|Hi Rock-it Radio Listeners & Launching Pad supporters,|
Happy May everyone! We hope that everyone is
enjoying the change in Seasons and it comes fast
here in Northern Idaho! We have gone from the 40s
to the 70s it seems overnight! Much like the Western
part of our Country wishing we could get a bit more
Anyways a total a total of 14 playlists and new
shows since our last newsletter for shows #5296 to
#5309. And other news as well and of course our
end of the month drawing for free radio broadcasts
for the month of April.
and click to the speaker on the left to hear the show.
Remember if you are new to Internet Radio and having trouble tuning in though --
Check out our webpage to help you out at:
REMEMBER YOU CAN ORDER ANY OF THESE ROCK-IT
RADIO SHOWS ON CD!!!! NEW EASIER ORDERING!
Would you like one of these Rock-it Radio shows on CD? To
be able to play anywhere? And help support Rock-it Radio at the same time.
For complete information check out our program
ordering webpage at: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
Our shows are of course copies straight from the studio so they are studio
quality and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Or if you would rather receive an invoice let me know and we
can e mail you a copy - Just e mail us the show(s) you would like
to have and the Rock-it # to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rock-it Radio shows stay online from 18 to 24 days and are
broadcast in MP3 Format. To tune in just click to the speaker
at our program page at:
The newest show added replaces the oldest show so if you see a
show near the bottom of the listing - you should listen as soon as
|WE COULD USE YOUR SUPPORT|
Rock-it Radio is 100% Publicly supported. But when you
donate to the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad - we give you
a vintage broadcast of your choice.
100% of all sales from the Rock-it Radio Store (Launching
Pad) goes back to pay copyright fees, LLC taxes, Internet
and bandwidth costs of Rock-it Radio. Without your support
we would not exist. So. please consider a purchase at:
NOTE: ALL SHOWS BELOW CAN BE FOUND IN OUR PROGRAM WEBPAGE - TO TUNE IN CLICK TO SPEAKER OF THE SHOW YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO. EITHER MP3 OR REAL PLAYER. BOTH FORMATS ARE SUPPORTED.
JACKIE BOND AND LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL ROCKABILLY SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5296
Jackie is back this week from the UK with more Rockers
of the 50s and today you will not be disappointed when you tune
into his rockin' show! Here is the playlist of what you
1. Rockhouse - Darrel Higham
2. Rockabilly Blues - Johnny Cash
3. Love Me - The Phantom
4. Daddy Can I Go To The Hop - The Cashmeres with Eddie Jones
5. Soda Pop Pop - Vince Eager
6. Dancing Shoes - Cliff Richard and The Shadows
7. Promised Land - Elvis Presley
8. Roll Over Beethoven - Rod Little Trio
9. What Made Maggie Run - Del Vikings
10. Clapping Song - Shirley Ellis
11. Daytona Darling - Sandy and The Beachcombers
12. Deacon Jones Wife - Rockin Ryan and The Real Goners
13. All That Oil In Texas - Oscar McLollie and His Honey Jumpers
14. The Town I Live In - McKinley Mitchell
15. Rock and Roll Days Of Old - Billy Lee Riley
16. Rockin 50s - Billy Lee Riley
17. Tick Tack Toe - The Stereos
18. This Cant Be Love - The Tune Weavers
19. I Gotta Know - The Tonettes
20. Come Back To Me - The Clicks
21. Give Him A Great Big Kiss - Bette Midler
22. Come On and Dance - Gavin Povey
23. Talk To Me - Sunny and The Sunliners
24. 59 Volvo - Vernon Green and The Medallions
25. Good Night My Love - Jesse Belvin
COME CHECK OUT OUR ROCKABILLY WEBPAGE AT:
ROCKIN' DADDY O'S ATOMIC DOO WOP DANCE PARTY
ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5297
The Daddy O is back with his high energy delivery
and uptempo Doo Wop that makes you just want to Rock!
You will find it in our archived shows in our program
page at rockitradio.net/programs.html as show #5297!
Here is the playlist below of what you will hear.
1. My Guardian Angel-Monorays
2. Alone In This World-Trojans
3. The Closer You Are-Magnificent Four
4. Bong Bong(I Love You Madly)-Vince Castro
5. Jungle Fever-Grand Prees
6. King Kong-Big 'T' Tyler
7. Security-Tarheel Slim & Little Ann
8. Try Me One More Time-Nolan Strong & Diablos
9. Good Rockin' Tonight-James Brown & His Famous Flames
10. The Pajama Song-Serenaders
11. Have Love Will Travel-Richard Berry & Pharoahs
12. Shoop Shoop-Gladiolas
13. Pretty Girls Everywhere-Big Sandy & Calvanes
14. High School Dance-El Pollos
15. Searchin' For My Baby-Camelots
16. Doll Baby-Tiny Tim & The Hits
Slow Set For Lovers Only
17. Dream Of A Lifetime-Flamingos
18. Here Is Why I Love You-Spaniels
19. Three Wishes-Harptones
20. Zu Zu-Five Discs
21. Come My Way-Redondos
22. I Call To You-Mellows
23. Do You Remember-Extrordinaires
24. So Long-Fats Domino
LANE QUIGLEY AND THE MEMORY LANE SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO #5298 - MORE FORGOTTEN TOP 40S.
Remember listening to Top 40 Radio during the Glory Days
of the 45 rpm, when your favorite DJ would spin a variety
of great music from all different genres?
On this week's Memory Lane Show, host Lane Quigley presents
a high energy mix of wonderful songs, along with some informative
sound bites, a chance to try and guess the Mystery Artist
and the usual fun and frolic. Come take a listen to these
1. Slow Down - Larry Williams 1957
2. Little Sister - Elvis Presley 1961
3. Tuff - Ace Cannon 1962
4. Mystery Train - Little Junior Parker 1953
5. You Succeeded - Sandra Phillips 1965
6. Underwater - The Frogmen 1961
7. I Got a Woman - Ray Charles 1955
8. Why Don't The Boy Leave Me Alone? - The Angels 1963
9. Blue Light Boogie - Louis Jordan 1950
10. I Wonder Why - Dion & The Belmonts 1958
11. Dynamite - Brenda Lee 1957
12. KC Lovin' - Little Wilie Littlefield 1952
13. Mr. Jones - The Grass Roots 1966
14. Don't Knock - The Spiders 1954
15. Dearest One - The Fashions 1961
16. Dearest - Buddy Holly 1958
17. Surfer Joe - The Surfaris 1963
18. Thirty Second Lover - The Five Royales 1957
19. MYSTERY ARTIST (Can you identify the artist?)
20. What's Going On - Frankie Ford 1960
21. Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart - The Furys 1963
22. Getting Nearer - John Lester & The Mello-Queens 1959
23. Go Now - Bessie Banks 1964
24. Let's Start All Over Again - The Paragons 1957
STAY TUNED FOR LATER THIS WEEK AS WE FEATURE
A FIVE PART SERIES OF THE TRIBUTE TO THE CLASS OF
1965! WITH LANE QUIGLEY AND THE MEMORY LANE SHOW!
GREAT MUSICAL MEMORIES AND TRIVIA ABOUNDS!
AL COOL DADDY SMITH AND HALL OF FAME 2015 INDUCTEE SPECIAL ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5299
This show will feature a sampling of recordings by five
of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees for 2015.
The five covered in the show are
1) Paul Butterfield Band
2) Stevie Ray Vaughan
3) The 5 Royales
4) Lou Reed
5) Bill Withers
Selected works will be played and the rationale for
their inclusion in the Hall given.
The Play List is as follows:
1.The Sky Is Crying-Stevie Ray Vaughn 1985
2. Use Me-Bill Withers 1972
3. Run, Run, Run-Lou Reed and The Velvet Underground 1968
4. Baby Don't Do It- The 5 Royales1952
5. All These Blues-The Paul Butterfield Blues Band 1966
6. Lean On Me-Bill Withers 1972
7. The House is Rockin'-Stevie Ray Vaughn 1989
8. Please, Please Be Mine - The 5 Royales 1960
9. Think-The 5 Royales 1957
10. Aint No Sunshine-Bill Withers 1971
11. Just The Two Of Us-Bill Withers 1981
12. Sweet Jane-Lou Reed and The Velvet Underground 1970
13. Waiting For The Man-Lou Reed and The Velvet Underground 1966
14. Crossfire-Stevie Ray Vaughn 1989
15. Wham-Stevie Ray Vaughn released after his death in 1991
(Recorded sometime between 1984 and 1989)
16. Walkin' Blues-Paul Butterfield Blues Band 1966
17. Work Song-Paul Butterfield Blues Band 1966
DAVE THE RAVE AND THE RELICS AND RARITIES SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5300 - DOUBLE PLAY!
The relics and rarities show with your host Dave the Rave.
Flashes back and digs out of his vinyl vault of 1000s of
LP's and 45s some of the rarest and coolest 60s Rock and Roll,
to be had. Here is this shows playlist.
1. Ghost Train - Swanks
2. It's Your Vodoo Working - Charles Sheffield
3. I Got To Go Back - McCoys
4. Massachusetts - Bee Gees
5. West Coast - Ketty Lester
6. Good Combination - Sonny and Cher
7. Gino Is A Coward - Gino Washington
8. You Are Gonna Be Somebody's Fool Too - Eddie Bo
9. My Girl Has Gone - Miracles
10. Until The Good Has Gone - Little Steven and the Disciples Of Soul
11. Goin Goin' Gone - Broadways
12. You Didn't Have To Be So Nice - Lovin Spoonful
13. Sweet Loving - Cherry Drops
14. One And One Is Two - Strangers
15. Please Please Me - Beatles
16. Won't You Call - Ovations
17. Love (Can't You Hear Me) - Knight Brothers
18. No Other Guy - Gene Simmons (Discovery of Week)
19. Mountain Of Love - Johnny Rivers
1. The Whip - Frantics
2. Air Travel - Ray and Bob
3. Don't Give Me No Friction - Green Beans
4. Some Kind Of Love - Tommy James and the Shondells
5. She's Looking Good - Wilson Pickett
6. SYSLJFM - Joe Tex
7. She A Good Looker - Obrey Wilson
8. Ruby Tuesday - Rolling Stones
9. Yours Until Tomorrow - Vivian Reed
10. Stage Door - Tony Jackson
11. Like I Love You - Fifth Estate
12. Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead - Fifth Estate
13. Just Outside Of My Window - New Arrival
14. I'll Keep On Coming Back - Detroit Emeralds
15. Window Shopping - Messengers
16. Just For Her - George Tindley
17. One Small Motion - Chocolate Company (Discovery of Week)
18. Be My Girl - Four Evers
19. The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins - Leonard Nimoy
TREVOR HYLAND & ROCK AND ROLL DANCE PARTY ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5301
This week Trevor gives us a All Rockin' Aussie
Featuring some great Aussie rockers from 80s and today.
Betty Nickel drops in with her rockabilly cuts.
Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps share Session 7338 from
October 17th 1958 at Capitol Tower.
Outer Space Spot
01. Rock It On Mars - Terry Dunavan & The Earthquakes
02. Rocket Ride - Dick Douglas
Gene Vincent & The Bluecaps
03. Whose Pushing Your Swing - Gene Vincent
04. Anna - Annabell Gene Vincent
05. Gone Gone Gone - Gene Vincent
06. Silence Baby - Johnny Law
07. Talk Talk Talk - Johnny Law
08. I'm Not Satisfied - Johnny Law
09. Mean Mama - Johnny Law
10. White Wall Boogie
11. I'm Ready - Betty Nickell
12. Hot Dog - Betty Nickell
13. Hey J.O.K. - Johnny Devlin
14. Wild One - Johnny Devlin
New South Wales Rockers
15. If You Can't Rock Me - The Bopcats
16. I'm Coming Home - The Bopcats
17. Move It On over - The Bopcats
18. Uranium Rock - The Bopcats
19. Look Out Mabel - The Bopcats
20. Long Blonde Hair - The Comets.
21. As Long As I'm Moving - The Comets
22. Knock Knock Rattle - The Comets
23. The Shape I'm In - The Comets
24. Ducktail - The Eddys
25. Rockabilly Blues Caboose - The Eddys
26. It's Rock & Roll - Jack Winston
27. Rock The Joint - Rocky Rhule
28. Pretty Baby - Jimmy Thurma
29. Hepcat - Larry Terry
COOL BOBBY B AND THE DOO WOP STOP ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5302
Cool Bobby B is back this week with 2 hours of the
best Doo Wop around. Here is the playlist of his show
in 2 separate parts.
1. Rockin' with the clock -- Shirley & Lee
2. Nobody loves me like you do -- The Flamingos
3. I only want you -- The Passions
4. Penny Arcade -- Bobby Lester & Moonglows
5. Two people in the world - The Imperials
6. Yesterday once more -- The Belmonts
7. Without Love -- Kid Kyle
8. Here m I (Brokenhearted) - 4 J's
9. Be my girl -- Four Evers
10. I love you -- The Volumes
11. Chapel of Tears -- Lonny & Carollons
12. I'm so young -- The Students
13. Heartaches -- The Marcels
14. Rainy Day Bells -- The Globetrotters
15. Lavender Blue -- Sammy Turner
16. Who do you love -- Philly Cuzz
17. Little Star -- Dion & Belmonts
18. Tonight Tonight -- Dion& Del Satins
19. Drinkin Wine Spo Dee o Dee -- Larry Dale
20. Bells of Rosa Rita -- The Admirations
21. Cruise to the moon -- The Chaperones
22. Story Untold -- Nutmegs
23. This is my love -- The Passions
24. Husabye -- The Mystics
25. I need your love -- Bobby Woods & Emeralds
26. Love her so -- The Corvairs
27. Who put the Bomp -- Barry Mann
28. Sincerely -- The Moonglows
29. Night Owl -- Tony Allen
30. Your way -- The Heartbeats
31. Whithout a friend -- The Strangers
32. Darling Lorraine -- The Knockouts
33. Ginny -- The Duprees
34. Lorraine -- The Bonnevilles
35. Please give mea chance -- Bobby Starr
36. Teen Angel -- Dion & Belmonts
37. For Sentimental Reasons -- The Cleftones
38. Just a memoire -- The Paragons
39. Oh Baby Don't -- The Heartbeats
40. Time Was -- The Flamingos
41. Last Night I dreamed -- The Fiestas
42. Stop that wedding -- Gold Bugs
43. The only one I love -- The Miracles
44. That was the time -- 5 Discs
45. I'm ready to go steady -- Little Eddie & Excellents
46. Wait til my Bobby Gets home -- Darlene Love
47. Don' be a fool -- The Explorers
48. My Prayer -- The Platters
49. Goodbye to love -- The Chantels
50. Goodnight Baby -- The Imaginations
THE ROCK-IT RADIO PAGE DEDICATED TO DOO WOP
JAMES RILEY AND THE ROCKABILLY AND BLUES SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5303
From Tennessee, USA the birthplace of Rockabilly music
James Riley does his first show for us here at Rock-it
1. "Dig It"- John Lindberg Trio
2. "Nervous Breakdown"- Eddie Cochran
3. "Rocket Girl"- Jai Malano
4. "Johnny Rocket"- The Kabooms
5. "Hush Your Mouth"- Bo Diddley
6. "Stoplight Kisses"- Cactus Blossoms
7. "Kicks Like 56"- The Bullets
8. "Rockabilly Blues"- Johnny Cash
9. "All Over Again"- Johnny Horsepower
10. "My Howl"- Fanny Mae & The Dynamite Believers
11. "Mule Train"- Ronnie Dawson
12. "When I'm Gone"- Nico Duportal & His Rhythm Dudes
13. "Rumors"- Frantic Rockers
14. "Moving Up"- Maryann & The Tri-Tones
15. "Paranoid Boy"- Reach Around Rodeo Clowns
16. "My Baby Don't Like My Car"- The Boners
17. "Mean Little Mama"- Roy Orbison
18. "Won't Be Told"- Screamin' Rebel Angels
MATT THE CAT AND THE JUKE IN THE BACK SHOW WITH
A TRIBUTE TO BIG MAYBELLE ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5304
The "Juke In The Back" highlights the often ignored early
career of Big Maybelle, one of the great female blues shouters.
She was born Mabel Louise Smith in 1929 and cut her first
record with Christine Chatman's Orchestra for Decca in 1944.
Mabel Smith made her first solo recordings for King in 1947
before being signed to Okeh Records by Fred Mendelsohn in 1952.
He renamed her Big Maybelle and she hit the R&B charts right out
of the gate.
1. Swanee River Boogie - Albert Ammons â€" Mercury 1947
2. The Thrill Is Gone - Roy Hawkins â€" Modern 1951
3. Hurry Hurry - Christine Chatman & Her Orch â€" Decca 1944
4. Too Tight Mama - Mabel Smith â€" King 1947
5. Gabbin' Blues - Big Maybelle â€" Okeh 1952
6. Way Back Home - Big Maybelle â€" Okeh 1953
7. Jimmy Mule - Big Maybelle â€" Okeh 1953
8. My Country Man - Big Maybelle â€" Okeh 1953
9. I've Got A Feelin' - Big Maybelle â€" Okeh 1954
10. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - Big Maybelle â€" Okeh 1955
11. One Monkey Don't Stop No Show - Big Maybelle â€" Okeh 1955
12. Candy - Big Maybelle â€" Savoy 1956
13. GREAT 78* Bad Dreams Blues - Mabel Smith â€" King 1947
14. That's A Pretty Good Love - Big Maybelle â€" Savoy 1956
15. Mean To Me - Big Maybelle â€" Savoy 1956
16. All Night Long (Live at Newport, 1958) - Big Maybelle
17. Rock House - Big Maybelle â€" Savoy 1957
18. After Hours - Erskine Hawkins â€" Bluebird 1946
PETE CHASTON'S DOO WOP SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO
Pete is a veteran DJ here at Rock-it Radio and a loyal
provider of shows for us here.
His dedication and knowledge of 50s and early 60s Doo Wop
shines as he spins those tunes of yesteryear. Including The
Silly song segment and the rare But scratchy 45 segment.
Here is this week's playlist of what you will hear.
1. Doo-Wop All Night Long-The Blue Emotions (opening theme song) (1982)
2. Ala-Men-Sy (acappella version)-The Quotations (earty 1960s)
3. Pretty, Pretty Girl-The Timetones (1961)
4. Over the Rainbows-The Checkers (mid 1950s)
5. B'wa Nina (Pretty Girl)-The Tokens (1962)
6. O-Mi Yum-Mi Yum-Mi-The Shells (1961)
7. Never Let You Go-Street Corner Memories (1981)
8. The House Where Lovers Dream-The Timetones (1964)
9. Thrill of Romance-The Gaytunes (1953)
10. Drip Drop-The Dodgers (1955)
SILLY SONG SEGMENT:
11. Crazy Love-The Royaltones (1956)
12. The Witch Doctor-The Cartoons (xxxx)
SCRATCHY 45 RPMs SEGMENT:
13. Book of Songs-The Ly-dells (1961)
14. Darling, Can't You Tell-The Clusters (1962)
15. Bermuda Shorts-The Delroys (1957)
16. Don't Leave Me-The Magnificents (1958)
BACK TO THE CPs &lor Mgre 45 RPMs:
17. Let's Do the Cha-Cha-The Magnificents (1960)
18. So Strange-The Five Dollars (The Don Juans) (1955)
19. Tiny Cloud-Joe & The Overtones (xxxx)
20.Pizza Pie-The Rob-roys (xxxx)
SLOW SONG SEGMENT:
21. For Sentimental Reasons-The Devotions (1961)
22. Bells in the Chapel-Lonnie & The Crisis (1961)
23. Walking the Streets Alone-The Love Letters (1957)
24. Say it Isn't So-The Sintells (xxxx)
25. If You Want To-The Carousels (1962)
26. Cherry-The Rivingtons (1963)
27. (closing theme song) Adios-The Five Discs (1961)
CLARKE JAMES (CJ THE DJ) ROCKIN' N' ROLLIN'
RECORD REVIEW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5306
Want a great mix of 50s Rock and Roll to listen to?
Then CJ & The Rockin' n Rollin' Record Review show
is the show to tune into on. Now in our program
page just begging for you to tune in!
Here is the playlist of this show.
1. Intro. Stack-A-Records (Partial) - Tom Tall
2. That's What I Call A Ball - Larry Donn
3. You Are The One - Dennis Volk
4. Every Day Of The Week - The Students
5. Pretty Girls Are Everywhere - Eugene Church And The Fellows
6. Waitin' In School - Ricky Nelson
7. Teacher's Pet - Frankie Avalon
8. Tonite, Tonite - Mello-Kings
9. Don't Say You're Sorry - The King's Men With Lefty Bates Band
10. No, No, No - The Chanters
11. Teenager's Life - The Visions
12. The Way I Walk - Jack Scott
13. Why Baby Why - Pat Boone
14. I Want To Be Loved - Ronnie Baker And The Deltones
15. It's Funny But It's True - The Avalons
16. She's Right For Me - The True Tones
17. Jo-Jo The Dog Faced Boy - Annette
18. Red Hots And Chili Mac - The Moroccos
19. Burn That Candle - The Cues
20. I'm Counting On You - Ray Vernon
21. Hey Baby! - Bill Lawrence With The Cousins
22. Cruise To The Moon - The Chaperones
23. I'm So In Love - Roxy And The Daychords
24. Will You Love Me - The Westwoods
25. Stringer - Bobby Fuller
26. You Baby You - The Excellents
27. Pretty Blue Eyes - Surf Buddies
28. Hound Dog Man - Fabian
29. Old Spanish Town - The Bell Notes
30. You Must Be An Angel - The Five Satins
31. Don't Say Goodnight - The Valentines
JACK VAN OERS AND THE ROCKIN' WINDMILL ROCKABILLY SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5307
From the land of windmills, dykes, canals, cheese, tulips,
cows and wooden shoes here is the 50th Rockin' Windmill Show by
Jack van Oers.
In this show we will take you back to the time (around 1960)
when Rock 'n Roll was popular in the Netherlands. Only songs
by Dutch artists will be played. At the time Rock 'n Roll was
hot in the States it were mainly still the swing and dance
orchestras that controlled the Dutch music scene.
But thanks to sailors who brought singles from the USA to
Rotterdam and Amsterdam Rock 'n Roll slowly started to emerge
in Holland too. And also some Rock 'n Roll films helped a lot.
Here is this week's playlist of shows exclusively on Rock-it Radio.
1. Willem, word wakker - The Butterflies - 1958
2. All right baby - Pim Maas & the Presley Cats - 1959
3. Ready to rock - The Black Dynamites - 1959
4. Sweet Lilian - Arthur & the Cronies - 1960
5. Paulette - Jack & Woody - 1960
6. Marijke - Peter & zijn Rockets - 1960
7. Record hop - The Tielman Brothers - 1960
8. Streamline train - The Lighttown Skiffle Group - 1960
9. Dreams gonna be real - Jack Dens & the Swallows - 1961
10. Crazy love - John Lamers with Cees & his Skyliners - 1961
11. You are my sunshine - Magic Rhythms - 1961
12. Hou je echt nog van mij, Rocking Billy - Ria Valk - 1961
13. Hot rod beat - Clark Richard - 1962
14. Pretend - Hank Brooklyn & the Dynamic Rockers - 1962
15. C'mon everybody - Johnny Lion & the Jumping Jewels - 1962
16. Teenage meisje - Rein de Vries - 1962
17. In the mood - Rene & the Alligators - 1962
18. Jumpin' on Saturday night - The Black Devils - 1962
19. Mamma Pappa twist - The Crazy Rockers - 1963
20. Beat girl - ZZ en de Maskers - 1963
21. That'll be the day - The Blue Diamonds - 1963
22. Africa - The Jumping Jewels - 1963
23. Don't let your sweet love die - Don Devil & the Drifters - 1964
24. The swinging musicbox - Willy & his Giants - 1964
25. See see rider - Johnny Kendall & the Heralds - 1965
26. Boneka abdi - The Young Savages - 1965
DJ SPINNING ROCK BOOGIE AND THE MOVIN' AND GROOVIN' SHOW KENTUCKY ROCKERS PT. 2 ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5308
Join DJ Spinning Rock Boogie for another in his series "Regional Round Up",
the show that features a particular State of America, with some of the record labels from out of that State, the towns and cities where those labels
were situated, and the artists who recorded on them.
This show takes another look at the State of Kentucky with,
Rock and Roll, Rockabilly plus a smattering of Doo Wop, Instrumentals,
and the regular feature, The Smooch Spot, from the 1950's and 1960's.
"REGIONAL ROUND UP Pt 39 - KENTUCKY Pt 2".
01. Intro - Medley
02. Rock Crazy Baby - Art Adams (59) Cherry - Scottsville
03. My Baby - The Dotson Brothers (60) Janet - Manchester
04. Let It Rock - Bill Stamper (65) Loy - Lexington
05. My Little Kangaroo - Hank England (58) Kelly - Falmouth
06. Be-Bop Battlin' Ball - Eddie Gaines (58) Summit - Central City
07. That's The Way The Mop Flops - Jimmy Wayne & The Scarlet Combo (61) Spin - Louisville
08. Troubles Of My Own - Cosmo & The Counts (65) Bonanza - Louisville
09. Hazel And Jean - Don Sharp + Georgia & The Teens (61) Fern - Ashland
10. Atom Bomb Baby - The Five Stars (57) Kernel - Louisville
11. Skippin' School - Sonny Sheets & The Tonettes (62) Saturn - Covington
12. Roll On Big Mama - George Self (57) Acme - Manchester
13. One Way Love Affair - Jimmy Dempsey & The Downbeats (61) Janey - Wilmore
14. At The End Of Each Day - The Maroons (64) Jimbo - Richmond
15. We Belong Together - Janie Moss & The Epics (63) Joni - Louisville
16. Maria - Jerry Cox & The Cavaliers (59) Buz - Louisville
17. Drag (instrumental) - The Rhythm Addicts (58) Cashmere - Louisville
18. Don't Hurt A Good Thing - Shirley Caddell (62) Lesley - Louisville
19. What Am I Gonna Do - Tommy Jackson (69) Sun Ray - Lexington
20. You Better Believe It - Sonny Charles (65) Penguine - Covington
21. Why Am I Losing You - Rose Hargrove (65) Afco - Union
22. Come Back Big Bertha - Rex & Herb (59) Janet - Manchester
23. Go Boy Go - Jessie Stevens & The Big Sandy Boys (59) Bluegrass - West Van Lear
24. Boy She Has Gone - Hubert Barnard (?) Burdette - Richmond
25. Somebody's Been Babyin' My Baby - Ronnie Burton (60) Tam - Valley Station
26. Teenage Jive - Paul Wheatley (58) Farral - Louisville
27. Money Honey - Dale Hawkins (61) Tilt - Louisville
28. Bunny Honey - Harold & The Shulters (57) Golden Rod - Scottsville
29. My Car's Faster Than Your Car - Don Agee (64) Trophy International - Lexington
30. Outro - Medley
THE LOST SHOWS - STEVE PROPES' 45 SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5309
About a year ago Steve Propes Rock and Roll Author and
expert and DJ who produced his shows out of WPMD in Cerritos,
California - The Station stopped broadcasting and Steve lost
his studios to produce his shows.
But his last 50 shows still had not aired on Rock-it Radio.
In the move from California to Idaho these shows have been
shuffled around. But they have been rediscovered and features
Steve Propes at this best with interviews of the R&B and Rock
Scene of the 50s and 60s and him playing from the original vinyl
from his collection of that era. We don't have a playlist of
these shows but we are airing these last 50 or so shows for the
next few months. So, come on in and tune in!
All the Rock-it Radio shows are available on CD
Each show is only $9.50 each and you can order
in bulk and shipping will never be more then $2.00.
Ask for a secure paypal invoice -- information is at:
100'S OF VINTAGE ROCK AND ROLL VIDEOS ON FILE IN
OUR VIDEO SITE AT ROCK-IT RADIO:
CHECK IT OUT AT:
COME JOIN US ON FACEBOOK !!! WE WOULD LOVE A
LIKE FROM YOU!
The Rock-it Radio Facebook Site.
HISTORY OF ROCK-IT RADIO
If you are new to Rock-it Radio and would like to learn more --
We have our History Page up as well -- telling the story of Rock-it
Radio. You can find it at:
GIVE THE GIFT OF NOSTALGIA IN 2015
Nostalgic Rock and Roll and Country Radio shows
for sale and remastered onto Compact Disc.
Economically priced and 100s to choose from of the
1950's thru the 1970s. Local and Nation
wide famous DJ's and stations. Hear how Radio was. Check
out the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad store at:
Rock-it Radio is Publicly supported. And we rely on
our listener's to keep us going. But for your donation
we offer you a vintage radio broadcast or a Rock-it Radio
show like we offer in our Online store.
APRIL END OF THE MONTH DRAWING OF WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR LAUNCHING PAD SUPPORTERS
At the end of every month on Rock-it Radio we have a
random drawing for those that have supported Rock-it Radio by
purchasing either Rock-it Radio shows through the
either the Rock-it Radio Launching pad at:
Or by going and ordering Rock-it Radio shows at:
The April 2015 Winners this month are:
Ron Seiler - Vernon, British Columbia Canada
Maria Martone - Beachwood, New Jersey USA
Shelley Hankins - Crossville, Tennessee USA
SUPER MEGA WINNER - WINNER OF 10 SHOW
OF THEIR CHOICE !!!!!!!!
Jonathan Humphrey - Oaks, Pennsylvania USA
Each of you have won your choice of 3 vintage
Rock Radio programs (The Super Mega winner won 10!)
from our online store at:
or you can order Rock-it Radio Shows if you prefer on CD
You have until
us know of your choices.
Congratulations and let me know what you would like to
have along with a mailing address and we will got those
items out to you. Just our way of saying Thank you for helping
support Rock-it Radio. And of course we will have October drawings
as well at the first week of next month.
|RECRUITING FOR RADIO PERSONALITIES FOR |
Do you know your 50s and 60s Rock & Roll, Doo wop
or Rockabilly? And the ability to produce a show
We do require a playlist for this newsletter but
your show will stay online for the world for approx.
3 weeks. Unlike some stations where you broadcast one
time and it's gone forever.
If interested check out our Rock-it Radio Team page
We are also looking for writers and translators!
|SPRING HAS SPRUNG - THE PERFECT TIME OF YEAR|
TO WEAR A ROCK-IT RADIO T SHIRT!
Have you seen the new full line of Rock-it Radio T shirts that have been Released. With new designs by Rock-it Radio's own Jammin' Jan.
Each Rock-it Radio T shirt is only $16.00 each plus shipping. And 100% of
All monies goes to keeping Rock-it Radio Online.
Come check out the latest styles.:
Check Website for updates and availability
|RIP - BEN E. KING |
Ben E. King, the unforgettable lead singer for the Drifters and
solo star whose plaintive baritone graced such pop and rhythm 'n
blues classics as "Stand by Me," "There Goes My Baby" and
"Spanish Harlem," has died. He was 76.
King died last Thursday of natural causes, his publicist
Phil Brown told The Associated Press on Friday. His attorney,
Judy Tint, said he died at The Hackensack University Medical
Center in Hackensack, New Jersey, near his longtime residence
"As amazing an artist as he was, multiply that by a million and
that's how nice a guy he was," she said.
A native of North Carolina who moved to New York City as a boy,
King was singing with the Five Crowns when they were hired in
1958 to become the new incarnation of the Drifters, a top act for
Atlantic Records who had several doo-wop hits featuring tenor
The new Drifters, their records among the first in the rock era
to use strings, had a more polished production and vocal style
and became key influences on recordings by Phil Spector and
others in the 1960s.
King co-wrote and sang lead on "There Goes My Baby," and he and
the Drifters followed with such favorites as "Save the Last Dance
for Me" and "This Magic Moment," romantic and emotional ballads
mostly written by the team of Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman.
|COMING IN MAY -- TRIBUTE TO THE CLASS OF 1965|
It is near the end of production and this year's tribute
year - celebrates the 50 year reunion of the Class of 1965.
It is a giant 5 episode special of Lane Quigley & The
Memory Lane show. Rock-it Radio will air a segment a week
so keep an eye out for it. Not only will it feature the
great music of 1965 - along with great trivia and nostalgia
including ads, and memories of those that made 1965 special!
|FRIENDLY REMINDER TO PLEASE SUPPORT ROCK-IT RADIO|
Rock-it Radio is publicly supported by listener's like you.
But we don't ask for money without giving something in return!
(Besides the music we play) -- We have an online store with 100s
of vintage Rock and Roll and Country Radio broadcasts from the
1950s to the 1970s. Uncut and Unedited and placed onto CD for
modern listening convenience from the original tape format. --
Every purchase (donation) of these vintage shows goes right back
into Rock-it Radio and it's operation. We kindly invite you to
check out our website and see what we have to offer. Most all
listings have a ebay link where you can buy the item off of ebay
or directly through paypal. Each broadcast is guaranteed.
Please check out the Rock-it Radio Store at:
|ROCK-IT RADIO TO ATTEND LOST IN THE 50S|
It is without a doubt the premiere 50s Venue
in the Inner Northwest every year and Rock-it Radio
will be there! Please stop us if you see us
and attending as well. You might just win a Rock-it
Prize! Rock-it Radio will be at both the Street
Dance and the Car Show. And milling around in Downtown
Sandpoint, Idaho. Usually a ski resort City but in
mid May from May 14th to 17th it turns into the
annual event of Lost in the 50s.
For further information and sign ups we invite you
to check out there website at:
NOSTALGIC LOS ANGELES MUSICAL LOOKING FOR FUNDING
Program Director of Rock-it Radio - Lane Quigley informed
me earlier this week, that a New Musical is looking for funding.
Based on the story of Cannibal and the Headhunters and
their historic opening act for the Beatles.
Here is the link to the Musical Trailer site.
|HOT NEW RELEASED FOR THE LAUNCHING PAD !!!|
CASEY KASEM TALKS ABOUT SO. CALIF. RADIO!
Hot New Release!!! Casey Kasem at KRLA - Los Angeles from
10/31/1981. On Halloween Weekend KRLA did a very unique thing.
They brought back all their old DJ's to talk about the times
they were at KRLA. This is a hour CD of Casey Kasem as he
discusses some of his favorite times in Southern California
Radio up until he left KRLA in 1969. And spins some of his most
favorite songs of while he was at the Station.
Fascinating Radio History on this show. Now listed in our
Ebay store at:
|JOHN LENNON & YOKO ONO INTERVIEW OVER WABC FM|
FROM 1969 REISSUED.
We recently discovered in our Launching Pad store that a couple of our latest releases links were no longer functional. They are the interviews of John Lennon and Yoko Ono from 1969 over WABC FM New York City by DJ Host Howard Smith.
And here is the links to them in our Ebay store.
Part I -- RIR #638 -- is at:
And part II -- RIR #639 is at:
|ROCK-IT RADIO JOINS THE CX RADIO NETWORK|
We are happy to report that their is now another way
for you to tune into Rock-it Radio Online. It is thru
the CXX Radio Network and you can hear our stream at:
|2 NEW ONLINE RELEASES IN THE ROCK-IT RADIO STORE|
WOLFMAN JACK PILOT SHOW ON CAPITAL RADIO LONDON.
In December 1974 Wolfman Jack the icon DJ of the 60s
thru the 80s in America had a huge syndicated following.
He decided to try his luck in England and did a pilot
program on Capital Radio 98.5 FM in London. We have
the first two hours of that broadcast now on CD! Uncut
and Unedited just like you would of heard it back then.
You can pay by paypal or check (U.S.) or money order.
You can find the playlist and information below.
Hour #1 - Wolfman Jack Capital Radio London 28 Dec. 1974 Hour #1
Hour #2 - Wolfman Jack Capital Radio London 28 Dec. 1974 Hour #2
We do have 100s of vintage rock radio shows from remastered onto Compact Disc
you can see the listing in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad at:
|COLLECTING AIRCHECKS - A HOBBY OF RADIO NOSTALGIA|
What is a Aircheck? It is simply a recording of a radio broadcast. Usually collected by Radio fans.
Come check out our webpage on collecting Airchecks.
|OUR LATEST NEW RELEASES IN THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD!|
We have added another 3 new vintage rock and roll shows this week on Rock-it Radio. They are all remastered and placed on CD.
And Uncut and Unedited just like you would of heard these shows back then.
1. RIR #638 New Release Part I -- DJ Howard Smith interviewing John Lennon
and Yoko Ono from 1969 over WABC New York City. Great historical recording
and interview of one of the Fab 4!
2. RIR #639 New Release Part II of interview from 1969 of John Lennon
and Yoko Ono from 1969 by Howard Smith over WABC FM in New York City.
3. RIR #640 New Release DJ Hy Lit over WIFI - Philadelphia Top 40 Radio
from 12 July, 1973 now on CD in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad site
and our Ebay Store.
And Don't forget other releases this month as well!
1. Wolfman Jack - WBJW Orlando, Florida from 5/10/1978
2. RIR #634 - Mad Daddy Pete Myers from July 1964 over WINS 1010 AM in
New York City.
3. RIR #635 - Rosko Mercer Pt. 1 over KDIA Oakland, Calif. From 12/28/1963
4. NEW! RIR #636 Pt. of Rosko Mercer at KDIA Oakland, California from 12/28/1963
Begins where RIR #635 left off.
5. NEW! RIR #637 - Leon Keyes - KLAK - Denver Colorado - Traditional Country
Station with great country music! From 4/29/1965
We do have 100s of vintage rock radio shows from remastered onto Compact Disc
you can see the listing in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad at:
COME REMEMBER WOLFMAN JACK !!!
Rock-it Radio has a very special way to remember Wolfman Jack.
Arguably the most iconic of American DJ's. Come check out the
Rock-it Radio Wolfman Page at:
REMEMBERING OFFSHORE PIRATE RADIO IN THE UK
In the mid 1960s it was difficult for the youth to actually listen to Rock and Roll in the UK. The BBC actually ran only a few hours a weekend to provide the young Brits with this outlet. At night during the week they ventured to even tune into Radio Luxembourg to get there fill, that broadcast rock and pop around the clock.
To fill this void some venture capitalists decided to bring in commercial radio aboard refitted radio ships. And anchor themselves just off into International waters off the English coast. Radio Caroline (named after Caroline Kennedy the U.S. President's daughter at the time) and Radio London being the most famous.
Rock-it Radio has a website dedicated to their ventures and also have actual radio broadcasts available of these offshore pirates. We invite you to check them out our webpage at:
COME REMEMBER WOLFMAN JACK !!!
Rock-it Radio has a very special way to remember Wolfman Jack.
Arguably the most iconic of American DJ's. Come check out the
Rock-it Radio Wolfman Page at:
FINDING ROCK-IT RADIO ON THE 'TUNE IN RADIO' CELL PHONE APP.
We have had a few requests from listeners that they couldn't find us on the
popular 'Tune in Radio' App. on Android and PC and iphones. Running a
search of 'Rock-it Radio' will actually list 100s of Rock stations.
So, the best way to find us on this very thorough and extensive app. that
I love using myself is -
run a search on 'rockabilly' - there you will easily find
Rock-it Radio listed.
Our Tune in Radio App. webpage is also at:
VINTAGE VIDEO PICK OF THE WEEK
For the week of 7 May, 2015
This week in our archives page at:
This week: Just uploaded this week's video pick of the week - It's
Sonny and Cher from 1965 with Cher singing
"Baby All I really want to do" which hit #3 on the charts.
And check out the 100s of vintage music videos we have
|MISSED A COUPLE OF NEWSLETTERS LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS??|
THEN YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK OUR BLOG WHERE IT IS ARCHIVED.
YOU CAN CHECK OUT OUR BLOG AT:
ROCK-IT RADIO DJ PAGE...
Remember you can check out all the Rock-it Radio DJ's
and read the bios of these DJ's that make these
Rock-it Radio Shows possible at:
And don't forget for even more pictures --
there is our picture page at:
HOORAY FOR ROCK-IT RADIO AS WE ENTER OUR 20TH
YEAR!!! 1995 - 2015 !!!
IF YOU HAVE TWITTER COME FOLLOW US THERE
If you are one that tweets then please check out and join and get our
updates on your twitter account. Our Twitter link is right below.
It is our new Twitter account and we will once again start
scrolling our messages and updates on our webpages as well.
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS TO THE LISTENER'S CLUB!!!!
A big welcome to the below new Rock-it Radio listeners that
joined our Listeners Club from April 24, 2015 to
May 7, 2015.
We hope that you enjoy the music Rock-it Radio provides and our playlists
and information that our weekly newsletter provides.
Any comments, criticisms, kudos, compliments or future ideas is always
welcome and you can e mail me personally at: email@example.com
WELCOME ABOARD TO:
David Lindsay - Wickmere, United Kingdom
Lawrence Steele - Colorado, USA
Rick Easton - ?
Joseph Pastor - Rock Hill, South Carolina USA
Ben Sleeuwaert - Antwerp, Belgium
in our Facebook page Rock-it Radio Fan Page as well this week at:
And 56 that have joined us on Twitter. Making a total of
129 new members to the Rock-it Radio
Listeners Club since our last newsletter. We now have
80,663members that have joined the Rock-it Radio Listeners club.
PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE GOOD WORD OF ROCK-IT RADIO!
Do you know of someone that might also like the music
of Rock-it Radio? We are desperately trying to keep this
music alive and have been doing so since 1995! Please
share the information of this station. And if you have
a website would you please consider putting a Rock-it Radio
link on your page.
There are a few to choose from in our link page at:
HOW TO ORDER OLD ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS = YOUR PURCHASES HELP US STAY ONLINE!!!
We have received many inquiries on how to order Rock-it Radio shows that are no longer in
our on archives webpage. These shows are still available on CD and mailed to you within 24
hours of receiving payment.
To help search for older shows that you may be looking for you may want to check the Rock-it
Radio blog site. Old newsletters describing the shows and playlists
are archived there and there is a menu bar on the right side that breaks down every playlist
by month. This website is: http://rock-itradio.blogspot.com
Then you may either pay by check or money order or paypal. Rock-it Radio shows are only
$9.50 U.S. each and are studio quality broadcasts that were placed on Compact Disc here at
the Rock-it Radio Studio. We have a flat rate shipping charge of $1.50 U.S. so if you order
one or several -- it is still only $1.50
U.S. shipping. And we ship worldwide, overseas orders are mailed out first class airmail.
Instructions where to send payment is at our webpage:
If you are a member of paypal (http://www.paypal.com) you can e mail directly
and let me know via e mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) what shows you would
like we can send you a paypal invoice within 24 hours.
When you order a Rock-it Radio show or shop at our Rock-it Radio Launching Pad you
help keep these oldies alive and help us pay the bills here at Rock-it Radio.
And at the same time -- you are not getting nothing for your donation, but actually
some of the shows and memories we hope we keep alive here at Rock-it Radio.
TOP 20 SELLERS OF THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD THIS WEEK
Week ending 5/7/2015
As you know the Rock-it Radio Store sells vintage Radio Broadcasts - Where you hear the actual music, news and vintage advertisements - uncut and unedited just like you would of heard it back then. Here are the top sellers this week.
1. RIR #127 -- Alan Freed 1956 Rock & Roll Dance Party show
2. RIR #393 -- John Lennon as DJ on WNEW New York from 1974
3. RIR #466 -- 3 Vintage early Beatles Interviews w/ Tom Lodge and Murray the K
4. RIR #387 -- Joey Reynolds - WKBW Buffalo NY Beatles Special
5. RIR #182 - John Peel - Radio London Perfumed Garden Show 1/11/1968
6. RIR #135 -- Rock-it Radio 1000th show Celebration 3 CD set
7. RIR #522 -- Joel Sebastian - WLS Chicago - 2 shows from 1970 & 1971
8. RIR #116 - Casey Kasem - KRLA Los Angeles 5/27/1965
9. RIR #623 -- Big Jim Edwards - CKLW Windsor, Ont. 12/1/1969
10. RIR #267 - Arnie Woo Woo Ginsburg - WMEX Boston 12/12/1965
11. RIR #622 -- Johnny Morgan CKLW Windsor (Detroit) 7/12/1967
12. RIR #270 -- Buddy Holly Tribute BBC from 1965 6 yr. anniv. of crash
13. RIR #640 - Hy Lit - WIFI Philadelphia 7/12/1973
14. RIR #426 - Dan Ingram - WABC New York 7/4/1968 2 cd set
15. RIR #539 - Cousin Brucie - WABC New York 9/7/1965
16. RIR #294 - Bill Wade & Bob Elliot - KGB San Diego 7/28/1967
17. RIR #176 - Porky Chedwick WAMO Pittsburgh 6/14/1960
18. RIR #195 - Charlie O'Donnell - KRLA Los Angeles 6/16/1967
19. RIR #168 - Dan Ingram - WABC New York 7/22/1967
20. RIR #191 - Boss Radio Jocks of KHJ Los Angeles 1966
If you would like to view these shows in depth you can check out our Rock-it Radio Ebay Store at:
or in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad store at:
http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html(listed by date)
and in the upper left hand corner - there is a search box where you can type in the DJ name
or Station Call letters and that information on that show will pop up.
Ordering from the Ebay store will also qualify you for the Rock-it Radio
giveaway mentioned previously in this newsletter. Sale of these broadcasts is what keeps
Rock-it Radio going and thank you again to everyone that buys these!
TOP 50 NATIONS THAT ARE TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO.
WEEK ENDING 5/7/2015
We are always amazed at the World Wide Web and the 210 Countries that
tune us in every month online. Here are the top 50 Countries so far
this month.+ or - shows up or down how many positions from the previous week.
TOP 50 NATIONS THAT ARE TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO.
2. Brazil +0
3. United Kingdom +0
4. Hungary +0
5. Canada +0
6. Netherlands +0
7. Germany +0
8. France +1
9. Spain -1
10. Ireland +0
11. Belgium +1
12. Australia -1
13. Sweden +1
14. Croatia -1
15. Japan +0
16. Italy +1
17. Russia -1
18. Philippines +0
19. Switzerland +0
20. Austria +0
21. Czech Republic +5
22. Finland -1
23. Estonia +4
24. Norway -1
25. China -1
26. Mexico -5
27. South Africa -2
28. Thailand +18
29. Argentina +2
30. Ukraine +2
31. Romania -3
32. Greece -2
33. New Zealand +3
34. Denmark +10
35. Slovenia +4
36. Peru +4
37. Slovakia -4
38. Portugal +0
39. Indonesia +11
40. Serbia -5
41. Vietnam +2
42. India +5
43. Albania +12
44. Bulgaria +1
45. Bosnia & Herzegovina +4
46. Venezuela +9
47. Chile +1
48. Hong Kong +6
49. Ecuador +11
50. Singapore +3
U.S. STATES RANKINGS TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO
1. California +0
2. Florida +0
3. New York +0
4. Pennsylvania +0
5. Washington +0
6. Texas +0
7. Ohio +0
8. Massachusetts +0
9. Illinois +0
10. Virginia +1
11. Arizona +3
12. North Carolina +4
13. Michigan -3
14. Georgia -2
15. New jersey +0
16. Maryland -5
17. Colorado +1
18. Wisconsin +1
19. Indiana -2
20. Connecticut +2
21. Alabama +2
22. Tennessee -2
23. Missouri -2
24. Kansas +0
25. Kentucky -3
26. Oregon +1
27. Idaho -1
28. Iowa +2
29. Minnesota -1
30. Rhode Island -1
31. Mississippi +8
32. New Mexico -4
33. South Carolina +3
34. Nebraska -2
35. Louisiana +0
36. Nevada -3
37. Delaware -1
38. Arkansas +0
39. Alaska +2
40. Oklahoma +0
41. Hawaii +6
42. West Virginia -3
43. Utah +0
44. New Hampshire +0
45. District of Columbia +0
46. Vermont +3
47. North Dakota +4
48. Wyoming -2
49. Montana -2
50. South Dakota +0
51. Maine -4
you to submit your press kits to Rock-it Radio. Our website for further
Come tune into the World on your computer!
1000s of stations around the world now broadcast online. We have a
link to some of the internet top directories to help you find these stations.