|Hi Rock-it Radio Listeners & Launching Pad supporters,|
What an exciting week here for Rock-it Radio.
We started with the Premiere Broadcast of Billy Vera's
Rock & Roll show on one end, and end it with the
17th Annual East Coast vs. West Coast Oldies Battle.
Where you the Listener decide the outcome! Plus
10 other great shows and a new month for a new
drawing for all those that supported us in the month
of July. Plus a big Thank you to all those that took
part in our Lucky 7 Giveaway last month!!! And if you
haven't received them yet your vintage broadcasts are
on the way!
So, Let's get started with some playlists!
Our shows can be heard in our archives page at:
and click to the speaker on the left to hear the show.
Remember if you are new to Internet Radio and having trouble tuning in though --
Check out our webpage to help you out at:
REMEMBER YOU CAN ORDER ANY OF THESE ROCK-IT
RADIO SHOWS ON CD!!!! NEW EASIER ORDERING!
Would you like one of these Rock-it Radio shows on CD? To
be able to play anywhere? And help support Rock-it Radio at the same time.
For complete information check out our program
ordering webpage at: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
Our shows are of course copies straight from the studio so they are studio
quality and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Or if you would rather receive an invoice let me know and we
can e mail you a copy - Just e mail us the show(s) you would like
to have and the Rock-it # to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rock-it Radio shows stay online from 18 to 24 days and are
broadcast in MP3 Format. To tune in just click to the speaker
at our program page at:
The newest show added replaces the oldest show so if you see a
show near the bottom of the listing - you should listen as soon as
|WE COULD USE YOUR SUPPORT|
Rock-it Radio is 100% Publicly supported. But when you
donate to the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad - we give you
a vintage broadcast of your choice.
100% of all sales from the Rock-it Radio Store (Launching
Pad) goes back to pay copyright fees, LLC taxes, Internet
and bandwidth costs of Rock-it Radio. Without your support
we would not exist. So. please consider a purchase at:
NOTE: ALL SHOWS BELOW CAN BE FOUND IN OUR PROGRAM WEBPAGE - TO TUNE IN CLICK TO SPEAKER OF THE SHOW YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO. EITHER MP3 OR REAL PLAYER. BOTH FORMATS ARE SUPPORTED.
LANE QUIGLEY AND THE MEMORY LANE SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5375
Remember listening to Top 40 Radio during the Glory Days
of the 45 rpm, when your favorite DJ would spin a variety
of great music from all different genres? Join host
Lane Quigley on this week's Memory Lane Show for 80 minutes
of fun and frolic, featuring an assortment of fine tunes
along with a half-dozen interesting interview clips.
1. I Ain't Goin' For That - Eugene Church 1959
2. Keep On Dancin' - The Avantis 1963
3. Flip, Flop & Fly - Joe Turner 1955
4. He's Mine - Alice Wonderland 1963
5. One Night of Sin - Elvis Presley 1957
6. Walkin' Up a One Way Street - Willie Tee 1965
7. Oop Shoop - Shirey Gunter & The Queens 1954
8. Hit That Jive, Jack - Boyd Bennett & The Rockets 1956
9. I'm Not Good Lookin' - Walter Stone 1967
10. Wonderful One - The Shondells 1962
11. Roberta - Barry & The Tamerlanes 1964
12. Where There's Love There's Hope - Pat Thomas 1963
13. Lizzie - The Del Rios 1956
14. You're No Good - Betty Everett 1963
15. Point Panic - The Surfaris 1963
16. I'm In Love Again - The Upsetters (feat. Little Richard) 1962
17. MYSTERY ARTIST (Can you identify the artist?)
18. He Doesn't Love Me - The Breakaways 1964
19. I Just Want To Make Love To You - Muddy Waters 1954
20. Standing on Guard - The Falcons 1966
21. Girl Of My Dreams - Amos Milburn 1956
22. Goodbye To Love - The Marcels 1961
23. Lost Love - The Superiors 1957
24. I Dig You Baby - Lorraine Ellison 1966
25. Teardrops - Lee Andrews & The Hearts 1958
PETE CHASTON'S DOO WOP SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO
Pete is a veteran DJ here at Rock-it Radio and a loyal
provider of shows for us here.
His dedication and knowledge of 50s and early 60s Doo Wop
shines as he spins those tunes of yesteryear. Including The
Silly song segment and the rare But scratchy 45 segment.
Here is this week's playlist of what you will hear.
1. Doo-Wop All Night Long-The Blue Emotions (opening theme song) (1982)
2. Vowels of Love-The Poets (1958)
3. W-P-L-J-The Four Deuces (1955)
4. Lundee Dundee-The Versatiles (1962)
5. Night Time-Pete Antell & group (1962)
6. Don't Ask Me (To Be Lonely)-The Dubs (1957)
7. Gum Drop-Otis Williams & his Charms (circa 1953)
8. You Came to Me-The Channels (1973)
9. What a Guy-The Raindrops (1963)
10. Doreen is Never Boring-The Mystics (1982)
SILLY SONG SEGMENT:
11. Fat Girls-The Neons (1962)
12. Chopsticks-Thr LaSalles (1958)
SCRATCHY 45 RPMs SEGMENT:
13. I Love You, Darling-The Valentines (1955)
14. No One to Love Me-The Shaweez (1952)
15. I Laughed-The Jesters (xxxx)
16. Love is What You Make It-The Tunemasters (xxxx)
BACK TO THE CDs &/or More 45 RPMs:
17. Swingin' Little Chicky-The Belltones (1962)
18. At My Front Door-The El Dorados (1955)
19. Hushabye-The Mystics (1959)
20. Midnight Stroll (aka Dead Man's Stroll)-The Revels (1959)
SLOW SONG SEGMENT:
21. Each Night-Rochell & The Candles (1962)
22. Now That You're Gone-The Jesters (xxxx)
23. Oh, My Angel-Patty & The Street-Tones (1979)
24. Band of Gold-The Roommates (1961)
25. Please Be My Love Tonight-The Charades (1963)
26. Two People in the World-The Marcels (1961)
27. (closing theme song) Adios-The Five Discs (1961)
FROM THE UK - JACKIE BOND & LET THE GOOD TIMES
ROLL OLDIES SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO #5377
Jackie Bond is back this week with another Rockin'
segment of Let the Good Times Roll Oldies show,
that not only features Rockabilly but also other
rockin' hits of the 50s roots style music. Here
is this shows playlist.
1. House of The Rising Sun - Johnny Angel
2. Miami - Eugene Church
3. Why Do Lovers Break Each Others Hearts - Bob B Sox and The Blue Jeans
4. Feel Like Lovin' - The Sheppards
5. Ain't Gonna Cry - Betty Everett
6. Poco Loco - Gene and Eunice
7. My Babys 3D - Billy ward and His Dominoes
8. Dance Girl - The Camelots
9. Whistle Stop Blues - 4 Brothers and A Cousin
10. Pretty Little Thing - The 5 Arrows
11. Dreamer - Joyce harris
12. Happy Birthday Blues - Kathy Young and The Innocents
13. That's My Desire - Bob and Earl
14. I Remember - Wee Willie Wayne and The Kidds
15. Walking Down The Aisle - Ike Turners King Of Rhythm
16. Dear Lady Twist - Garry US Bonds
17. My Baby O - The 5 Dollars
18. Your Love's Been A long Time Coming - Elvis Presley
19. Rock and Roll Boogie - The Clouds
20. Swanee River Hop - Fats Domino
21. Crazy Bells - Julie Stevens and The Premiers
22. Gee What A Guy - Yvonne Carroll and The Roulettes
23. Dear Abby - The Hearts
24. Good Night My Love - Jesse Belvin
TED LOUKES ROCKABILLY RHYTHM SHOW FROM SOUTH AFRICA ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5378
All the way from South Africa! Ted is back this week
with another batch of 50s and early 60s Rockin'
Rockabilly Rarities. Now in our program webpage
as show #5378! Here is the cool songs you will hear
in this show below.
01. Rockabilly Rhythm Intro
02. That's All Right Mama - Glen Glenn ?
03. Rockin' Bones - Johnny DollarÂ 1957/58
04. Coming Up - Mike Waggoner & the Bops ?
05. Alabama Boogie - Hank Mathews ?
06. Nervous And Shakin' All Over - Tommy Strange 1960
07. Saturday Night - Roy Brown 1956
08. Corrine Corrina - Johnny Carroll 1956
09. I Wanna Know - Eddie Daniels 1958
10. Rock-Sock The Boogie - Pat FlowersÂ 1956
11. Baby Take Me Back - Roc LaRue 1957
12. Slip Slip Slippin' In - Lou Millet 1956
13. Rock And Roll On A Saturday Night - Dwain Bell 1959
14. I Don't Know - Gene Criss ?
15. Nothin' Shakin' - Eddie Fontaine 1958
16. Just Because - The Collins Kids ?
17. Hey Pretty Baby - The Miller Brothers 1956
18. Don't Go Baby - Al Coker 1956
19. Red Hen Hop - The Louvin Brothers ?
20. Half Hearted Love - Mac Curtis 1956
21. Flip Flop Mama - Eddie Bond 1956
22. Long Gone Daddy - Dale Oliver ?
23. Big Bad Wolf - Clinton O'Neal ?
24. Doing All Right - Eddie Cash & The Cashiers 1958
25. Whoo-Oee And Oh So Fine - Charles Jones & The Stardusters 1959
26. My Rockin' Baby - Gene Watson & The Rockets 1957
27. That's All Right - Dwain Louis & Classmates
COOL BOBBY B AND THE DOO WOP STOP ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5379
It's two shows in the same week for Cool Bobby B
as we catch up and get his shows online to you as
quick as possible. Don't be fooled by other oldies
stations - Cool Bobby B began his online shows right
here on Rock-it Radio. The others are just copy cats :)
Here is the playlist of his show.
1. Rockin' with the clock -- Shirley and Lee
2. Down by the Ocean -- Philly Cuzz
3. Who's that knocking -- The Genies
4. Blue Moon -- The Marcels
5. To the Aisle - 5 Satins
6. Oh Rosemarie -- The Fascinators
7. Cuzin Casanovas -- The Cleftones
8. I see a star -- The Roulettes
9. Image of a girl -- The Safaris
10. I'm not a juvenile Delinquent - Frankie Lymon & Teenagers
11. This could be the night -- The Velours
12. Look into my eyes - The Chantels
13. My Special Angel - The Vogues
14. Money Honey - The Drifters
15. Out of Sight and out of mind - 5 Keys
16. Happy Happy Birthday -- Tune Weavers
17. I'm so happy -- Lewis Lymon & Teenchords
18. Can't find the time -- The Belmonts
19. Never let you go -- 5 Discs
20. My Hero - Blue notes
21. If I knew -- The Cruisers
22. Please say you want me -- The Schoolboys
23. Can I -- The Manhattans
24. I'm coming home -- De-Lights
25. Tonight -- The Velvets
26. This is it -- Ron Baxter
27. Rainy day bells - Globetrotters
28. 16 Candles - The Crests
29. Barbara - The Temptations
30. Secret Love -- The Moonglows
31. I only have eyes for you -- The Flamingos
32. Maybe - The Chantels
33. Goodbye to love - The Chantels
34. My memories of you - The Chantels
35. I found heaven - Donnie & Del Chords
36. Beverly Jean - Curtis Lee
37. I knew from the start -- The Moonglows
38. Duke of Earl - Gene Chandler
39. 11th hour melody - The Rivieras
40. Moonlight Cocktails - The Rivieras
41. Let's be lovers - The Starglows
42. Once upon a time - Rochelle & The Candles
43. Welcome my love - Brooklyn Bridge
44. Lovers never say goodbye - Flamingos
45. A kiss from your lips - The Flamingos
46. The Jones Boy - Mills Brothers
47. Goodnight my love - Jesse Belvin
48. Operator - Manhattan Transfer
49. I make this pledge to you - The Chanters
50. 60 minute man - Billy Ward & Dominos
51. Stardust - Billy Ward & Dominos
52. It hurts - The Rialtos
53. Gee how I wsih you were here - Curtis Lee
54. Dearest Doryce - Rhythm Cadets
55. You'll want me back - The Impressions
56. Where or when - Dion & Belmonts
57. Goodnight Baby - The Imaginations
PREMIERE BROADCAST!!! BILLY VERA'S ROCK AND ROLL
PARTY ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5380
Rock-it Radio welcomes Billy Vera to our roster of
outstanding DJ's. In addition to being a celebrated
performer, Billy is one of the world's leading historians
and authorities on 50's R&B and Rock'n'Roll who possesses
one of the world's largest collections of rare R&B and
doo wop 45's. And .... he's a great storyteller!!
In the late 80's and early 90's, BIlly hosted a fabulously
successful radio series "Billy Vera's Rock & Roll Party."
These sensational programs have not been heard in nearly
a quarter-century, and Billy has decided to share these
shows again on Rock-it Radio. This inaugural show is a
rebroadcast of a program from February 1992, and features an
eclectic mix of great tunes from 1954 & 1955.
1. Rock-A-Beatin' Boogie - Bill Haley & The Comets
2. Caught Me When My Love Was Down - Lulu Reed
3. Baby Don't Do It - Jaye P. Morgan
4. All Night Long - Rusty Bryant
5. Emily - The Turks
6. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry Over You - Roy Hamilton
7. Let's Try Romance - Jesse Belvin
8. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - The Commodores
9. Dreams Came True - The Strangers
10. Hum De Dum - The Gassers
11. Our Only Child - Guitar Slim
12. Come On and Blow Your Horn - Chuck Higgins
13. Love Me - Billy Eckstine
14, Ride Jockey Ride - The Lamplighters
15. I Love You Yes I Do - Ella Mae Morse
16. Messy Bessie - Louis Jordan
17. Sindy - The Squires
18. Sindy - The Tenderfoots
19. Cindy - The Cobras
20. Ko Ko Mo - Louis Armstrong & Gary Crosby
21. Cloudburst - John Hendricks
22. See You Later Alligator - Roy Hall
23. Sunday Kind of Love - The Harptones
24. El Baion - Joe Loco
25. Hey Bartender - Floyd Dixon
26. Close Your Eyes - The Five Keys
27. Real Crazy Cool - Big Jay McNeely
28. Honey Bun (unreleased) - The Turks
29. Two Hearts, Two Kisses - Frank Sinatra with The Nuggets
30. Baby You're Rich - Percy Mayfield & The Maytones
31. Smack Dab In The Middle - Charles Calhoun
32. It's Over - Paul Hucklebuck Williams featuring Jimmy Brown
33. My Angel - The Jaguars aka The Miracles
34. Treat Me Like I Treat You - Memphis Slim
35. Gee - Joe Loco
36. I Need You So - Grady Chapman & The Suedes
37. Zig Zag -Julian Dash
MATT THE CAT AND THE JUKE IN THE BACK SHOW WITH
pt. 6 TRIBUTE TO LOUIS JORDAN ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5381
Louis Jordan, Pt. 6 - 1950-56
The Juke in the Back presents Part 6, the final part of our mammoth,
6 part series, on the most important musical figure of the 1940s, Louis Jordan.
He was the most successful African-American artist of the decade,
selling millions of records to both Black and White audiences. Jordan
charted 57 singles between 1942 and 1951, scoring 18 #1 R&B hits and
54 top 10s.
1. Swanee River Boogie - Albert Ammons â€" Mercury 1947
2. Onion - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1950
3. Blue Light Boogie Pt. 1 & 2 - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1950
4. I'll Never Be Free - Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1950
5. (I'll Be Glad When You're Dead) You Rascal You - Louis Armstrong and Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1950
6. Tamburitza Boogie - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1950
7. Lemonade - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1951
8. (You Dyed Your Hair) Chartreuse - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1951
9. Teardrops From My Eyes - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1951
10. Weak Minded Blues - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1951
11. Bone Dry - Louis Jordan & His Orch. â€" Decca 1951
12. GREAT 78* Life Is So Peculiar - Louis Armstrong and Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1950
13. I Want You To Be My Baby - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Decca 1953
14. Messy Bessy - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Aladdin 1954
15. Rock n Roll Call - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Vic 1956
16. Caldonia - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five â€" Mercury 1956
17. After Hours - Erskine Hawkins â€" Bluebird 1946
JAMES RILEY AND THE ROCKABILLY AND BLUES SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5382
From Tennessee, USA the birthplace of Rockabilly music
James Riley does his first show for us here at Rock-it
The entire month it's Rockabilly with Levi as
James Riley also interviews Rockabilly Artist
Levi Dexter in his shows in July. Here is
the playlist for show #5382 in the Rock-it Radio
program as show #5382 at: rockitradio.net/programs.html
These each contain Levi Dexter interview segments as part of our "Levi In July" series.
Rockabilly N Blues Radio Hour #1
1. Rockin' My Life Away- Linda Gail Lewis
2. Burnette- Blue Cats
3. Didn't Start Livin'- Billy Burnette
4. Oakie Boogie- Levi Dexter & The Gretsch Brothers
5. Baby Let's Play House- Levi Dexter & Magic
6. All I Can Do Is Cry- Levi Dexter & Magic
7. Down The Line- Levi Dexter & The Gretsch Brothers
8. 7 Nights To Rock- Levi Dexter & The Gretsch Brothers
9. Roots Man- Levi Dexter
10. No Rest For The Wicked- JD Wilkes & Dirt Daubers
11. So Good To My Baby- Jai Malano
12. That Crazy Beat- Marti Brom
13. One Of These Mornings- Ricky Nelson
Rockabilly N Blues Hour #2
1. Loving Arms- BellFuries
2. Honky Tonk Mind- Don Diego Trio
3. Honey Bun- Levi Dexter
4. Boppin' Bernie- Levi Dexter
5. Rollin' To The Jukebox Rock- Levi Dexter
6. Sixteen Chicks- Joe Clay
7. Booze, Booze, Booze- Charlie Hightone
8. So Good- The Hayriders
9. Pistol Packin' Mama- Wheels Fargo & The Nightingale
10. Boomerang- Reach Around Rodeo Clowns
11. Don't Dog This Cat- Rip Masters
12. Does A Bear- Ray Campi
13. Doggone Done It- Scotty Baker
AL COOL DADDY SMITH WITH A RAY CHARLES COUNTRY MUSIC SPECIAL ON SHOW #5383
This show will feature the entire ground breaking Ray Charles album
called Modern Sounds in Country Music.
Volume One is regarded by many music critics as Ray Charles' best album.
Considered to be a landmark album in American music; its integration
of soul and country music bent racial barriers in popular music amid
the very height of the African- American civil rights movement.
The significance of the album will be discussed throughout its playing.
The play list is as follows:
1. Bye Bye Love-Ray Charles 1962
2. You Don't Know Me-Ray Charles 1962
3. Half As Much-Ray Charles 1962
4. I Love You So Much It Hurts-Ray Charles 1962
5. Just A Little Lovin' -Ray Charles 1962
6. Born To Lose-Ray Charles 1962
7. Worried Mind-Ray Charles 1962
8. It Makes No Difference-Ray Charles 1962
9. You Win Again-Ray Charles 1962
10. Careless Love-Ray Charles 1962
11. I Canâ€™t Stop Loving You-Ray Charles 1962
12. Hey Good Lookin' -Ray Charles 1962
13. You Are My Sunshine-Ray Charles 1962
14. Take These Chains From My Heart-Ray Charles 1962
15. Oh Lonesome Me-Ray Charles 1962
16. Your Cheatinâ€™ Heart-Ray Charles 1962
17. Teardrops In My Heart-Ray Charles 1962
18. I'll Never Stand In Your Way-Ray Charles 1962
19. Making Believe-Ray Charles 1962
MIKE TAYLOR 15TH ANNIVERSARY ROCKABILLY SHOW
ON ROCK-IT #5384
THE 15th ANNIVERSARY SHOW...Celebrating a decade and a
half of playing the finest and rarest in rockabilly,
coming to you direct from the heart of the Ozarks!!!
Thanks to one and all!
1. Broken Heart - The Moonlighters 1958
2. Tornado - The Jiants 1959
3. Broken Heart - Deke Dickerson 2007
4. Dixie-Doodle - Link Wray 1959
5. Chicken Rock - Fat Daddy Holmes 1960
6. If You Want My Love - Bobby Lawson 1958
7. Bye Bye Baby - The Buccaneers 1959
8. Little Froggy Went A-Courtin' - Lloyd Howell 1961
9. Cravin' - Bobby Roberts 1958
10. Big Sandy - Bobby Roberts w/Highpockets' Delta Rockets 1958
11. The All American Boy - Bill Parsons (Bobby Bare) - 1958
12. The All American Boy - Skeets McDonald 1958
13. The All American Boy - Grandpa Jones 1959
14. My Babe - The Royale Monarchs 1962
15. Little Bo Pete - Buddy Miller & His Rockin' Ramblers 1958
16. Danger - Rick & The Fairlanes 1960
17. Renegade -Â The Vectors 1960
18. City Billy - Jefferson County 1966
19. Girl And A Hot Rod - Richie Deran & The New Tones 1960
20. Rockin' By Myself - Sammy Gowans 1958
21. Chicken Walk - Hazil Adkins 1962
22. Nameless - The Rockin' R's 1959
23. She's My Baby Doll - Terry Clement 1960
24. Rockin' Jalopy - The Alabama Kid 1965
25. Linda Lee - The Eldorados 1960
Mike a big congratulations on your 15th anniversary broadcast !!!
You were one of the first and we greatly appreciate every show of
yours! Here is to 15 more years on Rock-it Radio!
BILL GREEN ROCK AND ROLL RETROSPECTIVE FEATURING THE BLUES ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5385
It's the foundation of Rock 'n Roll. It's the 'Mother Music'.
It's the Blues. Get back to the roots and get your spirit
renewed with this special edition of the Retro Show and host
1) Early One Morning - Elmore James (1960)
2) Texas Flood - Larry Davis (1958)
3) Mother Nature - KoKo Taylor (1993)
4) I've Got Papers On You - B. B. King (1960)
5) Angel Of Mercy - Albert King (1972)
6) You've Got To Love Her With A Feeling - Freddy King (1961)
7) Checkin' Up On My Baby - Sonny Boy Williamson (1960)
8) Sunny Road - Roosevelt Sykes (1946)
9) Shufflin' With Bones - T-Bone Walker (1959)
10) Room With A View - Billy Vera (2014)
11) You Burnt Me - Lil' Ed & the Blues Imperials (2014)
12) I'm Ready - Magic Slim & The Teardrops (2014)
13) Bye Bye Baby (Until We Meet Again) Johnny Otis Show (1969)
14) Bad Case Of The Blues - Dinah Washington (1961)
15) Piney Brown Blues - Paul Butterfield Blues Band (1966)
16) I Don't Believe - Bobby 'Blue' Bland (1956)
17) Why Get Up - The Fabulous Thunderbirds (1986)
18) Tell Me - Howlin' Wolf (1959)
19) Ball and Chain - Big Mama Thornton (1968)
17TH ANNUAL EAST/WEST SHOWDOWN NOW ONLINE AS SHOW #5386
Rock-it Radio jocks Bill Green and Lane Quigley have been doing
battle every year since 1999 with their yearly East/West Showdown
here on Rock-it Radio. They return this year for their 17th
annual match, presenting an incredible array of song pairing from
which you can select, cast your votes and become eligible for our
prize drawing at the end of August. The program will be on-line
all month, but the polls close at midnight Pacific Time on
August 31, 2015.
The Showdown consists of 12 rounds. For each round, Bill Green
(a New Jersey native representing the East) presents an East Coast record,
and Lane Quigley (a lifelong Californian representing the West) plays a
West Coast song. The tunes in each round have some sort of connection.
Sometimes the links are obvious, other times not so much. As you listen
to the show, Bill and Lane will provide fascinating information about
each tune, and they'll explain the common thread that forms the basis
of the match.
As you listen, make note round-by-round of which song you prefer. After
you've heard the entire program, send us an email showing which song you prefer in each of the twelve rounds. You may choose to copy-and-paste the
playlist below and use that as a ballot to check-off your choices; or you
can simply list your choices round-by-round. Send your ballot to our new
e-mail address: email@example.com .
One ballot per listener please. We encourage your comments about the show
and why you cast your votes for each round.
The polls will be open for the entire month, and then in early September
five lucky listeners will have their ballots selected at random and be awarded
some great prizes from the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad, courtesy of Bennie Dingo.
So now it's time to get pencils in hand, go to the Programs Page at
www.rockitradio.net/programs.html and click on Show # 5386 .
You'll have a blast listening to the program, and your vote will qualify
you for our drawing.
Good luck! Remember to submit your ballot to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(that's a new address, different from previous years). Here is the playlist
(which you can copy-and-paste into an email for your ballot):
ROUND ONE: WRITTEN BY JOCKEYS
___ EAST: Splish Splash - Bobby Darin (1958)
___ WEST: Don't Worry Baby - The Beach Boys (1964)
ROUND TWO: BEACH MUSIC vs. SURF MUSIC
___ EAST: What Kind Of Fool(Do You Think I Am)? - The Tams (1964)
___ WEST: Penetration - The Pyramids (1964)
ROUND THREE: WHICH CROWNS WILL WEAR THE ROUND 3 CROWN?
___ EAST: Kiss and Make Up - The Crowns (aka The 5 Crowns) (1958)
___ WEST: Do The Bop - Arthur Lee Maye & The Crowns (1955)
ROUND FOUR: THE KINGS ARE GONE
___ EAST: Come Closer To Me - Ben E. King (1961)
___ WEST: You Upset Me Baby - B.B. King (1954)
ROUND FIVE: BEHIND EVERY GREAT WOMAN
___ EAST: Who's That? - Tracey Dey (1964)
___ WEST: Should I Cry? - Jackie DeShannon (1964)
ROUND SIX: SAX APPEAL
___ EAST: Last Night - King Curtis (1967)
___ WEST: Oh Yeah (aka Rock n Roll) - Chuck Higgins (1956)
ROUND SEVEN: DISPUTIN' DUOS
___ EAST: You Don't Know Like I Know - Sam & Dave (1966)
___ WEST: Hey Girl! Hey Boy! - Oscar McLollie & Jeanette Baker (1958)
ROUND EIGHT: FRANKIE & JOHNNY WERE SINGERS...
___ EAST: Little Bitty Pretty One - Frankie Lymon (1958)
___ WEST: It's Not For Me To Say - Johnny Mathis (1957)
ROUND NINE: ...AND THEIR BROTHERS WERE, TOO!
___ EAST: Lydia - Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords (1956)
___ WEST: Never Let You Go - Ralph Mathis & The Ambers (1958)
ROUND TEN: SOUL AND INSPIRATION
___ EAST: This Can't Be True - Eddie Holman (1966)
___ WEST: Louie, Louie - Richard Berry (1957)
ROUND ELEVEN: BLUES TRAILBLAZERS
___ EAST: Done Somebody Wrong - Elmore James (1960)
___ WEST: Strollin' With Bones - T-Bone Walker (1950)
ROUND TWELVE: TOGETHER AT THE END
___ EAST: Together - The Intruders (1967)
___ WEST: Together - Tierra (1980)
Send your cut and pasted ballots to: email@example.com
DRAWING & PRIZES GIVEN OUT FOR THE 17TH ANNUAL
EAST COAST VS. WEST COAST SHOWDOWN
It's that time of year again starting August 1st and
running until August 31st. Prizes will be drawn!
To those that send in their votes and copy and paste the above
ballot in this newsletter under Rock-it Radio show #5386.
At the end of August -- Lane and Bill will randomly draw 5 winners
to those that had voted.
And will relay the e mail addresses to Rock-it Radio main studio
The following winners will be announced in the Listener's club
newsletter and here are the prizes and contacted via E mail.
1st Place: A CD Copy of the show; A Rock-it Radio T Shirt (design of their choice)
and their choice of 5 Vintage Radio Broadcasts from the Rock-it Store at:
And a copy of this show on CD. And a Rock-it Radio Bumper Sticker.
2nd Place: A CD Copy of the show; A Rock-it Radio T Shirt and their choice
of 3 Vintage Radio Broadcast from the Rock-it Store at:
And a copy of this show on CD. And a Rock-it Radio Bumper Sticker.
3rd Place: A CD Copy of the Show and a vintage Radio Broadcast from the
Rock-it Store. And a vintage Radio show of their choice from the
Rock-it Radio Lauching Pad Store. And a Rock-it Radio Bumper Sticker.
4th & 5th Place: A CD Copy of the show.
And a vintage Rock-it Radio broadcast of their choice.
And a Rock-it Radio Bumper Sticker.
The results of the tallying of you the Rock-it Radio Listener's
that vote will be posted in the Rock-it Radio newsletter in the
first week of September. If you are not a member of the Rock-it Radio
Listener's club and would like to join ... just go to our main webpage
And click to the banner towards the top of the page asking you to join.
It's free and we don't give out your e mail address and we don't spam.
Happy Voting everyone! Here this the ballot and playlist below.
All the Rock-it Radio shows are available on CD
Each show is only $9.50 each and you can order
in bulk and shipping will never be more then $2.00.
Ask for a secure paypal invoice -- information is at:
100'S OF VINTAGE ROCK AND ROLL VIDEOS ON FILE IN
OUR VIDEO SITE AT ROCK-IT RADIO:
CHECK IT OUT AT:
COME JOIN US ON FACEBOOK !!! WE WOULD LOVE A
LIKE FROM YOU!
The Rock-it Radio Facebook Site.
HISTORY OF ROCK-IT RADIO
If you are new to Rock-it Radio and would like to learn more --
We have our History Page up as well -- telling the story of Rock-it
Radio. You can find it at:
GIVE THE GIFT OF NOSTALGIA IN 2015
Nostalgic Rock and Roll and Country Radio shows
for sale and remastered onto Compact Disc.
Economically priced and 100s to choose from of the
1950's thru the 1970s. Local and Nation
wide famous DJ's and stations. Hear how Radio was. Check
out the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad store at:
Rock-it Radio is Publicly supported. And we rely on
our listener's to keep us going. But for your donation
we offer you a vintage radio broadcast or a Rock-it Radio
show like we offer in our Online store.
JULY END OF THE MONTH DRAWING OF WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR LAUNCHING PAD SUPPORTERS
At the end of every month on Rock-it Radio we have a
random drawing for those that have supported Rock-it Radio by
purchasing either Rock-it Radio shows through the
either the Rock-it Radio Launching pad at:
Or by going and ordering Rock-it Radio shows at:
The JULY 2015 Winners this month are:
Richard Hoffer - Pawleys Island, S. Carolina
David Schoen - Lakewood, Colorado USA
Richard Mann - Lockport, New York
SUPER MEGA WINNER - WINNER OF 10 SHOW
OF THEIR CHOICE !!!!!!!!
Gerard Sinski - Findlay, Ohio
Each of you have won your choice of 3 vintage
Rock Radio programs (The Super Mega winner won 10!)
from our online store at:
or you can order Rock-it Radio Shows if you prefer on CD
You have until
us know of your choices.
Congratulations and let me know what you would like to
have along with a mailing address and we will got those
items out to you. Just our way of saying Thank you for helping
support Rock-it Radio. And of course we will have October drawings
as well at the first week of next month.
VINTAGE VIDEO PICK OF THE WEEK
For the week of 4 August, 2015
This week in our archives page at:
Commemorating the week that Billy Vera joined
Rock-it Radio - Here is Billy telling a behind the scenes
look at Little Richard.
Top listing now in our vintage video webpage.
|SUPER WEST COAST DOO WOP CONCERT IN MARCH 2016|
GIANT DOO WOP CONCERT TO HIT THE WEST COAST IN MARCH 2016!
LAR ENTERPRISES HAS SOME EXCITING NEWS FOR ALL DOO-WOP
FANS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. WE ARE PLANNING SEVERAL
DOO-WOP CONCERTS IN 2016. SO BESIDES THE BIG DOO-WOP CONCERT
AT CERRITOS EVERY YEAR YOU WILL NOW BE ABLE TO ENJOY MORE DOO-WOP
CONCERTS AT THE BONITA CENTER FOR THE ARTS LOCATED AT
822 W. COVINA BLVD, SAN DIMAS CALIFORNIA 91773 STARTING
MARCH 12, 2016. TICKETS ON SALE 11 AM WEST COAST TIME
JULY 31, 2015
LAR ENTERPRISES PRESENTS
SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2016, @ 7 PM
AN EVENING OF DOO-WOP VOL 1
AT THE BONITA CENTER FOR THE ARTS
822 W. COVINA BLVD
SAN DIMAS CALIFORNIA 91773
STARRING TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
THE LEGENDARY TEENAGERS---"WHY DO FOOLS FALL IN LOVE"
HERB COX THE ORIGINAL LEAD SINGER OF THE CLEFTONES
"HEART & SOUL"
JIMMY GALLAGHER & THE PASSIONS-----"GLORIA"
NORMAN FOX & THE ROB ROYS----"TELL ME WHY"
ACCAPPELLA BY THE DUKES OF DOOWOP
BONITA CENTER SEATS 700, SO TICKETS WILL GO FAST.
ALL SEATS ARE RESERVED $65 ORCHESTRA,
$55 PARTERRE/MEZZANINE $45 BALCONY WITH NO EXTRA CHARGES.
TICKETS ONSALE NOW. JUST GO TO OUR WEBSITE
WWW.LARENTR.COM EVENTS/THE BONITA CONCERT CLICK ON SHOWCLIX
OR CALL 1-888-718-4253 OPTION 1/ PLEASE REFER CUSTOMER
SERVICE TO THE LAR ENTERPRISES/ BONITA, MARCH 12 CONCERT 2016
THERE IS PLENTY OF CONVENIENT FREE PARKING, PERFORMERS
SIGNING AT THE END OF THE CONCERT AND SO MUCH MORE.
GENERAL QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 631-873-8817
LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ROB
ALSO SAVE THIS DATE FOR ANOTHER GREAT DOO-WOP CONCERT COMING
THIS JUNE 4 AT THE BONITA CENTER FOR THE ARTS. TENTATIVELY
SCHEDULED FOR THIS SHOW: KID KYLE, EUGENE PITT THE ORIGINAL
LEAD SINGER OF THE JIVE 5 AND SO MORE WILL BE ADDED.
THE BEST PRICES, THE BEST CONCERTS
LAR ENTERPRISES, INC.
"IT'S ABOUT THE MUSIC"
|RECRUITING FOR RADIO PERSONALITIES FOR |
Do you know your 50s and 60s Rock & Roll, Doo wop
or Rockabilly? And the ability to produce a show
We do require a playlist for this newsletter but
your show will stay online for the world for approx.
3 weeks. Unlike some stations where you broadcast one
time and it's gone forever.
If interested check out our Rock-it Radio Team page
We are also looking for writers and translators!
|SUMMER IS HERE - THE PERFECT TIME OF YEAR|
TO WEAR A ROCK-IT RADIO T SHIRT!
Have you seen the new full line of Rock-it Radio T shirts that have been Released. With new designs by Rock-it Radio's own Jammin' Jan.
Each Rock-it Radio T shirt is only $16.00 each plus shipping. And 100% of
All monies goes to keeping Rock-it Radio Online.
Come check out the latest styles.:
Check Website for updates and availability
|FRIENDLY REMINDER TO PLEASE SUPPORT ROCK-IT RADIO|
Rock-it Radio is publicly supported by listener's like you.
But we don't ask for money without giving something in return!
(Besides the music we play) -- We have an online store with 100s
of vintage Rock and Roll and Country Radio broadcasts from the
1950s to the 1970s. Uncut and Unedited and placed onto CD for
modern listening convenience from the original tape format. --
Every purchase (donation) of these vintage shows goes right back
into Rock-it Radio and it's operation. We kindly invite you to
check out our website and see what we have to offer. Most all
listings have a ebay link where you can buy the item off of ebay
or directly through paypal. Each broadcast is guaranteed.
Please check out the Rock-it Radio Store at:
|REMINDER ON HOW TO CONTACT THE DJ'S AT ROCK-IT RADIO|
We all love our our e mails from listeners here at Rock-it
Radio. Along with requests and dedications. Earlier this year
due to the excessive spam we all were getting I stopped listing
the e mails at each shows playlist. But you can still
contact them. Just go to the Rock-it Radio DJ page and each
DJ has there e mail link underneath each bio.
You can find it at: http://www.rockitradio.net/dj.html
|ROCK-IT RADIO JOINS THE CX RADIO NETWORK|
We are happy to report that their is now another way
for you to tune into Rock-it Radio Online. It is thru
the CXX Radio Network and you can hear our stream at:
|COLLECTING AIRCHECKS - A HOBBY OF RADIO NOSTALGIA|
What is a Aircheck? It is simply a recording of a radio broadcast. Usually collected by Radio fans.
Come check out our webpage on collecting Airchecks.
COME REMEMBER WOLFMAN JACK !!!
Rock-it Radio has a very special way to remember Wolfman Jack.
Arguably the most iconic of American DJ's. Come check out the
Rock-it Radio Wolfman Page at:
REMEMBERING OFFSHORE PIRATE RADIO IN THE UK
In the mid 1960s it was difficult for the youth to actually listen to Rock and Roll in the UK. The BBC actually ran only a few hours a weekend to provide the young Brits with this outlet. At night during the week they ventured to even tune into Radio Luxembourg to get there fill, that broadcast rock and pop around the clock.
To fill this void some venture capitalists decided to bring in commercial radio aboard refitted radio ships. And anchor themselves just off into International waters off the English coast. Radio Caroline (named after Caroline Kennedy the U.S. President's daughter at the time) and Radio London being the most famous.
Rock-it Radio has a website dedicated to their ventures and also have actual radio broadcasts available of these offshore pirates. We invite you to check them out our webpage at:
FINDING ROCK-IT RADIO ON THE 'TUNE IN RADIO' CELL PHONE APP.
We have had a few requests from listeners that they couldn't find us on the
popular 'Tune in Radio' App. on Android and PC and iphones. Running a
search of 'Rock-it Radio' will actually list 100s of Rock stations.
So, the best way to find us on this very thorough and extensive app. that
I love using myself is -
run a search on 'rockabilly' - there you will easily find
Rock-it Radio listed.
Our Tune in Radio App. webpage is also at:
|MISSED A COUPLE OF NEWSLETTERS LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS??|
THEN YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK OUR BLOG WHERE IT IS ARCHIVED.
YOU CAN CHECK OUT OUR BLOG AT:
ROCK-IT RADIO DJ PAGE...
Remember you can check out all the Rock-it Radio DJ's
and read the bios of these DJ's that make these
Rock-it Radio Shows possible at:
And don't forget for even more pictures --
there is our picture page at:
HOORAY FOR ROCK-IT RADIO AS WE ENTER OUR 20TH
YEAR!!! 1995 - 2015 !!!
IF YOU HAVE TWITTER COME FOLLOW US THERE
If you are one that tweets then please check out and join and get our
updates on your twitter account. Our Twitter link is right below.
It is our new Twitter account and we will once again start
scrolling our messages and updates on our webpages as well.
ROCK-IT RADIO OTHER TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR
NEWS RELEASES FOR N. IDAHO, KODIAK ALASKA AND
Rock-it Radio has another Twitter account and is used for News
Alerts that come into the studio here at Studio A. For those Twitter
users that would like to follow the link is:
The feed can also be seen in our World News broadcast Webpage
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS TO THE LISTENER'S CLUB!!!!
A big welcome to the below new Rock-it Radio listeners that
joined our Listeners Club from July 23, 2015 to
August 4, 2015.
We hope that you enjoy the music Rock-it Radio provides and our playlists
and information that our weekly newsletter provides.
Any comments, criticisms, kudos, compliments or future ideas is always
welcome and you can e mail me personally at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME ABOARD TO:
Greg Gunn - California, USA
Dennis Stycker -- Lexington, S. Carolina USA
Cary Sarles - Bozeman, Montana USA
John -- ??
Robert Parker -- Toronto, Ontario Canada
Sophia Tsanos -- New York City, New York USA
GT - Indianapolis, Indiana USA
Wayne Boynton -- Lompoc, California USA
in our Facebook page Rock-it Radio Fan Page as well this week at:
And 42 that have joined us on Twitter. Making a total of
151 new members to the Rock-it Radio
Listeners Club since our last newsletter. We now have
81,622members that have joined the Rock-it Radio Listeners club.
PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE GOOD WORD OF ROCK-IT RADIO!
Do you know of someone that might also like the music
of Rock-it Radio? We are desperately trying to keep this
music alive and have been doing so since 1995! Please
share the information of this station. And if you have
a website would you please consider putting a Rock-it Radio
link on your page.
There are a few to choose from in our link page at:
HOW TO ORDER OLD ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS = YOUR PURCHASES HELP US STAY ONLINE!!!
We have received many inquiries on how to order Rock-it Radio shows that are no longer in
our on archives webpage. These shows are still available on CD and mailed to you within 24
hours of receiving payment.
To help search for older shows that you may be looking for you may want to check the Rock-it
Radio blog site. Old newsletters describing the shows and playlists
are archived there and there is a menu bar on the right side that breaks down every playlist
by month. This website is: http://rock-itradio.blogspot.com
Then you may either pay by check or money order or paypal. Rock-it Radio shows are only
$9.50 U.S. each and are studio quality broadcasts that were placed on Compact Disc here at
the Rock-it Radio Studio. We have a flat rate shipping charge of $1.50 U.S. so if you order
one or several -- it is still only $1.50
U.S. shipping. And we ship worldwide, overseas orders are mailed out first class airmail.
Instructions where to send payment is at our webpage:
If you are a member of paypal (http://www.paypal.com) you can e mail directly
and let me know via e mail (email@example.com) what shows you would
like we can send you a paypal invoice within 24 hours.
When you order a Rock-it Radio show or shop at our Rock-it Radio Launching Pad you
help keep these oldies alive and help us pay the bills here at Rock-it Radio.
And at the same time -- you are not getting nothing for your donation, but actually
some of the shows and memories we hope we keep alive here at Rock-it Radio.
TOP 20 SELLERS OF THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD THIS WEEK
Week ending 8/4/2015
As you know the Rock-it Radio Store sells vintage Radio Broadcasts - Where you hear the actual music, news and vintage advertisements - uncut and unedited just like you would of heard it back then. Here are the top sellers this week.
2. RIR #127 -- Alan Freed 1956 Rock & Roll Dance Party show
3. RIR #387 -- Joey Reynolds - WKBW Buffalo NY Beatles Special
4. Lane Quigley - Class of 1965 50 year Reunion - Rock-it Radio.
5. RIR #116 - Casey Kasem - KRLA Los Angeles 5/27/1965
6. RIR #181 - Wolfman Jack XERB Tijuana 12/8/1967
7. RIR #539 - Cousin Brucie - WABC New York 9/7/1965
8. RIR #623 -- Big Jim Edwards - CKLW Windsor, Ont. 12/1/1969
9. RIR #466 - 3 Vintage early Beatles Interviews w/ Tom Lodge and Murray the K
10. RIR #135 - Rock-it Radio 1000th show Celebration 3 CD set
11. RIR #176 - Porky Chedwick WAMO Pittsburgh 6/14/1960
12. RIR #182 - John Peel - Radio London Perfumed Garden Show 1/11/1968
13. RIR #522 -- Joel Sebastian - WLS Chicago - 2 shows from 1970 & 1971
14. RIR #425 - Real Don Steele KHJ Los Angeles 7/3/1967
15. RIR #267 - Arnie Woo Woo Ginsburg - WMEX Boston 12/12/1965
16. RIR #629 - Charlie Van Dyke - CKLW Windsor, Ontario 4/28/1969
17. RIR #622 - Johnny Morgan CKLW Windsor, Ontario 7/12/1967
18. RIR #640 - Hy Lit - WIFI Philadelphia 7/12/1973
19. RIR #439 - CKLW 2 Broadcasts from 1965 - Windsor, Ontario
20. RIR #294 - Bill Wade & Bob Elliot - KGB San Diego 7/28/1967
If you would like to view these shows in depth you can check out
our Rock-it Radio Ebay Store at:
or in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad store at:
http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html(listed by date)
and in the upper left hand corner -
there is a search box where you can type in the DJ name or
Station Call letters and that information on that show will pop up.
Ordering from the Ebay store will also qualify you for the Rock-it Radio
giveaway mentioned previously in this newsletter. Sale of
these broadcasts is what keeps Rock-it Radio going and thank
you again to everyone that buys these!
TOP 50 NATIONS THAT ARE TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO.
We are always amazed at the World Wide Web and the 211 Countries that
tune us in every month online. Here are the top 50 Countries so far
this month.+ or - shows up or down how many positions from the previous week.
TOP 50 NATIONS THAT ARE TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO.
1. United States +0
2. Brazil +0
3. United Kingdom +0
4. Hungary +0
5. Germany +2
6. Canada +0
7. Netherlands +2
8. Ireland -3
9. France -2
10. Australia +0
11. Croatia +1
12. Belgium +1
13. Sweden +2
14. Japan +0
15. Philippines +2
16. Spain -5
17. Czech Republic +4
18. Switzerland +2
19. Italy -4
20. Russia -3
21. Norway +2
22. China +2
23. Mexico -2
24. South Africa +3
25. Saudi Arabia +6
26. Thailand +2
27. Greece +3
28. Finland -7
29. Ukraine +0
30. Morocco +13
31. New Zealand +3
32. India +6
33. Argentina -3
34. Serbia +10
35. Austria -18
36. Estonia -2
37. New Caledonia +4
38. Portugal -7
39. Romania +7
40. Israel +2
41. Chile +6
42. Bulgaria +9
43. Singapore +9
44. Denmark -3
45. Malaysia +8
46. South Korea +5
47. Poland -5
48. Bosnia & Herzegovina -5
49. Indonesia +7
50. Albania +11
U.S. STATES RANKINGS TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO
1. California +0
2. Florida +0
3. New York +0
4. Pennsylvania +1
5. Washington -1
6. Texas +0
7. Massachusetts +1
8. Illinois +1
9. Ohio -2
10. Michigan +7
11. North Carolina -1
12. Maryland +2
13. Georgia -1
14. Arizona -1
15. New Jersey -3
16. Virginia -1
17. Indiana +5
18. Wisconsin +0
19. Missouri -2
20. Connecticut +3
21. Colorado -2
22. Tennessee -2
23. Oklahoma +16
24. Rhode Island +3
25. Kansas -2
26. Oregon +6
27. Alabama -3
28. Kentucky -5
29. South Carolina -5
30. New Mexico +6
31. Idaho -4
32. Nevada -3
33. Minnesota -2
34. Nebraska -1
35. Arkansas -1
36. Alaska +12
37. Iowa +1
38. Delaware -6
39. Louisiana -1
40. Utah +0
41. West Virginia +1
42. Maine +2
43. District of Columbia -4
44. Montana +5
45. Hawaii -1
46. New Hampshire +0
47. Vermont +0
48. Wyoming -6
49. Mississippi -8
50. South Dakota +0
51. North Dakota +0
Rockabilly bands looking for airplay
If you or know someone that would like airplay on Rock-it Radio we invite
you to submit your press kits to Rock-it Radio. Our website for further
Come tune into the World on your computer!
1000s of stations around the world now broadcast online. We have a
link to some of the internet top directories to help you find these stations.
Rock-it Radio Program Webpage Reminder
Remember, if the show that you want to hear is getting close to the bottom
of the list of radio shows, you should tune in as soon as you can. These shows
to have a high audio quality require a lot of internet bandwidth and memory.
And currently we can only afford the
latest shows online here at Rock-it Radio.
So, when a new show is put online it knocks the oldest one off the Rock-it Radio
archives page. Usually a show will at least last 16 to 20 days, once it is placed in
OUR SISTER STATION FIRST NATIONS BROADCASTING.
We invite you to also check out our sister station -- First Nations
Broadcasting. And tune into the rather Cool North of the Yukon and Alaska
with our very own Debbie Snowdove!
Well that is just about it for this newsletter and playlists of our latest
shows. We hope that you enjoy them.
We will do our best to keep these shows on for at least 14
days and hopefully 21 days.
All the best always,
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived Shows at: