radio. Remember, we are here for you!
So if you ever have any requests, dedications, comments and suggestions we always love to hear from our listeners. Our e mail address is: email@example.com
EIGHT MORE NEW RELEASES IN THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD
Following the 8 lastest new releases from last week in the Rock-it
Radio Launching Pad - We have released another 6 more vintage
radio broadcasts of actual radio shows - remastered onto CD.
Purchases of these rare rock radio broadcasts help keep Rock-it
Radio Online and broadcasting the oldies you just don't hear on
the radio anymore!
A big thank you to all those that purchase these broadcasts as it is our main source
of income to keep Rock-it Radio on the Air! And another hearty thank you to all
the Rock-it Radio DJ's that have been helping out in this project of getting more
playlists out so that these shows can be released.
Even if you are not a member of Ebay you can still purchase these items online.
Simply go to our Launching Pad site at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
And then you can read the description by clicking to the title of each show available.
Then going back and if it's something you might like -- Just click to the add to
All the vintage shows we offer usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
And we ask if you can please help support Rock-it Radio. The Rock-it Radio Launching Pad
store provides the funds to pay all those copyright fees, internet bandwidth etc.
that it takes to run Rock-it Radio. And these vintage broadcasts do make wonderful
nostalgic gifts as well.
With these broadcasts you actually hear it as it was broadcast on that date.
With Great DJ personalities!, Actual vintage Ads and of course the songs as well.
as they are uncut and unedited.
When you go to the Rock-it Store and click to each broadcast it will show you the playlist
of each broadcast. 100% of all purchases of the Rock-it Launching Pad goes back to
Rock-it Radio to help keeping the music alive and pay the bills that we must pay to
continue broadcasting. And their is more rare radio broadcasts that are unedited in the
Rock-it Store at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
We would love to chat with our listeners here on Rock-it Radio and await your comments as well. To reach Rock-it Radio Main Studios
please add 'rockitradio' to your Yahoo Messenger list.
HOW TO ORDER OLD ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS = YOUR PURCHASES HELP US STAY ONLINE!!!
We have received many inquiries on how to order Rock-it Radio shows that are no longer in our on archives webpage. These shows are still available on CD and mailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment. To help search for older shows that you may be looking for you may want to check the Rock-it Radio blog site. Old newsletters describing the shows and playlists
are archived there and there is a menu bar on the right side that breaks down every playlist by month. This website is: http://rock-itradio.blogspot.com
Then you may either pay by check or money order or paypal. Rock-it Radio shows are only $9.50 U.S. each and are studio quality broadcasts that were placed on Compact Disc here at the Rock-it Radio Studio. We have a flat rate shipping charge of $1.50 U.S. so if you order one or several -- it is still only $1.50
U.S. shipping. And we ship worldwide, overseas orders are mailed out first class airmail. Instructions where to send payment is at our webpage: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
When you order a Rock-it Radio show or shop at our Rock-it Radio Launching Pad you help keep these oldies alive and help us pay the bills here at Rock-it Radio.
And at the same time -- you are not getting nothing for your donation, but actually some of the shows and memories we hope we keep alive here at Rock-it Radio.
ROCK-IT RADIO IS NOW ON FACEBOOK!
Come join the Rock-it Radio Facebook Fansite. Where you can
join and register and enter the discussion board, meet other
Rock-it Radio Listener's and even help us grow and enter even
more postings from Rock-it Radio.
If you would like to join the Rock-it Radio Facebook fansite you
can by going to: http://www.facebook.com/Rock-it-Radio-Online/120817590371
There you will also find links and facebook sites of the other Rock-it
Radio DJ's as well.
ROCK-IT RADIO DJ'S NOW ON FACEBOOK
This past month several Rock-it Radio DJ's have started
their own Facebook webpage. Here is a few links in case
you want to befriend them on Facebook.
ROCK-IT RADIO JOINS THE WORLD OF TWITTER Last night we decided to join the world of Twitter also. We
have been on Facebook for a few years now and before that
MySpace. But never joined Twitter. But for those that tweet
and chirp and caw and whatever else Twitter does :) We will
be giving you the latest information when new shows are posted
and when the newsletter comes out etc.
To join our Tweet club and get our updates -- Come join us at: http://twitter.com/Rockitradio
NEED SOME PROMOTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS SITE
LET ROCK-IT RADIO HELP YOU FOR ONLY $5.00 The staff at Rock-it Radio are coming up with some different
ways to help promote anything that you might have needing
promoting and it is only $5.00 each. On a very new unique site
we have come with and will continue to come up with some
pretty great ideas.
Check out these growing ideas. http://fiverr.com/rockitradio
We only have one offer in there now but more are pending approval
so keep checking. :) You will be amazed what we will do at
WIN 100 TRILLION DOLLARS ON ROCK-IT RADIO !!!!
Bennie could this be a April Fools Joke???
This month of April -- We are doing something huge? You are
probably thinking -- Bennie Dingo you have lost your mind!
Nope... not yet. We are going to give out one 100 Trillion
Dollar bill and 3 Rock-it Radio Launching Pad Vintage broadcasts
of there choice from our Rock-it Launching Pad at:
one entry per listener please. In the subject line just write
contest and e mail us.
A random drawing will be held and the winner will be announced
in our first week in May newsletter.
Here is probably the only chance to win 100 Trillion Dollars.
Most Lotteries at the most pay what 500 Million? that is nothing
compared to this offer! So, enter today!
* Legal Tender in the Nation of Zimbabwe.
DAILY ROCK-IT RADIO UPDATES NOW ON FACEBOOK
With the rapid increase of Facebook membership for Rock-it Radio and it's Facebook page -- We have added daily updates on this page.
If you are on Facebook and want to know the minute a new Rock-it Radio Show comes online in our program webpage. Come become a fan of our Facebook site at:
============================================ ROCK-IT RADIO FOOD CHANNEL -GIVE THE GIFT OF GOURMET FOOD YEAR ROUND
It's not oldies but it is delicious! We are continuing to expand our webpage dedicated to excellent food sources and even dieting. In the Rock-it Radio Food Channel. We have added more links to Ethnic foods you can order online and a few sites offering exotic meats and cheeses from around the world.
It lists various deals with ordering ethnic and gourmet food from
reputable places from around the world! And also some diet sites as
well in case you over do it :) -- When you click to a link that interests you on The Rock-it Radio Food Channel a small referral fee will be given to Rock-it Radio and help us keep these oldies playing online. The website for the new Rock-it Food Channel is: http://www.rockitradio.net/food.html
NEW ROCK-IT RADIO WEBPAGE DEDICATED TO
Rock-it Radio this past week released a new webpage on collecting airchecks or actual radio broadcast recordings. If you would like to check it out the website address is: http://www.rockitradio.net/aircheck.html
ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD HAS FACEBOOK PAGE Rock-it Radio now has a facebook webpage that is completely dedicated to the vintage broadcasts we offer in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad. And get word of the latest releases and answer any questions. If you use Facebook we invite you to come in and check it out at this rather lengthy link.
ROCK-IT RADIO LISTENER'S SAVE $$$
WITH OUR COUPONS ....
Are you a coupon clipper??? Well now you can find and clip them online with our new service this week?? And save money on name brands. You can either go to this direct link at: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-1377222-10416381
Or you can just go to our main webpage at Rock-it Radio http://www.rockitradio.net and scroll down towards the middle of the webpage and you will find the banner to go to. We have been using these coupons ourselves and work perfectly well... simply clip the ones you want and when you're done ... ask the computer to print and it will insert the bar code and everything to legitimize the coupon -- Then go to your Grocer and Save!
============================================= GET NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD -- ON ROCK-IT RADIO
It's another public service on Rock-it Radio -- The Rock-it Radio
news webpage -- Let's you tune into Radio News Sources over your
computer from around the world. It is at: http://www.rockitradio.net/news.html
============================================= TOP 10 SELLERS OF THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD THIS WEEK
As you know the Rock-it Radio Store sells vintage Radio Broadcasts - Where you hear the actual music, news and vintage advertisements - uncut and unedited just like you would of heard it back then. Here are the top sellers this week.
1. RIR #541 -- Denny Sanders - WMMS Cleveland 1/13/1978
2. RIR #539 -- Cousin Brucie -- WABC New York City 9/7/1965
3. RIR #426 -- Dan Ingram - WABC New York 7/4/1968
4. RIR #168 -- Dan Ingram - WABC New York 7/22/1967
5. RIR #167 -- Dick Biondi - WLS Chicago 3/10/1962
6. RIR #176 -- Porky Chedwick - WAMO Pittsburgh 6/14/1962
7. RIR #387 -- Joey Reynolds - WBBW Buffalo, NY Beatles Tribute 2/24/1964
8. RIR #393 -- John Lennon as DJ - WNEW New York from 1974
9. RIR #517 -- Cousin Brucie WABC New York City 11/29/1967
10. RIR #523 -- Pat Holiday -- CKLW Windsor, Ontario 6/29/1973
If you would like to view these shows in depth you can check out our Rock-it Radio Ebay Store at:
and in the upper left hand corner - there is a search box where you can type in the DJ name or Station Call letters and that information on that show will pop up.
Ordering from the Ebay store will also qualify you for the Rock-it Radio
giveaway mentioned previously in this newsletter. Sale of these broadcasts is what keeps Rock-it Radio going and thank you again to everyone that buys these!
=============================================== TOP 50 NATIONS THAT ARE TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO.
We are always amazed at the World Wide Web and the 150+ Countries that tune us in every month online. Here
are the top 30 Countries so far this month.+ or - shows up or down how many positions from the previous week.
(This week we have increased it to the top 50)
1. United States +0
2. United Kingdom +0
3. Canada +0
4. Germany +0
5. France +0
6. Mexico +0
7. Australia +0
8. Netherlands +0
9. Sweden +0
10. Spain +0
11. Brazil +0
12. Japan +0
13. Switzerland +0
14. Philippines +2
15. Italy +0
16. Belgium -2
17. Russia +0
18. Argentina +0
19. Finland +0
20. Czech Republic +0
21. Norway +0
22. Colombia +0
23. Hungary +0
24. Poland +0
25. Serbia +0
26. India +0
27. Peru +0
28. Slovakia +0
29. Chile +0
30. Romania +0
31. Austria +0
32. Indonesia +0
33. Greece +0
34. Thailand +0
35. Turkey +1
36. Morocco -1
37. Ireland +0
38. Denmark +0
39. Barbados +0
40. New Zealand +0
41. Croatia +0
42. Ukraine +0
43. Portugal +0
44. Malaysia +0
45. Bulgaria +0
46. Venezuela +0
47. Saudi Arabia +0
48. South Africa +0
49. Israel +0
50. Slovenia +0
U.S. STATES RANKINGS TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO
1. California +0
2. Florida +0
3. Pennsylvania +0
4. New York +0
5. Texas +0
6. Ohio +0
7. North Carolina +0
8. New Jersey +0
9. Massachusetts +0
10. Illinois +0
11. Washington +0
12. Maryland +0
13. Michigan +1
14. Missouri -1
15. Georgia -+0
16. Arizona +0
17. Wisconsin +0
18. Indiana +0
19. Oregon +0
20. Virginia +0
21. Alabama +0
22. Nevada +0
23. Connecticut +0
24. Tennessee +0
25. Minnesota +0
26. South Carolina +0
27. Kentucky +0
28. Colorado +0
29. Iowa +0
30. Oklahoma +0
31. Kansas +0
32. Arkansas +0
33. Louisiana +0
34. West Virginia +0
35. Idaho +0
36. Rhode Island +0
37. Wyoming +0
38. Delaware +0
39. District of Colombia +0
40. Nebraska +0
41. New Hampshire +0
42. New Mexico +0
43. Utah +0
44. Maine +0
45. Mississippi +1
46. Hawaii -1
47. Montana +0
48. Vermont +0
49. South Dakota +0
50. North Dakota +0
51. Alaska +0
SHOW THE WORLD YOU TUNE INTO ROCK-IT RADIO!
WITH A NEW ROCK-IT RADIO T SHIRT.
The Rock-it Radio T Shirts are still available in Rockin' Cotton and can be ordered online at the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad. At:
============================================= TUNE INTO THE WORLD ON YOUR COMPUTER!
Tune into the World on your Computer....In our Radio Links page we have put together several directories of sites of Radio Stations that can be heard around the world... Come check it out and tune into the world right from your computer at: http://www.rockitradio.net/internetradio.html
============================================ DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE? WANT TO PUT A ROCK-IT RADIO LINK ON IT?
Do you happen to have your own website? We would love to swap links with you and help promote each others site. We now have a new link as well that will automatically play Rock-it Radio programs on your website. To get the html code
and design of your choice you can just go to our links page at:
If you or know someone that would like airplay on Rock-it Radio we invite you to submit your press kits to Rock-it Radio. Our website for further informmation is: http://www.palmsradio.com/airplay.html
============================================ Latest openings at Rock-it Radio.
============================================ Rock-it Radio Program Webpage Reminder
Remember, if the show that you want to hear is getting close to the bottom of the list of radio shows, you should tune in as soon as you can. These shows to have a high audio quality require a lot of internet bandwidth and memory. And currently we can only afford the 25 latest shows online here at Rock-it Radio. So, when a new show is put online it knocks the oldest one off the Rock-it Radio archives page. Usually a show will at least last 16 to 20 days, once it is placed in the archives.
============================================ Come Join the Rock-it Listener's Club
Want to join our Listeners Club?? And be notified when new shows are playing on the Rock-it. If you are not a member of our listeners club it isreally easy to join... just go to our main website at: http://www.rockitradio.net
and click the button that reads... "click here to be on our mailing list" at the top of the page. When you click there leave your e mail address and you are in...it's free and it gives you the playlists and news on our latest shows.
============================================ OUR SISTER STATION FIRST NATIONS BROADCASTING.
We invite you to also check out our sister station -- First Nations
Broadcasting. And tune into the rather Cool North of the Yukon and Alaska with our very own Debbie Snowdove!