As of February 21, 2012 the new blog for Rock-it Radio. http://www.rockitradio.net
Listing of and archiving the newsletter and playlists of our shows. Rock-it Radio has been online since 1995 and plays roots Americana rock and roll. Including Rockabilly and Doo Wop.
Monday, July 14, 2014
Rock-it Radio Newsletter for shows #4952 to #4964
Rock-it Radio since 1995 providing 50s and early 60s Rock and Roll, Doo Wop and Rockabilly music online! Come tune us in at http://www.rockitradio.net
We also have several 100 original radio shows from the first decade of Rock and Roll at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
Time for another newsletter and we have 13 new shows and playlists for you this week. And don't forget in show #4951 we still have all month long our East Coast vs. West Coast Oldies Battle, where you the listener decides the outcome! We will have the ballot for you at the bottom of the playlists in this newsletter.
============================================ REMEMBER YOU CAN ORDER ANY OF THESE ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS ON CD!!!! NEW EASIER ORDERING!
Would you like one of these Rock-it Radio shows on CD? To be able to play anywhere? And help support Rock-it Radio at the same time. For complete information check out our program ordering webpage at: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
Our shows are of course copies straight from the studio so they are studio quality and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Or if you would rather receive an invoice let me know and we can e mail you a copy - Just e mail us the show(s) you would like to have and the Rock-it # to: email@example.com
============================================== All Rock-it Radio shows stay online from 18 to 24 days and are broadcast in MP3 Format. To tune in just click to the speaker at our program page at: http://www.rockitradio.net/programs.html
The newest show added replaces the oldest show so if you see a show near the bottom of the listing - you should listen as soon as possible.
PAPA WALT'S OLDIES SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO S SHOW #4953
Papa Walt is back this week with more great oldies of the 60s and 70s. This week This edition of the Oldies Show is offering tunes about those heart-throbs that were our Baby Loves. With "Baby" in the title of each song.
PLAYLIST - Papa Walt's Oldies Show (#8) - Baby Love
1. Baby Love - The Supremes (1964) 2. Sugar Baby Love - The Rubettes (1974) 3. Baby It's You - The Shirelles (1961) 4. B-A-B-Y - Carla Thomas (1966) 5. I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher (1965) 6. Don't Worry Baby - The Beach Boys (1964) 7. Be My Baby - The Ronettes (1963) 8. Baby I Love You - The Ronettes (1963) 9. Baby I Love You - Aretha Franklin (1967) 10. Good Time Baby - Bobby Rydell (1961) 11. Baby I Need Your Lovin' - The Four Tops (1964) 12. You Baby - The Turtles (1966) 13. Ruby Baby - The Drifters (1956) 14. Baby I'm a Want You - Bread (1972) 15. My Baby Loves Lovin' - White Plains (1970) 16. Baby I'm Yours - Barbara Lewis (1965) 17. Baby Take Me in Your Arms - Jefferson (1969) 18. Baby You Come Rollin' Across My Mind - Peppermint Trolley Company (1968) 19. Sock it to Me Baby - Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels (1967) 20. I Love My Baby - Jill Corey (1957) 21. Beach Baby - First Class (1974) 22. Double Shot of My Baby's Love - The Swingin' Medallions (1966) 23. Baby I Love Your Way - Peter Frampton (1976) 24. Baby It's You - Smith (1969)
Thanks Walt for a great show and if you have a request from the 60s or 70s or would just like to e mail Walt with a hello you can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== BILL GREEN WITH COPIES AND ORIGINALS PART I ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4953
Some songs were re-recorded. Maybe as a tribute. Maybe to 'strike gold' again. Or maybe because the song was so cool. Rock 'n Roll Retrospective with D J host Bill Green proudly presents 'Copies and Originals' This is the first of a two part special where you'll not only hear the original Rock 'n Roll recording but a remake as well. Does the copy hold up to the master? You get to decide.
1) Respect - Aretha Franklin (1967) 2) Respect - Otis Redding (1965) 3) Do You Want To Dance - Bobby Freeman (1958) 4) Do You Wanna Dance - The Beach Boys (1965) 5) Your Way - The Heartbeats (1960) 6) Your Way - The Zircons (1963) 7) Gloria - The Cadillacs (1954) 8) Gloria - Vito and the Salutations (1962) 9) Walking Along - The Soliaires (1956) 10) Walking Along - The Diamonds (1958) 11) Tell Me Why - The Belmonts (1961) 12) Tell Me Why - Norman Fox and the Rob Roys (1957) 13) Tragedy - Thomas Wayne (1959) 14) Tragedy - The Fleetwoods (1961) 15) Last Night I Dreamed - The Fiestas (1959) 16) Last Night I Dreamed - The Delmonicos (1997) 17) Pretty Girls Everywhere - Eugene Church (1969) 18) Pretty Girls Everywhere - Arthur Alexander (1963) 19) Hey There Lonely Boy - Ruby and the Romantics (1963) 20) Hey There Lonely Girl - Eddie Holman (1970) 21) Money Honey - The Drifters (1953) 22) Money Honey - Elvis Presley (1956) 23) Jeanie - Unique Teens (1959) 24) Jeanie - Kenny Vance and the Planotones (2007)
Don't forget Bill is also co hosting the 2014 East Coast vs. West Coast in show #4951 and make sure to vote on that show as he represents the East Coast. Bill knows just like you do that East Coast is the best for Oldies and asks to come vote with him in show #4951 in this year's oldies battle. In the mean time do you have a request or comment for Bill? You can reach him at: email@example.com
============================================== DJ SPINNING ROCK BOOGIE AND THE MOVIN AND GROOVIN ROCKABILLY SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4954
Join DJ Spinning Rock Boogie for another musical trip around America in his series, Regional Round Up where a particular State of America is featured with some of the record labels out of that State, the towns and cities where those labels were situated, and of course the artists who recorded on them. This show is another double whammy as it features two States, Oklahoma and Minnesota, with rock and roll and rockabilly from right across the board, plus the regular feature, "The Smooch Spot". So climb aboard The Rocket with DJ Spinning Rock Boogie, sit back, buckle up, and enjoy a musical trip around the States of Oklahoma and Minnesota.
01. Intro - Medley 02. Record Hop - Tom Scott (58) Hep - Saint Paul - Minnesota 03. Proof Of Your Love - Jackie Cannon (61) Chan - Oklahoma City - Oklahoma 04. Trip To The Moon - Wesley Reynolds (57) Rose - Stillwater - Oklahoma 05. Going Out On The Town - Curtis Long & The Rhythm Boys (58) Stardale - Morris - Oklahoma 06. Livin' Doll - Jim Eddy (58) Soma - Minneapolis - Minnesota 07. Your True Love (instrumental) - Arlo Dee & The Charms (62) Jay-Dee - Hallock - Minnesota 08. You Hook Me Baby - Walter Perkins & The Turfs (66) Pla-Me - Muskogee - Oklahoma 09. If You Want To Be My Baby - Danny & The Galaxies (59) Darbo - Minneapolis - Minnesota 10. Just Like You Like It - Pamela Law (60) Boyd - Oklahoma City - Oklahoma 11. The Flip - Sue Arlington & The Arlisles + The Carson Rangers (58) Agar - Minneapolis - Minnesota 12. Sweet Sugar Bugger - Peggy Upton (58) Rose - Stillwater - Oklahoma 13. True Lovin' Woman - Melvin Nash (66) Shore Bird - Norman - Oklahoma 14. Jo Baby - David Gates & The Accents (57) Perspective Sound - Tulsa - Oklahoma 15. Hot Night (instrumental) - Ron Thompson & The Broughman's (59) Soma - Minneapolis - Minnesota 16. Tell Me How - Wendell Nye (62) Reece-Rawson - Oklahoma City - Oklahoma 17. Choo Choo Ch'Boogie - Leon McAuliff (61) Cimarron - Tulsa - Oklahoma 18. What'cha Gonna Do - Gary Ray & The Charms (live) Emerson - Crookston - Minnesota 19. Fat Man - Myron Lee & The Caddies (64) Garrett - Minneapolis - Minnesota 20. Barnyard Rock And Roll - The Harmony twins (61) United Sound - Little Falls - Minnesota 21. Rockin' Party - Jim Gale (?) Ken - Minnesota 22. Sally Jo - Jim Thaxter & The Travelers (60) Ariel - Minnesota 23. Dream Night - The Houle Brothers (60) Circle Dot - Minneapolis - Minnesota 24. Gotta Rock - Dale Davis & His Tomcats (58) Stardale - Morris - Oklahoma 25. Golden Boy - Tommy "Jim" Beam & The Four Fifths (59) Sparkette - Oklahoma 26. Don't Bug Me Baby - Johnnie Rivers (66) Riveraire - Tulsa - Oklahoma 27. I Knew - Hank Le Gault (57) Stardale - Morris - Oklahoma 28. Big City - Joe Sparks (?) Arthur C. Sweeny - Tulsa - Oklahoma 29. She's My Baby - Charlie Huff (?) Arlo - Oklahoma City - Oklahoma 30. Hush Hush Little Baby - Bob & Denny (The Dennis Brothers) (58) Hep - Saint Paul - Minnesota 31. Outro - Medley Good Going Spinning Rock! That is for sure some Dixie Rockabilly! If you would like to write to DJ Spinning Rock Boogie out in the UK you can just e mail him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== PETE CHASTON'S DOO WOP SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4955
From his studios in Kearney, Missouri - Pete is back this week spinning the Doo Wop music of the 50s and 60s. If you love Doo Wop don't miss this show. From the Scratchy 45 Segment to the Silly Song Segment. It's sure to bring a smile to your face. Here is this week's playlist.
1. Doo-Wop All Night Long-The Blue Emotions (opening theme song) (1982) 2. I Wonder Why-Dion & The Belmonts (1958) 3. I Wonder Why (original, alternative version)-Dion & The Belmonts (1958) 4. Why You Do Me Like You Do-The Cleftones (1957) 5. Baby-Jeanie & her Boyfriends (1959) 6. Come on Baby-The Cordovans (1957) 7. Baby, I Love You So-The Don Juans (1956) 8. Something Cool-The Academics (1958) 9. Limbo-The Capris (1962) 10. Again-The Concords (1961)
13. I Just Can't Help It-Jackie Wilson & group (1962) 14. Bells in the Chapel-Lonnie & The Crisis (1961) 15. Tear Drops-Lee Andrews & The Hearts (xxxx) 16. Will Love Ever Come My Way-The Mystics (1982)
BACK TO THE CDs &/or More 45 RPMs:
17. Blue Moon-The Emanons (1956) 18. Dip Dip-The Beau-Jives (1962) 19. Ooh Bop Sha Boo-The Guytones (1957) 20. Big Brown Eyes-The Mystics (late 1950s)
SLOW SONG SEGMENT:
21. Dear One-The Scarlets (1953) 22. Darling You-The Five Boroughs (2000) 23. What's Your Name-A Moment's Pleasure (2001) 24. Gloria-Big Sandy & The Calvanes (1998) 25. We Kissed in the Shadows-Lisa & The Cliftonaires (1998) 26. Brenda-The Cupids (1963)
27. (closing theme song) Adios-The Five Discs (1961)
If you have a favorite Doo Wop you would like to hear or would just like to say Hello you can reach Pete via e mail at: email@example.com
============================================== ROCKABILLY RHYTHM SHOW FROM SOUTH AFRICA! ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4956
Ted Loukes is back everybody! He has been down with a terrible case of shingles but we are sure happy to have him back spinning that great rockabilly here on Rock-it. He writes and gives us the following playlist. Hi everybody on the Rock-it, sorry it has been so long. I really have been struggling with the after effects of shingles and am still not 100%. Anyway here is a show that I have wanted to do for a long time - a taste of some of the rockin' ladies who were out there shakin' their hips and doin' the bop. Some well known, others perhaps a little more obscure, but all who were definitely rockin' and rollin'.
Here is the playlist of show #4956 Rockabilly Rhythm Intro.
01 Let's Jump The Broomstick - Brenda Lee 1959 02 Long Sideburns - Bolean Barry 1956 03 Heartbreak Harry - Alis Lesley 1957 04 Eskimo Boogie - Betty Jo With Johnny Star ? 05 This Little Girl is Gone Rockin' - Ruth Brown 1958 06 Rock'a Bop - Lorelei Lynn & The Sparkles 1959 07 Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On -Â Sherree Scott & Her Melody Rockers 1963 08 Flipsville - Stormy Gayle ? 09 My Boy Elvis - Janis Martin 1956 10 Bald Headed Twister - Oneda Harding & Harding Combo 1962 11 Red Thunderbird - Lynn Howard & The Accents ? 12 Black Cadillac - Joyce Green 1960 13 Don't Wait Up - Laura Lee Perkins 1958 14 Hey Good Lookin' - Betty Rogers 1961 15 Tic-Toc-A-Boogie - Jeanie Lee ? 16 Razzle Dazzle - Ella Mae Morse 17 Mind Your Own Business - Evelyn White 1968 18 He's Headed South - Evelyn Hopper 19 Boogie Woogie Country Girl - Jo Ann Campbell 1960 20 Skull And Crossbones - Sparkle Moore 1956 21 Rattle Bones Rock - Linda Burnette 1961 22 Mean Mean Daddy - Loretta French ? 23 Black & White Thunderbird - The Delicates 1959 24 Ballin' Keen - Sandy Lee 1959 25 Rockin' In A Wooden Shack - Ann Brewer & The Flames 26 Ten Cats Down - The Miller Sisters 1957 27 Rock-A-Bye Boogie - The Davis Sisters 1953 28 Hot Dog! That Made Him Mad - Wanda Jackson 1956
Thank you Ted and hope you continue getting well quickly! If you have any comments or would like to write to Ted and wish him well on the battle of the Shingles! You can e mail him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== LANE QUIGLEY & THE MEMORY LANE SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4957 MORE FORGOTTEN TOP 40S!
This week's Memory Lane Show presents another episode of the popular ongoing series of Fabulous Forgotten Top 40's. Join host Lane Quigley as he presents two dozen great recordings that reached the national Top 40 during the Golden Age of Rock & Roll, but have been neglected by the passage of time. The playlist runs the gamut from one-hit wonders (The Bell Notes, Garnett Mimms, The Velvets, Roy Head) to hitmakers (Bobby Rydell, Marv Johnson, The Diamonds, Gene McDaniels) to Rock & Roll Hall of Famers (Elvis, Everly Brothers, Jackie Wilson, Solomon Burke). Come take a listen and relive some great memories.
1. I'll Be Satisfied - Jackie Wilson 1959 #20 2. Treat Her Right - Roy Head 1965 #2 SOUND BITE 3. She Say - The Diamonds 1959 #18 4. The Watusi - The Vibrations 1961 #25 5. Walk Right Back - The Everly Brothers 1961 #7 6. The Continental Walk - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters 1961 #33 SOUND BITE 7. Tonight (Could Be The Night) - The Velvets 1961 #26 8. Treat Me Nice - Elvis Presley 1957 #18 9. Undecided - The Ames Brothers 1951 #2 10. Mona Lisa - Carl Mann 1959 #25 SOUND BITE 11. Lavender Blue - Sammy Turner 1959 #3 12. Bread & Butter - The Newbeats 1964 #2 13. Endless Sleep - Jody Reynolds 1958 #5 SOUND BITE 14. Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Empty Arms) - Solomon Burke 1961 #24 15. I Almost Lost My Mind - Pat Boone 1956 #1 16. What's The Matter Baby - Timi Yuro 1962 #12 17. I've Had It - The Bell Notes 1959 #6 SOUND BITE 18. I Love The Way You Love - Marv Johnson 1960 #9 19. Delicious - Jim Backus & Friend 1958 #40 SOUND BITE 20. Tell It Like It 'Tis - Aaron Neville 1966-67 #2 21. Little Bitty Girl - Bobby Rydell 1960 #19 22. Chip Chip - Gene McDaniels 1962 #10 SOUND BITE 23. Puppy Love - Paul Anka 1960 #2 24. Cry Baby - Garnett Mimms & The Enchanters 1963 #4
Thank you to Lane Quigley for another great show and if you would like to send comments, hellos you can reach him at: email@example.com
Also, Lane is the other co host of the 16th Annual East Coast vs. West Coast Battle in show #4951 in our program page. And he is of thinks the West Coast Songs are the Best! Come help him win by voting for his selections in this year's battle.
============================================== JACKIE BOND AND THE LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL ROCKABILLY HOUR ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4958
From across the Pond in the UK - Jackie Bond is back with another hour of old and new Rockabilly. If you love Rockabilly you should definetly catch this show! By just clicking to the speaker on our program webpage of show #4958. Here is the playlist of the show.
1. Rockin' Chair Daddy - Ray Condo and his Hardrock Goners 2. Born To Love One Woman - Don Johnston 3. Rockabilly Queen - Ronnie Haig 4. Honey I'm - Ronnie Hayward 5. Sixteen Tons Rock n Roll - Jimmy Murphy 6. Lonesome Baby Blues - David Ray 7. Don't Push,Don't Shove - Bill Browning and Echo Valley boys 8. Rabbit Action - Jimmy Haggett 9. Let's Rock Tonight - Jimmy Grubbs and Music Makers 10. Boogie the Blues - Eddie and Chuck 11. Snake Dance Boogie - Roy Hogsed 12. Your Big Brown Eyes - Bobby Comstock 13. I Flipped - Gene Vincent 14. Oh Baby Babe - Willie and Stringpoppers 15. Rockin' Daddy - Gene Summers 16. Sad and Blue - Di Maggio Bros 17. Spin My Wheels - The Planet Rockers 18. No Help Wanted - Delbert Barker 19. Trouble On The Line - Rachel Cain 20. Ghost Of Casey Jones - Rod Morris 21. Suntan Girl - Mac Curtis 22. Move Around - Joe Poovey 23. Rockin' Spot - Curly Coldiron 24. Real Gone Daddy - Tony Maserati 25. Good Night My Love - Jesse Belvin
Jackie loves his e mail! So if you would like to write him with a Rockabilly Request or just to say hello! You can reach him at: JackieBond@rockitradio.net
============================================== ROCKIN' DADDY O'S ROCKABILLY RANCH PARTY ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4959
Rockin' Daddy O is back this week playing his Rockabilly music with the high energy that the music deserves! Here is this week's playlist of the Ranch Party!
1. Stomper-The Emanons 2. Rhythm Rock-Bobby & The Rhythm Rockers 3. Catalina Rock-Catalinas 4. Red Headed Woman-Jokers 5. Rock-A-Bayou Baby-Moonlighters 6.If You Want My Love-Bobby Lawson 7. Jungle Rock-Hank Mizell 8. Shake Um Up Rock-Benny Cliff 9. Tin Can Boogie-Delta Bombers 10. Horror Show-Stompin' Riffraffs 11. Tones In My Bones-Hi-Winders 12. Everyday-The DiMaggio Connection 13. La La La Love-Bloodshots 14. Baby I'm In Love-Tommy Scott & Senatora 15. La Rebeldonna-Lil' Luis y Los Wild Teens 16. Bertha Lou-Hot Stuff 17. Button Nose-A-Bones 18.The Pharaoh-Don Cavalli 19. Jungle Fever-Charlie Feathers 20. Ubangi Stomp-Warren Smith 21. Mona-Bo Diddley 22.Hey Miss Jones-Long John Hunter 23. Teenage Bug-Dwight Pullen 24. Just Because-Elvis
To tune in just go to our program webpage and click to the speaker to show #4959. If you have any questions, or requests or hellos to Daddy O! You can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== CLARKE JAMES (CJ THE DJ) AND THE ROCKIN' N ROLLIN' RECORD REVIEW SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4960
Clarke is back this week with another great show of 50s and early 60s Rock and Roll! It's a fantastic playlist that you are bound to enjoy. Here is the playlist. This week featuring summer theme songs!
1. Intro. Stack-A-Records (Partial) - Tom Tall 2. Summer Steady - The Ramadas 3. Remember Last Summer - The Four Winds 4. Our Summer Romance - Dean Reed 5. Summertime Symphony - Jamie Coe 6. One Summer Night - The Danleers 7. One Summer Love - The Strollers 8. Let's Have A Picnic - Mickey & Sylvia 9. Let's Get Ready for the Summer - Jerry Reed & The Hully Girlies 10. Dearest One - Dean Barlow & The Montereys 11. Latin Love - The Royaltones 12. Gonna Rock My Baby Tonight - Laura Lee Perkins 13. The Girl Can't Help it - Alan Dale 14. No More - The Uptones 15. This Is My Love - The Passions 16. Temptation - The Everly Brothers 17. My Babe - Ricky Nelson 18. She Loves You - Homer & Jethro 19. Squeaky Vs The Black Knight - The Royal Guardsmen 20. Darling Come Back - Pat Cordell & The Crescents 21. Ding Dong Daddy - Wynona Carr 22. She's The One - The Chartbusters 23. King of The Surf - The Trashmen 24. Summertime - The 4-Evers 25. Summer's Here (School Is Through) - The Chateaus 26. Vacation's Over - Lou Josie 27. Beach Comber - Jo Ann Campbell 28. Now That Summer Is here - The Videls 29. Summertime Love - Mike Donato 30. Our Young Summer Love - Louise Lovett 31. Summer's Love - Richard Barrett With The Chantels
Thank you again Clarke for another great show here on Rock-it Radio! And at 100 F. without air conditioning here in the studio today it is a well themed song as summer is definitely here! If you would like to write to Clarke you can send him a request or a hello at: email@example.com
============================================== TREVOR HYLAND'S ROCK AND ROLL DANCE PARTY ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4961
Trevor is back this week from his studios in Bendigo, Victoria Australia! Playing some great 50s Rock and Rockabilly for you! Featuring music from Bob " Git It " Kelly, Sue Moreno, Bobby Bare, Bobby Crown , The Megatones , Bill Fadden & The Sivertone Fliers and other rockin' cats. Plus we feature Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps 16 th recording session for Capitol, at Capitol Tower Hollywood, Los Angeles on March 27th 1958.
01. Rocket To The Moon - The Astro - Notes 02. Satellite Girl - Los Gliders
Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps 03. Little Lover - Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps 04. Rocky Road Blues - Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps 05. Five Feet Of Lovin' ( 58 ) - Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps 06. Somebody Help Me - Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps
Bob " Git It " Kelly 07. Somebody Help Me - Bob " Git It " Kelly 08. New Sack Dress and Pointed Toe Shoes - Bob " Git It " Kelly 09. Ghost Rock - Bob " Git It " Kelly
High School USA 10. High School USA ( Memphis ) - Tommy Facenda
Sue Moreno 11. Funnel Of Love - Sue Moreno 12. Put Your Arms Around Me - Sue Moreno 13. I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Sue Moreno 14. Johnny Got A Boom Boom - Imelda May
Bobby Bare 15. All American Boy - Bobby Bare 16. I'm Hanging Up My Rifle - Bobby Bare
Bobby Crown & The Kapers 17. After School - Bobby Crown & The Kapers 18. I'm In Love Again - Bobby Crown & The Kapers 19. One Way Ticket - Bobby Crown & The Kapers 20. That's All Right - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Bobby Crown & The Kapers
The Megatones 21. Be Bop Teddy Girl - The Megatones 22. Angel Eyes - The Megatones 23. Mean Wild Tiger - The Megatones 24. Rockabilly Way - The Megatones
Bill Fadden & The Silvertone Fliers 25. Bop Party - Bill Fadden & The Silvertone Fliers 26. Rockin' On My Mind - Bill Fadden & The Silvertone Fliers 27. Rockin' Rollin' Stone - Bill Fadden & The Silvertone Fliers 28. Speed Limit - Bill Fadden & The Silvertone Fliers
Bonus track 29. Rock "N" Roll Daddyo - Shreveport Sam
Great Going Trevor and thank you for another fantastic show here for Rock-it Radio. If you would like to write to Trevor for future song requests or just to say g'day! you can at: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== COME CHECK OUT OUR ROCKABILLY WEBPAGE AT:
============================================== JACK VAN OERS & THE ROCKIN' WINDMILL SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO #4962
From the land of windmills, dykes, canals, cheese, tulips and wooden shoes here is another powerful Rockin' Windmill Show. Jack van Oers plays a selection of interesting songs including the Indorock song, the double spin and a classic instrumental. In this show you will hear no less than 13 European songs from Belgium, Sweden, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands and Finland. So, put on your blue suede shoes and petticoats and enjoy the ride.
1. Rocking little angel - The Viscounts - 1960 2. My bucket's got a hole in it - Sonny Burgess - 1957 3. Blue swinging mama - The Blue Moon Rockers - 1999 4. Yes I know I love you baby - Gene Vincent - 1958 5. Johnny on his strings - Electric Johnny & his Skyrockets - 1960 6. Billy Boy - The Hi-Boys - 1959 7. Feudin Boogie - Boppin' Pete Trio - 1990 9. Oakie boogie - Hank Swatley - 1959 9. Hey Mr. (Sam) Phillips - The Riot Rockers - 1976 10. Bayou rock - The Sparkletones - 1959 11. Honey bee - Drafi Deutscher - 1965 12. I go ape - Neil Sedaka - 1959 13. I go ape - The Pontiacs - 1973 14. Old Moss back - Jim Oertling - 1965 15. Wadiya - The Cousins - 1962 16. Pretty baby - The Vibes - 1957 17. Get your dirty hands of my baby - Top Cats - 2011 18. Lovin' at night - The Accent - 1957 19. Margo - Billy Fury - 1959 20. Sweetie pie - Eddie Cochran - 1960 21. Growl - The Rapiers - 1994 22. Sweet little sixteen - Chuck Berry - 1958 23. A girl likes - Janice Peters - 1959 24. Baby baby - Jack Scott - 1959 25. Continental bop - Leroy & the Continentals - 1959 26. The breeze and I - The Fentones - 1962
Thanks once again Jack for another great rockin' show! By the way congratulations to The Netherlands national soccer team that came in a very impressive and strong 3rd place in the FIFA World Cup last week. If you have some comments or would like to write to Jack with requests or hellos, you can reach him at: email@example.com
============================================== COOL BOBBY B AND THE DOO WOP STOP ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4963
From a undisclosed location due to him cranking the transmitter to a Million Watts! Cool Bobby B is back on the Rock-it this week with 3 hours of great Doo Wop music of the 50s and early 60s. And occasionally even doo wop today! Let's get started with the playlist.
1. Rockin' with the Clock -- Shirley & Lee 2. For sentimental reasons -- The Styles 3. I'll kiss your tears away -- The Laddins 4. Your last chance -- Lewis Lymon & Teenchords 5. Ding Dong -- The Echoes 6. My dearest darling -- the Cleftones 7. In the rain -- 4 Fellows 8. Shrine of St. Cecelia -- The Bonaires 9. Lily Maybelle -- The Valentines 10. Rainy Day Bells -- The Globetrotters 11. Dedicated to you -- Four of a Kind 12. No More -- The Uptones 13. Alphabet of Love -- The Suburbans 14. Deep Purple -- The Dominos 15. I can Dream can't I? -- The Skyliners 16. United -- Philly Cuzz 17. Have you heard -- The Duprees 18. Morse Code of Love -- The Capris 19. Without Love -- Clyde McPhatter
20. I'll be seeing you -- 5 Satins 21. There goes my baby -- Drifters 22. Fools fall in love -- Drifters 23. High on a hill -- Scott English 24. Uncle Sam needs you -- The Biscaynes 25. Sincerely -- Moonglows 26. My heart belongs to only you -- Mary Swan 27. Puppy Love -- Nino & Ebbtides 28. The Secrets -- The Gainors 29. Goodbye to love -- The Chantels 30. 10 Commandments of Love -- The Moonglows 31. Runaround Sue -- Dion 32. You belong to me -- The Duprees 33. Walking with my baby -- Vocal Tones 34. For your precious love -- Jerry Butler & Impressions 35. I only have eyes for you -- Flamingos 36. You'll never walk alone -- The Bridge
37. 11th hour melody -- Rivieras 38. Moonlight Serenade -- The Riveras 39. Foolish me -- The Harptones 40. Memories of you -- The Harptones 41. Florence -- Paragons 42. I laughed -- Jesters 43. Ginny -- Duprees 44. Dream on -- 5 Keys 45. What brought us together -- Edsels 46. Till Then -- Classics 47. Periwinkle Blue -- 4 Cheers 48. Isn't it amazing -- Crests 49. 6 Nights a week -- Crests 50. Lover's Reunion -- The Dontells 51. Lover's Island -- Blue Jays 52. When you're young and in love -- Ruby & Romantics 53. For your precious love -- Kenny Vance & Planotones 54. Honest I do -- The Innocents 55. Goodnight Baby -- The Imaginations
Thanks Cool Bobby B for all you do to keep Doo Wop Group Harmony Alive! You can write to Cool Bobby B at: firstname.lastname@example.org and if you do please let him know you heard him on Rock-it Radio!
And...... Check out his website at: www.doowopstop.com !
============================================== THE ROCK-IT RADIO PAGE DEDICATED TO DOO WOP
============================================== AL COOL DADDY SMITH WITH GIRL GROUP OBSCURITIES ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4964
Most of these tunes are obscure and many might likely not be known to the listeners. Despite this fact they are quite representative of the genre. As Cool Daddy Al Smith from Studio C plays some girl group obscurities. Come challenge your oldies knowledge and see how many of these girl group songs you might know.
The play list is as follows:
1. I'm Yours-The Du-ettes 1963 2. Mixed Up Shook Up Girl-Patti and The Emblems 1964 3. I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine-The Ronettes 1966 4. Please Don't Wake Me Up-The Cinderellas 1964 5. I Want A Boy For My Birthday-The Cookies 1963 6. Please Forgive Me-The Du-ettes 1965 7. No No Not Again-The Three Degrees 1966 8. Lonely Days-The Du-ettes 1965 9. Sugar Daddy-The Du-ettes 1965 10. Oh My Lover-The Chiffons 1963 11. Mister Steel-The Du-ettes 1963 12. Move On Down The Line-The Du-ettes 1964 13. Hey Big Boy-The Secrets 1964 14. Chain Gang-The Supremes 1965 15. Gotta Find A Way-The Jewels 1964 16. Opportunity-The Jewels 1964 17. I Want To Meet Him-The Royalettes 1965 18. Every Beat of My Heart-The Du-ettes 1964 19. Come On Joey Dance With Me-The Poni-Tails 1958 20. You're Invited To A Party-The Victorians 1964 21. Why Did You Go-The Bobbi-Pins 1963 22. Mystic Voice-The Chiffons 1963
Thank you Al for another informative and some great sounding obscure songs from the Girl Groups. If you would like to write to Al you can reach him at: email@example.com
============================================== 16TH ANNUAL EAST COAST VS. WEST COAST OLDIES BATTLE NOW ONLINE AS SHOW #4951!!! LISTEN, VOTE AND YOU DECIDE THE OUTCOME
CAST YOUR VOTES AND WIN PRIZES BY LISTENING TO THE 16TH ANNUAL ROCK-IT RADIO EAST/WEST SHOWDOWN
Rock-it Radio jocks Bill Green and Lane Quigley have been doing battle every year since 1999 with their yearly East/West Showdown here on Rock-it Radio. They return this year for their 16th annual match, presenting a great variety of tunes for you to select, cast your votes and become eligible for our prize drawing at the end of July.
The Showdown consists of 12 rounds. For each round, Bill Green (a New Jersey native representing the East) presents an East Coast record, and Lane Quigley (a lifelong Californian representing the West) matches it with a corresponding West Coast song. The tunes in each round have some sort of connection. Sometimes the links are obvious, other times not so much. As you listen to the show, Bill and Lane will provide fascinating information about each tune, and they'll explain the common thread that forms the basis of the match.
you listen, make note round-by-round of which song you prefer. After
you've heard the entire program, send us an email showing which song you
prefer in each of the twelve rounds. You may choose to copy-and-paste
the playlist below and use that as a ballot to check-off your choices; or you can simply list your choices round by-round. Send your ballot to: firstname.lastname@example.org. One ballot per listener please. We encourage your comments about the show and why you cast your votes for each round. The polls will be open for the entire month, through the end of the day PDT on July 31. In August, five lucky listeners will have their ballots selected at random and be awarded some great prizes from the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad, courtesy of Bennie Dingo.
Good luck! Remember to submit your ballot to: email@example.com . Here is the playlist (which you can copy-and-paste into an email for your ballot):
ROUND ONE: MILITARY SALUTE ___ EAST: I'd Do Anything - The Essex (1963) ___ WEST: My Heart's Desire - The Fabulous Pearls (1959) ROUND TWO: IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS? ___ EAST: Denise - Randy & The Rainbows (1963) ___ WEST: Hey Little Cobra - The Rip Chords (1963) ROUND THREE: SUPREME COMPLIMENTS ___ EAST: La De Da I Love You - Inez & Charlie Foxx (1964) ___ WEST: She's With Her Other Love - Leon Hayward (1965) ROUND FOUR: BEATLE BUDDIES ___ EAST: We Got Love - Bobby Rydell (1959) ___ WEST: Let's Dance - Chris Montez (1962) ROUND FIVE: RECORDED ON JANUARY 4, 1958 (SUBTITLE: BIG & LITTLE) ___ EAST: Talk To Me Talk To Me - Little Willie John (1958) ___ WEST: There Is Something On Your Mind - Big Jay McNeely (1959)
ROUND SIX: DINO'S JUKEBOX ___ EAST: The Door Is Still Open To My Heart - The Cardinals (1955) ___ WEST: Return To Me - The Values (1962)
ROUND SEVEN: MID 60's FOLK ROCK ___ EAST: You Didn't Have To Be So Nice - Lovin' Spoonful (1965) ___ WEST: I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better - The Byrds (1965)
ROUND EIGHT: EARLY 60's FOLK ___ EAST: Cottonfields - The Highwaymen (1961) ___ WEST: Green Green - The New Christy Minstrels (1963)
ROUND NINE: MAID FOR THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME ___ EAST: I'll Wait For You - Ruth Brown (1951) ___ WEST: A Fine Fine Boy - Darlene Love (1963)
ROUND TEN: ARTIST/PRODUCER/RECORD EXECUTIVE ___ EAST: Did You Cry? - Dickey Doo & The Donts (1958) ___ WEST: It Was I - Skip & Flip (1959)
ROUND ELEVEN: OH CANADA ___ EAST: Love Song - Anne Murray (1974) ___ WEST: Unless You Care - Terry Black (1963)
ROUND TWELVE: THE GREAT PRETENDERS ___ EAST: The Things I Love - The Fidelitys (1958) ___ WEST: In Self Defense - Cornell Gunter & The Flairs (1956)
Thanks Lane and Bill for putting together the 16th annual East Coast vs. West Coast Battle! Remember to cast those votes to firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== DRAWING & PRIZES GIVEN OUT FOR THE 16TH ANNUAL EAST COAST VS. WEST COAST SHOWDOWN
It's that time of year again starting July 1st and running until July 31st. Prizes will be drawn! To those that send in their votes and copy and paste the above ballot in this newsletter under Rock-it Radio show #4951.
At the end of July -- Lane and Bill will randomly draw 5 winners to those that had voted.
And will relay the e mail addresses to Rock-it Radio main studio here. The following winners will be announced in the Listener's club newsletter and here are the prizes and contacted via E mail.
1st Place: A CD Copy of the show; A Rock-it Radio T Shirt and their choice of 5 Vintage Radio Broadcasts from the Rock-it Store at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html And a copy of this show on CD.
2nd Place: A CD Copy of the show; A Rock-it Radio T Shirt and their choice of 3 Vintage Radio Broadcast from the Rock-it Store at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html And a copy of this show on CD.
A CD Copy of the Show and a vintage Radio Broadcast from the Rock-it
Store. And a vintage Radio show of their choice from the Rock-it Radio
Lauching Pad Store.
4th & 5th Place: A CD Copy of the show. And a vintage Rock-it Radio broadcast of their choice.
The results of the tallying of you the Rock-it Radio Listener's that vote will be posted in the Rock-it Radio newsletter in the first
week of August. If you are not a member of the Rock-it Radio Listener's
club and would like to join ... just go to our main webpage at: http://www.rockitradio.net And
click to the banner towards the top of the page asking you to join.
It's free and we don't give out your e mail address and we don't spam. Happy Voting everyone! Here this the ballot and playlist below. =============================================
Nostalgic Rock and Roll and Country Radio shows for sale and remastered onto Compact Disc. Economically priced and 100s to choose from of the 1950's thru the 1970s. Local and Nation wide famous DJ's and stations. Hear how Radio was. Check out the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad store at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
Rock-it Radio is Publicly supported. And we rely on our listener's to keep us going. But for your donation we offer you a vintage radio broadcast or a Rock-it Radio show like we offer in our Online store.
WELCOME ABOARD NEW ROCK-IT RADIO DJ JAMES RILEY! & THE ROCKABILLY & BLUES SHOW.
We have a new DJ here at Rock-it Radio! It's James Riley and he hails from Tennessee and we will be featuring his premiere broadcast in the next couple of days. Welcome Aboard James! And we will be adding his bio and picture in our DJ page in the next couple of hours at http://www.rockitradio.net/dj.html
NEW BOOK RELEASED ON DOO WOP -- "Doo-Wop! and the G-Clefs"
The Saga of America's last original Doo-Wop group from the 1950's still performing by Michael Devlin (Jul 8, 2014) - Kindle eBook
$9.99 Kindle Purchase Auto-delivered wirelessly
In 1956 the G-Clefs recorded their first hit Ka Ding Dong. It ranked #24 on the Billboard charts that year. Their biggest hit came later in 1961 with 'I Understand' reaching # 9 also on Billboard's top 100. In 1997 PBS featured singing groups like the G-Clefs to appear on their televised production that made Doo-Wop popular again throughout the entire country. This is the story of the G-Clefs during that time same period. There's
numerous unpublished Photographs and stories documenting their return
to the spotlight with all the fame and disappointment's that only a
Doo-Wop singing group like theirs could possibly experience. For the
first time ever this is a comprehensive history of the very still
popular music of Doo- Wop and ˜The saga of America's last original Doo-Wop group from the 1950's still performing. A must read for all the Doo-Wopper's out there!
JUNE END OF THE MONTH WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR LAUNCHING PAD SUPPORTERS
At the end of every month on Rock-it Radio we have a
random drawing for those that have supported Rock-it Radio by purchasing either Rock-it Radio shows through the either the Rock-it Radio Launching pad at:
and let me know what you would like to have along with a mailing address
and we will got those items out to you. Just our way of saying Thank
you for helping support Rock-it Radio. And of course we will have August
drawings as well at the first week of next month.
They are $16 each plus shipping. And 100% Rockin' Cotton!
Special thanks to Rock-it Radio Promoter Princess Cruz
who modeled for our T Shirts.
NEW WEBSITE AND GIVEAWAYS ANNOUNCED FOR ROCK-IT RADIO. We have set up a new website to see what the benefits are to join the Rock-it Radio Listener's Club. And to commemorate our 19th Year this month of the beginning of Rock-it Radio. With every newsletter we will be announching Listener
Club winners to win vintage Rock and Roll Radio shows or Rock-it Radio
shows on CD. The Listener's choice. Each week we will draw the names
of one new member from that week, andtwo other Listener Club members to
win our drawings.
COLLECTING AIRCHECKS - A HOBBY OF RADIO NOSTALGIA What
is a Aircheck? It is simply a recording of a radio broadcast. Usually
collected by Radio fans. Come check out our webpage on collecting
ROCK-IT RADIO LISTENER CLUB WEEKLY DRAWING GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR 7/14/2014 It's
time once again for the Rock-it Radio Listeners Club members drawing
our way to say thanks to our Rock-it Radio Listener Club members. The
following members have either won a Rock-it Radio show of their choice
or a vintage Rock & Roll Radio Show from the 50s to the 70s in the
Rock-it Radio Launching Pad. So insert Drumroll !!!!!
Our New Listener Club Member Giveaway Winner is:
Daniel Holmes -- O'Fallon, Missouri USA
Winners this week of the Listener Club Member Giveaways are:
Gordon Lowe -- Bath, United Kingdom Sean O'Dea -- Brisbane, Queensland Australia Dan Tytell -- Rancho Palos Verdes, California USA If you are one of those people for this week's winners You have 7 days from the Newsletter release date to get back to us at Rock-it Radio at the e mail address of: email@example.com In the Subject line write -- "I am a Winner" and let us know what you would like to have as a gift from Rock-it Radio. Either a vintage radio broadcast from our Launching Pad - Go ahead and shop and let us know at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
if you would prefer a Rock-it Radio Show on CD let us know the Show #
of the show and we can do that too! Please also in your e mail to us
provide a mailing address as well to send these new shows off to.
FINDING ROCK-IT RADIO ON THE 'TUNE IN RADIO' CELL PHONE APP. We
have had a few requests from listeners that they couldn't find us on
the popular 'Tune in Radio' App. on Android and PC and iphones. Running
a search of 'Rock-it Radio' will actually list 100s of Rock stations.
So, the best way to find us on this very thorough and extensive app.
that I love using myself is - run a search on 'rockabilly' - there you will easily find Rock-it Radio listed. Our Tune in Radio App. webpage is also at: http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=41878
VINTAGE VIDEO PICK OF THE WEEK
For the week of 14 July, 2014 This week in our archives page at:
============================================= LET US HELP YOU TUNE IN THE WORLD OF RADIO ONLINE. We
have a list of directories that list 1000s of radio stations around the
world to help you discover the world of internet radio. Come on in and
check it out at:
============================================ IF YOU HAVE TWITTER COME FOLLOW US THERE
If you are one that tweets then please check out and join and get our updates on your twitter account. Our Twitter link is right below.
============================================ ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD PLEA FROM ROCK-IT RADIO. Rock-it
Radio is publicly supported and we rely on purchases from our Launching
Pad for us to pay our bills from copyright to bandwidth.
We don't ask something for nothing. Every donation from the Rock-it Radio Launching pad you will receive a vintage Rock and Roll broadcast of your choice from the 50s thru the 70s and we have 100s to choose from. I know many of you save our shows on mp3 and we allow that and glad that you can do that. But we kindly ask for your support as well. Here are the links that help Rock-it Radio.
A big welcome to the below new Rock-it Radio listeners that joined our Listeners Club from July 4, 2014 to
July 14, 2014. We
hope that you enjoy the music Rock-it Radio provides and our playlists
and information that our weekly newsletter provides. Any comments,
criticisms, kudos, compliments or future ideas is always welcome and you
can e mail me personally at: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Muller -- Sun City, Arizona USA Ronnie Lee -- Stirling, United Kingdom Daniel Holmes -- O'Fallon, Missouri USA Kim Greer -- Arnold, Missouri USA Gloria Deal -- Santa Rosa, California USA Andreas Dahl -- Germany Robert Knighton -- Las Vegas, Nevada USA Pete Chaston -- Kearney, Missouri USA Michael Devlin -- ?? USA
And 56 that have joined us on Twitter. Making a total of 207 !!! new members to the Rock-it Radio Listeners Club since our last newsletter. We now have 72,238 exactly that have joined the Rock-it Radio Listeners club.
hope that you enjoy the rare 50's and early 60's Rock and Roll,
Rockabilly and Doo Wop (which most commercial oldies radio stations have
forgotten) that we are able to play for you from Rock-it Radio.
Remember, we are here for you!
if you ever have any requests, dedications, comments and suggestions we
always love to hear from our listeners. Our e mail address is: email@example.com
HOW TO ORDER OLD ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS = YOUR PURCHASES HELP US STAY ONLINE!!!
We have received many inquiries on how to
order Rock-it Radio shows that are no longer in our on archives
webpage. These shows are still available on CD and mailed to you within
24 hours of receiving payment. To help search for older shows that
you may be looking for you may want to check the Rock-it Radio blog
site. Old newsletters describing the shows and playlists
Then you may either pay by check or money
order or paypal. Rock-it Radio shows are only $9.50 U.S. each and are
studio quality broadcasts that were placed on Compact Disc here at the
Rock-it Radio Studio. We have a flat rate shipping charge of $1.50
U.S. so if you order one or several -- it is still only $1.50
U.S. shipping. And we ship worldwide,
overseas orders are mailed out first class airmail. Instructions where
to send payment is at our webpage:
When you order a Rock-it Radio show or
shop at our Rock-it Radio Launching Pad you help keep these oldies alive
and help us pay the bills here at Rock-it Radio.
the same time -- you are not getting nothing for your donation, but
actually some of the shows and memories we hope we keep alive here at
ROCK-IT RADIO WEBPAGE DEDICATED TO COLLECTING AIRCHECKS
Rock-it Radio this past week
released a new webpage on collecting airchecks or actual radio broadcast
recordings. If you would like to check it out the website address is: http://www.rockitradio.net/aircheck.html
ROCK-IT RADIO STAFF NOW ON FACEBOOK
This past month several Rock-it Radio DJ's have started their own Facebook webpage. Here is a few links in case you want to befriend them on Facebook.
TOP 10 SELLERS OF THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD THIS WEEK Week ending 7/14/2014
you know the Rock-it Radio Store sells vintage Radio Broadcasts - Where
you hear the actual music, news and vintage advertisements - uncut and
unedited just like you would of heard it back then. Here are the top
sellers this week.
1. RIR #176 -- Porky Chedwick WAMO Pittsburgh 6/14/1960 2. RIR #393 -- John Lennon as DJ on WNEW New York from 1974 3. RIR #127 -- Alan Freed 1956 Rock & Roll Dance Party show 4. RIR #205 -- Porky Chedwick WAMO Pittsburgh 6/16/1960 5. RIR #181 -- Wolfman Jack XERB Rosarito Mexico 12/8/1967 6. RIR #567 -- Kenny & Cash Show Capital Radio London w/ Paul & Linda McCarthy 1973 7. RIR #220 -- Larry Lujack - WLS Chicago 12/28/1968 8. RIR #359 - Gus Gossert's Oldies show WPIX New York Feb. 1971 9. RIR #407 -- John Peel Radio London Pirate 7/16/1967 10. RIR #267 -- Arnie Woo Woo Ginsburg - WMEX Boston 12/2/1965
If you would like to view these shows in depth you can check out our Rock-it Radio Ebay Store at:
in the upper left hand corner - there is a search box where you can
type in the DJ name or Station Call letters and that information on that
show will pop up. Ordering from the Ebay store will also qualify you for the Rock-it Radio giveaway
mentioned previously in this newsletter. Sale of these broadcasts is
what keeps Rock-it Radio going and thank you again to everyone that buys
=============================================== TOP 50 NATIONS THAT ARE TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO. WEEK ENDING 7/14/2014
are always amazed at the World Wide Web and the 207 Countries that tune
us in every month online. Here are the top 50 Countries so far this
month.+ or - shows up or down how many positions from the previous week.
TOP 50 NATIONS THAT ARE TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO. 1. United States +0 2. United Kingdom +0 3. Brazil +0 4. Canada +0 5. Croatia +0 6. Japan +1 7. France -1 8. Germany +2 9. Hungary -1 10. Spain -1 11. Australia +1 12. Netherlands -1 13. Sweden +1 14. Mexico -1 15. Ireland +3 16. Philippines +1 17. Italy -2 18. Argentina -2 19. Belgium +0 20. Peru +0 21. South Africa +0 22. Switzerland +0 23. Russia +0 24. Guatemala +2 25. Chile +0 26. Colombia -2 27. Finland +1 28. Norway -1 29. Dominican Republic +2 30. Saudi Arabia +9 31. Greece -2 32. Austria -4 33. Thailand -1 34. China +3 35. New Zealand -1 36. Singapore +7 37. Slovakia +1 38. Morocco +6 39. Bolivia +13 40. Portugal +12 41. Poland -7 42. India -6 43. Romania +5 44. Czech Republic +11 45. United Arab Emirates +0 46. Indonesia +0 47. Honduras +5 48. Denmark +2 49. Slovenia -5 50. Uruguay -8
============================================= U.S. STATES RANKINGS TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO
1. California +0 2. Florida +0 3. Pennsylvania +0 4. New York +0 5. New Jersey +0 6. Texas +0 7. Missouri +0 8. Massachusetts +0 9. Washington +0 10. North Carolina +0 11. Ohio +0 12. Illinois +0 13. Arizona +0 14. Georgia +2 15. Michigan -1 16. Maryland +1 17. Wisconsin +1 18. Virginia -4 19. Oregon +1 20. Indiana -1 21. Connecticut +4 22. Tennessee +1 23. Kentucky -2 24. Alabama +0 25. Colorado -3 26. Kansas +0 27. South Carolina +4 28. Rhode Island -1 29. Delaware +0 30. Nevada +0 31. Minnesota -4 32. Oklahoma +2 33. Idaho +0 34. Louisiana -2 35. Iowa +4 36. West Virginia +0 37. Arkansas +3 38. New Mexico +0 39. Nebraska -5 40. Maine +2 41. New Hampshire +0 42. Utah -5 43. Hawaii +2 44. Mississippi +0 45. Montana -2 46. Vermont +1 47. Wyoming +1 48. District of Columbia -2 49. South Dakota +1 50. North Dakota -1 51. Alaska +0
Rockabilly bands looking for airplay
If you or know someone that would like airplay on Rock-it Radio we invite you to submit your press kits to Rock-it Radio. Our website for further information is: http://www.rockitradio.net/airplay.html
============================================ Latest openings at Rock-it Radio.
============================================ Rock-it Radio Program Webpage Reminder
if the show that you want to hear is getting close to the bottom of the
list of radio shows, you should tune in as soon as you can. These shows
to have a high audio quality require a lot of internet bandwidth and
memory. And currently we can only afford the 30 latest
shows online here at Rock-it Radio. So, when a new show is put online
it knocks the oldest one off the Rock-it Radio archives page. Usually a
show will at least last 16 to 20 days, once it is placed in the
============================================ Come Join the Rock-it Listener's Club
to join our Listeners Club?? And be notified when new shows are playing
on the Rock-it. If you are not a member of our listeners club it is
really easy to join... just go to our main website at: http://www.rockitradio.net and
click the button that reads... "click here to be on our mailing list"
at the top of the page. When you click there leave your e mail address
and you are in...it's free and it gives you the playlists and news on
our latest shows.
============================================ OUR SISTER STATION FIRST NATIONS BROADCASTING.
We invite you to also check out our sister station -- First Nations Broadcasting. And tune into the rather Cool North of the Yukon and Alaska with our very own Debbie Snowdove!