Hi Rock-it Radio Listeners,
Happy July everyone! Here in Northern Idaho we
are experiencing a pretty good heat wave. We have
a total of 15 new shows since our last newsletter,
they are Rock-it Radio shows #5698 to show #5712.
We also have a new CD to give away for those that
buy from us the entire month of July. It's a Offshore
Pirate Radio Broadcast from Radio Caroline off the UK
coast from 1964. We will explain more in this newsletter.
Being a new month we will also have new winner announcements
for those that supported us last month in June.
Our shows can be heard in our archives page at:
and click to the speaker on the left to hear the show.
Remember if you are new to Internet Radio and having trouble tuning in though --
Check out our webpage to help you out at:
REMEMBER YOU CAN ORDER ANY OF THESE ROCK-IT
RADIO SHOWS ON CD!!!! NEW EASIER ORDERING!
Would you like one of these Rock-it Radio shows on CD? To
be able to play anywhere? And help support Rock-it Radio at the same time.
For complete information check out our program
ordering webpage at: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
Our shows are of course copies straight from the studio so they are studio
quality and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Or if you would rather receive an invoice let me know and we
can e mail you a copy - Just e mail us the show(s) you would like
to have and the Rock-it # to: email@example.com
All Rock-it Radio shows stay online from 18 to 24 days and are
broadcast in MP3 Format. To tune in just click to the speaker
at our program page at:
The newest show added replaces the oldest show so if you see a
show near the bottom of the listing - you should listen as soon as
|WE COULD USE YOUR SUPPORT|
Rock-it Radio is 100% Publicly supported. But when you
donate to the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad - we give you
a vintage broadcast of your choice.
100% of all sales from the Rock-it Radio Store (Launching
Pad) goes back to pay copyright fees, LLC taxes, Internet
and bandwidth costs of Rock-it Radio. Without your support
we would not exist. So. please consider a purchase at:
NOTE: ALL SHOWS BELOW CAN BE FOUND IN OUR
PROGRAM WEBPAGE -
TO TUNE IN CLICK TO SPEAKER OF THE SHOW YOU WANT
TO LISTEN TO. EITHER MP3 OR REAL PLAYER.
BOTH FORMATS ARE SUPPORTED.
MATT THE CAT AND THE JUKE IN THE BACK SHOW
WITH PART II TRIBUTE TO THE 5 KEYS ON ROCK-
IT RADIO SHOW #5698
The Five Keys were undoubtedly one of the finest vocal groups
of both the R&B and Rock n' Roll eras. They didn't score
as many hits as say the Dominoes or the Clovers, but like
The Orioles and The Ravens before them, they were highly
influential to other vocal groups of the day. This week, in part 2
of our 2 part feature, we'll focus on the 2nd half of the Five Keys'
career. They signed with Capitol Records at the end of 1954 and
had a smash hit right out of the gate with "Ling Ting Tong,"
which was also their first crossover into the pop market.
More Keys' classics followed with "Close Your Eyes,"
"The Verdict," "Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind," "Wisdom Of A Fool"
and many more. The Capitol Recordings still feature tenors
Rudy West and Maryland Pierce, but the musical arrangements
are much fuller, refined and pop oriented as was the material.
As the '50s progressed, The Five Keys stopped scoring R&B hits
and began to only chart in the lower regions of the Pop Lists.
By mid-1957, the hits had stopped and the group was falling
a part, but up to that point, The Five Keys proved that they
could sing in many styles and succeed in all. Matt The Cat digs
up some very familiar and some unfamiliar Five Keys records
as we close down our double feature on this fantastic vocal
group, on this week's "Juke In The Back."
1. Swanee River Boogie - Albert Ammons - Mercury 1947
2. Ling, Ting, Tong - The Five Keys - Capitol 1954
3. I'm Alone - The Five Keys - Capitol 1954
4. Close Your Eyes - The Five Keys - Capitol 1955
5. The Verdict - The Five Keys - Capitol 1955
6. I Wish I'd Never Learned To Read - The Five Keys - Capitol 1955
7. Gee Whittakers - The Five Keys - Capitol 1955
8. 'Cause You're My Lover - The Five Keys - Capitol 1955
9. You Broke The Rules Of Love - The Five Keys - Capitol 1956
10. She's The Most - The Five Keys - Capitol 1956
11. I Dreamt I Dwelt In Heaven - The Five Keys - Capitol 1956
12. Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind - The Five Keys - Capitol 1956
13. GREAT 78 - My Pigeon's Gone - The Five Keys - Capitol 1956
14. Now Don't That Prove I Love You - The Five Keys - Capitol 1956
15. Wisdom Of A Fool - The Five Keys - Capitol 1956
16. It's A Groove - The Five Keys - Capitol 1957
17. Let There Be You - The Five Keys - Capitol 1957
18. The White Cliffs Of Dover - The Five Keys - Aladdin (Never Issued) 1953
18. After Hours - Erskine Hawkins - Bluebird 1946
LANE QUIGLEY AND THE MEMORY LANE SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5699
Get ready for an incredible variety of hot sides from the Glory
Days of the 45 RPM on this week's Memory Lane Show. You'll have
a difficult time sitting still with this jumping playlist.
As always, there are also a handful of sound bites with the
backstories behind the records, plus see if you can identify
the mystery artist.
1. Rock Awhile - Joe Turner 1956
2. I'm Shakin' - Little Willie John 1960
3. Night With Daddy G (Parts 1&2) - Church Street Five 1961
4. Soulful Dress - Sugar Pie De Santo 1964
5. Goodbye Baby Goodbye - Sonny Lowery 1958
6. That's My Baby - Jimmy Breedlove 1957
7. Come On Little Angel - The Belmonts 1962
8. Wham! - Lonnie Mack 1963
9. Mary Mary Lou - Bill Haley & His Comets 1957
10. MYSTERY ARTIST - Can you identify the artist?
11. Cadillac Boogie - Jimmy Liggins 1948
12. Ookey Ook - The Penguins 1954
13. White Lightnin' - George Jones 1959
14. Wanderin' Eyes - Charlie Gracie 1957
15. Midnighter - The Champs 1958
16. I Didn't Want To Do It - The Spiders 1954
17. Steal Away Tonight - Barbara McNair 1966
18. The Freckle Song - Hank Penny 1947
19. It's As Easy As 1-2-3 - Jill Gibson 1964
20. She Drives Me Out of My Mind - The Swingin' Medallions 1966
21. Too Much - Bernard Hardison 1954
22. I Have No Choice - Audrey Matthews
23. Let's Get It Over - Bobby Hendricks 1963
DAVE THE RAVE AND THE RELICS AND RARITES SHOW
ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5700
Do you love the rarities of 60s Rock and Roll?
Then this is the show to tune into! Dave features
forgotten or lost or strayed releases of 60s Rock
& Roll. From Psychadellic to Bubble Gum to just good
old Rock and Roll !!!
1 Midnight - Johnny Gibson
2. Party Lights - Claudine Clark
3. Morning Light - Bobbie Collins
4. Girls In Love - Gary Lewis and the Playboys
5. You Can't Help But Fall In Love - Contributors Of Soul
6. (Gonna Be) Good Times - Gene Chandler
7. What's This I See - June Conquest
8. Mirage - Tommy James & Shondells
9. Together - Intruders
10. Oh My Baby - Sherri Gibbs backed by the Quovans
11. I Wanna Meet You - Cryan' Shames
12. Crying Over You - Lonnie Mack
13. Like To Get To Know You - Spanky & Our Gang
14. If I Could - Ford Eaglin
15. Get Me To The World On Time - Electric Prunes
16. Keep On Running - Spencer Davis Group
17. I'll Run - Spiral Starecase
18. Along The Way - Singing Swinging Counts (Discovery of Week)
19. Massachusetts - Bee Gees
20. After Midnight - Johnny Gibson
1. Chug-A-Lug - Trends
2. You Got The Best Of Me - Eddie Hill
3. If I'm Hurt You'll Feel The Pain - Barbara and Brenda
4. Cry Like A Baby - Box Tops
5. (If You Cry) True Love, True Love - Drifters
6. Little Girl So Fine - Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes
7. Little Girl So Fine - Ray and the Darchaes
8. The Girl Can't Help It - Little Richard
9. I Really Love You - The Gentlemen
10. P.S. I Love You - Beatles
11. Please Love Me - Casinos
12. Let's Go Baby (Where The Action Is) - Robert Parker
13. No Not Me - Jay Wiggins
14. Don't Feel Sorry For Me - Jimmy Ruffin
15. That's How Heartaches Are Made - Jerry Butler
16. E.S.P. - Beaver Patrol
17. Talk Talk - Music Machine
18. Going To Have A Party - Don Jobe and the Ghosters
19. You Can't Keep A Good Man Down - Jagged Edge (Discovery Of Week)
20. Next Plane To London - Rose Garden
21. Shim Shimmy Baby - Doc Bagby
COOL BOBBY B AND THE DOO WOP STOP ON ROCK-IT RADIO
Cool Bobby B is back in this newsletter with another
3 hour extavaganza of Doo Wop Rock and Roll from the
first decade of Rock nad Roll! Here is the playlist
of what you will hear when you select his show in our
1. Rockin' with the clock - Shirley and Lee
2. Maybe you'll be there - Billy & The Essentials
3. Mine all mine - Bobby Smith & Dream Girls
4. It took time - Upfronts
5. Looking for an echo - Kenny Vance & Planotones
6. If you want to - The Carousels
7. This I swear - Skyliners
8. Baby Blue - The Echoes
9. Rocket 88 - Jackie Brenston
10. Poor Rock N Roll - Nicky & Nobles
11. Picture in my wallet - Darrell & Oxfords
12. Bristol Twistin Annie - The Dovells
13. You Cheated - The Shields
14. 10 Commandments of Love - The Moonglows
15. Denise - Randy & Rainbows
16. Crying in the Chapel - The Orioles
17. Valley High - The Schoolbelles
18. School Girl - The Crescendos
19. Graduation Time - Barry Mann
20. The Letter - The Medallions
21. One Summer Night - Philly Cuzz
22. It's all in the game - Tommy Edward
23. The way you look tonight - The Jarmels
24. Adorable - The Drifters
25. What's your name? - Don & Juan
26. Teen Angel - Dion & Belmonts
27. You're everything to me - The Orchids
28. Don't Hang up - The Orlons
29. Bony Maronie - Larry Williams
30. Rama Lama Ding Dong - The Edsels
31. Solitaire - The Embers
32. My Dream - The Platters
33. I'll be seeing you - The Skyliners
34. Thinking of you - Jaguars
35. While Walking - The Fabulaires
36. The Girl around the corner - Lee Andrews & Hearts
37. Lonely Room - Lee Andrews & Hearts (Gowen Label version)
38. Oh my love - Lee Andrews & Hearts
39. 11th hour melody - The Rivieras
40. Moonlight Cocktails - The Rivieras
41. Close your eyes - The Skyliners
42. Darling I know - El Rays
43. Today - The Eternals
44. A million and one dreams - Bel-Larks
45. Starlight - Preludes 5
46. Since you won my heart - Miracles
47. Rip Van Winkle - The Devotions (Acapella version)
48. Bad Girl - The Shells
49. The Way love should be - The Nutmegs
50. For your precious Love - Kenny Vance & Planotones
51. Been so long - The Pastels
52. The closer you are - The Channels
53. Most of All - The Moonglows
54. Dream Girl - Norman Fox & Rob Roys
55. Florence - The Paragons
56. Diamonds and Pearls - The Paradons
57. Goodnight Baby - The Imaginations
BILLY VERA'S ROCK AND ROLL PARTYON ROCK-IT RADIO
Here's a show with no theme folks. I can't figure why
I did it but it looks like songs from the late 50s.
There's some real goodies you don't hear very often by
great artists like Lloyd Price, early Albert King,
Fats Domino and Elmore James. For you group fans,
we've got the Midnighters, the Dell-Vikings, the Channels,
two by the Turbans and an obscure goodie by the Dream
Lovers, the group who backed Chubby Checker on
"The Twist" and others.
1. Hello Little Girl - Lloyd Price
2. Over The Rainbow - The Dell Vikings
3. Sweet Mama Do Right - The Midnighters
4. There'll Be No Sorrow - The Quintones
5. Let The Four Winds Blow - Roy Brown
6. He Loves You Baby - Luther Bond & TheEmeralds
7. Wheelin' and Dealin' - The Danleers
8. Diamonds and Pearls - The Turbans
9. Golden Rings - The Turbans
10. I Have News For You - Chris Kenner
11. When Your Love Comes Along - The Five Satins
12. It Ain't Right - The Lamplighters
13. What Will I Tell My Heart - Fats Domino
14. No, I Ain't Gonna Let You Go - Ella Johnson
15. Wedding Bells - Tiny Tim & The Hits
16. Jump Awhile - Don & Dewey
17. Don't Throw Your Love On Me So Strong - Albert King
18. Every Day I Wonder - Larry Williams
19. My Heart Is Sad - The Channels
20. Make My Dreams Come True - Elmore James
21. Welcome Home - The Dreamlovers
KEN STRANGE COUNTRY MUSIC ROUND UP ON ROCK-IT
RADIO SHOW #5703
Join DJ Ken Strange for another Country Record Round
Up as he delves into the archives to bring you some
more good ole country music from right across the board
from the 30's to the 00's with some former Country # 1's
and his regular feature, "Duo's & Duets".
01. Intro - Medley
02. She Loves Me Better - Riley Crabtree (59) Security
03. Country Music Makes Me Flip My Wig - Charlie Fields (70) Royal American
04. An Old Fashioned Sing-A-Long - Carl Perkins (67) Dollie
05. My Man Understands - Tammy Wynette (72) Country # 1 Epic
06. Don't Look For Wings - Carol Johnson (64) Spar
07. Uneasy Rider - Charlie Daniels (73) Kama Sutra
08. God Blessed Texas - Little Texas (93) Warner
09. Stonewall Hicks - Hayseed Dixie (08) Cooking Vinyl
10. He'll Have To Go - Jim Reeves (59) Country # 1 RCA-Victor
11. In The Big Rock Candy Mountain - Vernon Dalhart (36) HMV - UK
12. Oh Lonesome Me - Don Gibson (57) Country # 1 RCA-Victor
13. Would You Lay With Me In A Field Of Stone - Tanya Tucker (74) Country # 1 Columbia
14. My Give A Damn's Busted - Jo Dee Messina (05) Country # 1 Curb
15. Ain't Goin' Down On Brokeback Mountain - Willie Nelson (09) Lost Highway
16. Afraid Of Losing You Again - Bobby Bare & Skeeter Davis (70) RCA-Victor
17. It - George Jones & Tammy Wynette (75) Epic
18. Truck Driver's Queen - Moore & Napier (63) King
19. All I Ever Need Is You - Kenny Rogers & Dottie West (79) Country # 1 United Artists
20. Mason Dixon Lines - Mel Tillis & Waylon Jennings (83) RCA-Victor
21. Wild Horses - Garth Brooks (90) Capitol
22. I'm So Cool - Carlene Carter (80) Warner Bros
23. Rootie Tootie - Hank Williams Snr (47) MGM
24. Sunday Morning In America - Keith Anderson (07) Columbia
25. Outro - Medley
KEITH BAXTER GOOD ROCKIN' TONIGHT SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5704
From Brighton, UK Keith Baxter is back this week with
another great segment of the Good Rockin' Tonight Show
featuring rocking tunes from the first decade of Rock
and Roll. Here is the playlist of what you will hear.
1. Please Mister Mayor - Roy Clark
2. Jukebox Songs - Tommy McLain
3. If It Ain't Rockin' - Whirlwind
4. Sixty Minute Man - The Dominoes
5. Surf Beat - Dick Dale
6. Mathilda - Cookie and The Cupcakes
7. New Orleans Twist - Blazer Boy
8. Texas Hop - Pee Wee Crayton
9. Mexican Rock and Roll - La Orquesta De Pablo Beltran Louis
10. The Glory of Love - The Five Keys
11. I Told Myself A Lie - Clyde McPhatter
12. Good Lovin' - John Fred
13. Nine Times Out Of Ten - Cliff Richard and The Shadows
14. Lonely Blue Boy - Conway Twitty
15. Mumblin' Mosie - Johnny Otis Show
16. Hypnotised - Drifters
17. Yes You Do - Trini Lopez
18. Surfari - Original Surfaris
OTTO FUCHS ROCKIN THE JOINT SHOW TRIBUTE TO
THE ROCKABILLY REVIVAL ON ROCK-IT RADIO #5705
From his studios in Baden, Austria Otto is back
this week with another segment of the Rockin' The
Joint Show featuring Revival Rockabilly. And
the come back of Rockabilly and Neo Rockabilly from
the 80s to today. Here is the playlist.
1. Cat Called Domino-The Crazy Cubes
2. Feel The Rhythm-The Rioters
3. Last Train-The Hillside Wranglers
4. Ol´ Mountain Dew-Barnyard Devils
5. Jesse James-Black Knights
6. Teenage Paradise-Foggy Mountain Rockers
7. Oh Carol-Flying Saucers
8. Last Night I Dreamed About Elvis-Trouble Boys
9. Trust In Rockabilly - Louziana Hayriders
10. Double 50s-The Kingcats
11. Every Day I Go Rockin´-Wild Bob Burgos
12. Are You Still Crazy-Crazy Cavan & The Rhythm Rockers
13. I Can Count Three Stars-Vernon & The GI´s
14. Broken Heart-Badland Slingers
15. Cruisin´ Around-Cast Iron Arms
16. The Fool -Johnnie Fox & The Hunters
17. Boogie Bop Dame-Crepes & Drapes
18. Rockabilly Baby-The Jets
19. Spinning Rock Boogie-Hank C Burnette
20. In The Heart-Crossfire
21. Tennesse Rockin´-Shotgun
22. Wedding Bells-Graham Fenton´s Matchbox
23. I Got Them "I Done Broke Ma Leg An Can´t Rock & Roll
With Ma Honey Baby" Blues-The Rockin´ Devils
PETE CHASTON'S DOO WOP SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO
The Chaston Doo Wop Show is back this week with
another great segment of 50s and early 60s Doo
Wop Rock and Roll. Here is the playlist of this
1. Doo-Wop All Night Long-The Blue Emotions (opening theme song) (1982)
2. Fat Fat Fat Mom-Mi-O (acappella version)-The Chalets (xxxx)
3. The House Where Lovers Dream-The Timetones (1964)
4. Chain of Broken Hearts-The Camelots (mid 1960s)
5. I Remember-The Five Discs (1958)
6. My Baby Loves Me-The Five Discs (1961)
7. Zu Zu-The Five Discs (1991)
8. Zoop-The Charts (1957)
9. Ever Since You've Been Gone-The Hawks (1956)
10. Thunderbird-Hal Paige & The Whalers (1953)
SILLY SONG SEGMENT:
11. Get a Job-Neil Young (2012)
12. Basketball Jones-Cheech & Chong (1973)
SCRATCHY 45 RPMs SEGMENT:
13. The Be-Bop Mouse-The Cellos
(1957) 14. Burmuda Shorts-The Delroys (1957)
15. Baby, I Love You So-The Don Juans (1956)
16. Sit and Cry-The Gran Prees (1963)
BACK TO THE CDs &/or More 45 RPMs:
17. I Want You to be My Girl-Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers (1956)
18. We Teenagers Know What We Want-The Emanons (1958)
19. The Man From the Moon-The Chaperones (1961)
20. Pinocchio-The Crystalairs (from Germany) (1991)
SLOW SONG SEGMENT:
21. I Lied to My Heart-The Enchanters (1961)
22. Some People Think-The Capris (1961)
23. Solitaire-The Embers (1961)
24. My Imagination-Jordan & The Fascinations (1961)
25. All Through Our Teens-The Earls (1961)
26. Oh, Julie-The Crescendos (1958)
27. (closing theme song) Adios-The Five Discs (1961)
MIKE TAYLOR'S ROCKABILLY SHOW WITH A SPOTLIGHT ON
SARG RECORDS ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5707
SARG Records - Charlie Fitch's record company based
in Luling, Texas was born in December 1953. It maintained
a steady presence on the music scene with a catalogue that
eventually reached 150 singles over a twenty-year period.
Willie Nelson and Doug Sahm (Sir Douglas Quintet) made
their earliest recordings for Sarg, but the label's legacy
lies in western swing pioneer Adolph Hofner, uncompromising
honky-tonkers Herby Shozel and Peck Touchton, country-rockabilly
mavericks Cecil Moore and Al Urban, brash rock and
rollers the Moods and the Downbeats, and many more.
This hour showcases some of the
driving rockabilly sounds that came out of Sarg.
1. Strange Kinda Feeling - Eddie Dugosh & The Ah-Ha Playboys 1955
2. Cockroach - Link Davis 1956
3. I Got A Ticket - Dick Fagan 1957 (Unissued)
4. Everybody Rock - Jeff Stone 1957
5. Rockin' And A-Boppin' - Bash Hofner & The Pearl Wranglers 1958
6. Walkin' Fever - Cecil Moore 1958
7. Gonna Be Better Times - Al Urban 1958
8. Mean Gene - Glenn Bland & The Schorlemer Twins 1958
9. Nothing Really Shakes Me - Dick Fagan & The Scores 1958
10. Rain Rain - Dick Fagan & The Scores 1958
11. No Love In You - Herman Boazeman 1959
12. Little Alice - The Moods 1959
13. When My Baby Passes By- Glenn Bland 1959
14. Moonshine - Cecil Moore 1959
15. Come On Over Baby - The Downbeats 1959
16. G.I. Blues - The Notes 1960
17. Let Me Have Your Love - The Moods 1960
18. I'm Gonna Rock With My Baby Tonight - Chester McIntyre 1960
19. Yes, Baby, I'm Scared - Bill Gaida & The Midnighters 1961 (Unissued)
20. I Love You True - The Medallions 1961
21. Pipeliner Blues - Adolph Hofner 1962
22. I Get The Blues - Jimmy Payne & The Midnighters 1962 (Unissued)
23. Long Black Train - Jimmy Farmer & The Notes 1962
24. Diamond Back - Cecil Moore & The Notes 1964
JAMES RILEY ROCKABILLY AND BLUES RADIO SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5708
This week James is back with another 2 hours of great
shows featuring Rockabilly and or Blues Music from
yesterday and today. His show is in 2 parts in our
Program page which is always on demand to listen around
your schedule! Here is the playlists of this weeks
show on Rock-it Radio.
Rockabilly N Blues Radio Hour #1:
We've got interview segments with both Phil Alvin &
Nikki Hill as well as rockers from Chris Isaak,
Little Richard, Furious, Reach Around Rodeo Clowns,
Johnny Cash, Joel DaSilva & The Midnight Howl,
Restless and lots more!
1. Diddley Daddy- Chris Isaak
2. Voodoo Woman- Planet Rockers
3. Love My Baby- Little Junior's Blue Flames
4. American Music- The Blasters
5. Bottle To The Baby- Charlie Feathers
6. Hot Tamales- Carolyn Sills Combo
7. Boogie Real Low- Joel DaSilva & The Midnight Howl
8. Train Whistle- Ginger St. James
9. Hey Porter- Johnny Cash
10. Why Don't You Just Rock?- Restless
11. Hello Hello Baby- Jerry Lee Lewis
12. I'm Gonna Love You- Nikki Hill
13. The Girl Can't Help It- Little Richard
14. Spinnin' Wheels- Morris SLK & The Locals
15. All Night Long- Furious
16. Devil On My Shoulder- Kim Lenz
17. I Got The Shakes- Reach Around Rodeo Clowns
Rockabilly N Blues Radio Hour #2:
We get part 1 of our interview with Deke Dickerson.
We discuss influences, early band Untamed Youth,
Dave & Deke Combo, working with producer Mark Neill,
touring internationally, Guitar Geek Festival and more.
Plus, we also get a new tune from Tiger Army and rockers
from Reverend Horton Heat, Carl Perkins, Cactus Blossoms,
Johnny Burnette & The Rock N Roll Trio, Bill Haley and
1. Devil Lurks On The Road- Tiger Army
2. Bad Reputation- Reverend Horton Heat
3. Please Don't Leave Me- Johnny Burnette & The Rock N Roll Trio
4. (We're Gonna) Rock Around The Clock- Bill Haley & His Comets
5. I'm Gonna Love You Too- Buddy Holly
6. Don't Push Me Too Far- Deke Dickerson
7. Let The Good Times Roll- Deke Dickerson
8. Adam & Evil- Untamed Youth
9. No Good Woman- Dave & Deke Combo
10. Can't See The Forest For All The Tees- Deke Dickerson
11. Big Guitar- Deke Dickerson
12. Lotta Lovin'- Deke Dickerson & The Trashmen
13. My Eyes On You- Deke Dickerson (with Duane Eddy)
14. Shake Rattle & Roll- Carl Perkins
15. Change Your Ways Or Die- Cactus Blossoms
ROCKIN' DADDY O'S ATOMIC DOO WOP DANCE PARTY SHOW
ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5709
From up and around the Big Apple Rockin' Daddy O's
Atomic Doo Wop Dance Party returns with some of the
wildest best uptempo Doo Wop & 50s Rock & Roll! And a
special appearance by a great gal that is out there today
Miss Vicky Tafoya and The Big Beat.
Now on demand in our program page as show #5709
just click to the speaker on the left hand side.
Here is this shows playlist of what you will hear!
2. I'm So Happy(Tra-La-La-La-La)-Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords
3. Love You Baby All The Time-Co-Eds (Feat Gwen Edwards)
4. Run Around Baby-Kodaks
5. I Love Paris-Robins
6. Sister Sookey-Turbans
7. No No Cherry-Turbans
8. Neve Let You Go-Five Discs
9. My Baby Loves Me-Five Discs
10. The Sun-Fourteen Karat Soul
11. Now You Know(I Love You So)-Channels
12. Now I Know-Keynotes
13. Up On The Mountain-Magnificents
14. The Juicy Crocodile-Cellos
15. Bermuda Shorts-Delroys
16. Ten Comandments Of Love-Moonglows
17. Three Wishes-Harptones
18. Chapel Bells-Fascinators
19. Watussi Wussi Wo-Tenderfoots
20. Zindy Lou-Chimes
21. The Boy With The Angel Eyes-Vicky Tafoya & The Big Beat
AL COOL DADDY SMITH WITH THE BLUES POWER HOUR AND
A SPOTLIGHT ON HOWLIN WOLF'S LONDON SESSIONS
ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5710
This show features, among other recordings, the entire album
The Howlin' Wolf London Sessions. This album, recorded for
Chess records in 1970 in London England, was released in
1971 and features Howlin' Wolf (aka Chester Burnett)
surrounded by many of his British Blues disciples
including Eric Clapton, Charlie Watts. Stevie Winwood, Bill Wyman,
Ringo Star (on one track) as well as other British rockers.
Recordings by a few of the artists influenced by
Howlin' Wolf are played as well..
The track list is short but some tracks are quite long.
The Play List is as follows:
1. Rockin' Daddy-Howlin' Wolf 1971
2. I Ain't Superstitious Howlin' Wolf 1971
3. Sittin' On Top of The World-Howlin' Wolf 1971
4. Worried About My Baby-Howlin' Wolf 1971
5. What A Woman-Howlin' Wolf 1971
6. Poor Boy-Howlin' Wolf 1971
7. Built For Comfort-Howlin' Wolf 1971
8. Who's Been Talking-Howlin' Wolf 1971
9. The Red Rooster (False Start and Dialogue)-Howlin' Wolf 1971
10. The Red Rooster-Howlin' Wolf 1971
11. Do The Do-Howlin' Wolf 1971
12. Highway 49-Howlin' Wolf 1971
13. Wang Dang Doodle-Howlin' Wolf 1971
14. Sittin' On Top of The World-Cream 1968
15. Back Door Man-The Doors 1967
16. Back Door Man-Howlinâ€™ Wolf 1961
17. Wang Dang Doodle-Savoy Brown 1971
18. Rockin' Daddy-Howlin' Wolf 1954
COOL BOBBY B AND THE DOO WOP STOP ON ROCK-IT RADIO
Cool Bobby B is back in this newsletter with another
3 hour extavaganza of Doo Wop Rock and Roll from the
first decade of Rock nad Roll! Here is the playlist
of what you will hear when you select his show in our
1. Rockin' with the clock - Shirley and Lee (Opening Theme)
2. OH but she did - The El Capris
3. I'll be seeing you - 5 Satins
4. Shadows - 5 Satins
5. Someone - The Comtrails
6. Need you - Johnny Jack
7. Do you close your eyes - Josh White Jr.
8. I'm a happy man - The Jive Five
9. My Prayer - The Platters
10. While Walking - Tony & The Raindrops
11. Shu Bop - Dion
12. The Gleam in your eye - The Channels
13. Yes Sir, that's my baby - 4 Seasons
14. Just ask your heart - Frankie Avalon
15. What time is it - Jive 5
16. Greetings this is Uncle Sam - The Valadiers
17. Only have eyes for you - The Flamingos
18. There goes my baby - The Drifters
19. You must be an angel darling - 5 Satins
20. Again - The Concords
21. They Say - The Rainbows
22. Life is but a dream - The Earls
23. There goes my love - The Fantastics
24. Love you so - Ron Holden & Thunderbirds
25. Who do you love - Philly Cuzz
26. Lonely way - The Skyliners
27. The Diary - Kid Kyle
28. There's a Reason - The Cascades
29. Whenever a teenager cries - Reperata and the Del Rons
30. Fortune Teller - Bobby Curtola
31. Rama Lama Ding Dong - The Edsels
32. In the still of the night - 5 Satins
33. Dedicated to the one I Love - The Shirelles
34. Earth Angel - The Penguins
35. Never let you go - The Downbeats
36. Puddin N Tain - Alley Cats
37. Out of sight out of mind - 5 Keys
38. Doom Lang - The Tokens
39. 11th hour melody - The Rivieras
40. Moonlight Cocktails - The Rivieras
41. Big Boy Pete - The Olympics
42. Dance by the light of the moon - The Olympics
43. Need you - Donnie Owens
44. A girl named Arlene - The Tokens
45. Bing Bong - Vince Castro
46. I'd like to thank you Mr. DJ - Otis Williams & Charms
47. Endless - The Honey Bees
48. Jerry - The Minors
49. Only You - The Platters
50. Blue Moon - The Marcels
51. For Sentimental Reasons - the Cleftones
52. Gloria - The Cadillacs
53. This is my l0ve - The Passions
54. My Dream - The Platters
55. Right on the tip of my tongue - Brenda & Tabulations
56. Goodbye Mister Blues - The Mystics
57. Goodnight Baby - The Imaginations
BENNIE DINGO AND THE ROCKIN' RAUCOUS SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #5712 - 62 YEARS OF SUN ROCKABILLY.
With the recent passing a couple of days ago of
Elvis Presley's orig. Guitar Player Scotty Moore
we dug down into the archives of this show released
back in 2004 as we were celebrating the 50th anniv.
of SUN Record Rockabilly from Memphis.
12 years later we are releases it again and hope
you enjoy the show featuring some of the earliest
releases of the SUN Record Complany.
All the Rock-it Radio shows are available on CD
Each show is only $9.50 each and you can order
in bulk and shipping will never be more then $2.00.
Ask for a secure paypal invoice -- information is at:
100'S OF VINTAGE ROCK AND ROLL VIDEOS ON FILE IN
OUR VIDEO SITE AT ROCK-IT RADIO:
CHECK IT OUT AT:
COME JOIN US ON FACEBOOK !!! WE WOULD LOVE A
LIKE FROM YOU!
The Rock-it Radio Facebook Site.
HISTORY OF ROCK-IT RADIO
If you are new to Rock-it Radio and would like to learn more --
We have our History Page up as well -- telling the story of Rock-it
Radio. You can find it at:
JUNE END OF THE MONTH DRAWING OF WINNERS
ANNOUNCED FOR LAUNCHING PAD SUPPORTERS
At the end of every month on Rock-it Radio we have a
random drawing for those that have supported Rock-it
Radio by purchasing either Rock-it Radio shows through the
either the Rock-it Radio Launching pad at:
Or by going and ordering Rock-it Radio shows at:
The June 2016 Winners this month are:
Joel Dennis - Winona, Minnesota USA
Ryan Cousino - Independence, Ohio USA
Robert Meacham Jr. - China Grove, North Carolina USA
SUPER MEGA WINNER - WINNER OF 10 SHOW
OF THEIR CHOICE !!!!!!!!
Mike Lynch - Omaha, Nebraska USA
Each of you have won your choice of 3 vintage
Rock Radio programs (The Super Mega winner won 10!)
from our online store at:
or you can order Rock-it Radio Shows if you prefer on CD
You have until July 31, 2016
us know of your choices.
Congratulations and let me know what you would like to
have along with a mailing address and we will got those
items out to you. Just our way of saying Thank you for helping
support Rock-it Radio. And of course we will have October drawings
as well at the first week of next month.
|NEW RELEASES IN THE ROCK-IT RADIO EBAY STORE.|
We have new releases in our Ebay Store of Rock-it
Radio shows. Here are the descriptions below.
1. 5 CD Set of Lane Quigley's Musical Tribute and 50 year Class
Reunion of the Class of 1966 now available in our Ebay Store.
This set of shows is currently being played on Rock-it Radio.
2. Last Year's 50 year Class Reunion - Just listed and a
year behind the 5 CD set of Lane Quigley's Musical Tribute
and 50 year Class Reunion for the Class of 1965!
Now in the Rock-it Radio Ebay store at:
3. JUST RELEASED! Cool Bobby B & The Doo Wop Stop Show 3 hour
countdown of the Top 50 Requests for 2015. Check out the details
|FREE CD GIVEAWAY FOR ENTIRE MONTH OF JULY!|
FLASHBACK TO OFF THE ENGLISH COAST TO RADIO CAROLINE
AND THE BEGINNING OF OFFSHORE PIRATE BROADCASTING IN
Rock-it Radio continues to giveaway CD's for July
for orders received this entire month.
Radio Caroline DJ Simon Dee great Radio History that
brought Rock and Roll to England!
And the entire month of July if you buy any
Rock-it Radio products or vintage shows we offer we
will be throwing this one in your package for FREE!
Rock-it Radio Launching Pad : http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
Rock-it Radio Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Rock-it-Radio-Store
Order a show of Rock-it Radio at: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
Or by ordering a vintage Wolfman Jack Show at http://www.rockitradio.net/wolfman.html
Catalog orders will also receive this FREE CD.
Here is the playlist of this FREE CD OFFER!
Station: Radio Caroline
Offshore Pirate Radio Station
259 Metres Medium Wave
Location: Off the Coast -- United Kingdom
DJ's: Simon Dee & Carl Conway
Date of Broadcast: 24 April, 1964
Length: 60 minutes (digitally remastered and placed on CD
at our studios here at Rock-it Radio)
Collectable Aircheck (Actual Radio Broadcast) of Radio Caroline
which began broadcasting on Easter of 1964. Before Radio Caroline
and it's "Off the Coast" broadcasting the only Radio that
most folks in the UK could listen to was the BBC.
And possibly Radio Luxembourg in the evening -- While the BBC
had only limited shows of Pop Music -- Offshore Pirate Radio
became a popular commercial outlet to present the latest UK and
Worldwide Pop and Rock Music - a good depiction is in the April
2009 release of the Movie 'The Boat that Rocked'.
This happens to be one of our earliest broadcasts we have been
able to recover from Radio Caroline. From it's first week of
operation on 24 April, 1964 -- With DJ's Simon Dee and Carl Conway.
This being one of the earliest examples of Radio Caroline there
is not even advertisers - a very straight forward broadcast of
record announcing, ID's and music. Here is the playlist.
SONG: Blueberry Hill - Ray Conniff
Station ID: 199 Radio Caroline
SONG: Uh! Oh! The Nutty Squirrels
SONG: I Call Your Name - Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas
SONG: Side By Side - Ray Charles & Betty Carter
SONG: I Love You Because - Jim Reeves
SONG: Pushover Etta James
Simon says that's his show for the day.
Station ID: 199 Radio Caroline
Introduction by Carl Conway
SONG: Needles And |Pins - The Searchers
Next song comes from the film My Fair Lady.
SONG: With A Little Bit Of Luck - Stanley Holloway
SONG: Young And Foolish - Paul Anka
SONG: I Want To Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
SONG: They Can't Take That Away From Me - Ray Conniff
SONG: Cotton Fields - The Hi-Lo's
SONG: Don't Talk To Him - Cliff Richards
SONG: Wipeout - The Surfaris
SONG: Whispering - Nino Temple & April Stevens
SONG: I Won't Dance - Frank Sinatra & Count |Basie
Station ID: Radio Caroline on 199
SONG: Swinging On A Star - Little Eva & Dee Irwin
SONG: Never On Sunday- - Unknown Artist
SONG : I ONly Want To Be With You- Dusty Springfield
SONG: I Know - Billy J. Kramer
SONG: There'll Never Be Another You - Steve Lawrence
Hear All this great nostalgia for free, uncut and
uncensored when you. And get this FREE CD when you
order any product from Rock-it Radio for the entire
month on July 2016!
**Rock-it Radio is 100% Listener supported we have no
sponsors and the sale of our vintage radio broadcasts helps
us to stay online and pay the copyright and broadcasting
fees it takes to remain online. thank you for all your
|ANOTHER NEW FLASHDRIVE RELEASE OF OUR 50 LATEST SHOWS ON MP3.|
ROCK-IT RADIO FLASHDRIVE FOR SHOWS #5601 - 5650 NOW AVAILABLE
50 Rock-it Radio shows on Flashdrive and 80 Hours of Oldies
Rock and Roll from the Rock-it Radio Jocks! All on one Flashdrive -
Studio Quality Recording from the Rock-it Radio Studio!
Just plug into your Computer and it will play in mp3! Our
latest Flashdrive and playlist can be seen in our Ebay Store at:
Also listed in our Flashdrive website at
|ANOTHER FREE GIVEAWAY FOR JULY !!! |
GET A FREE ROCK-IT RADIO T SHIRT !!!!
LAST MONTH OFFER CONTINUES!
We have 9 great styles of Rock-it Radio T shirts and
we are giving them away for FREE also. For every order
of vintage shows or Flashdrives or Rock-it Radio shows
with a Total of $70.00 U.S. or more we will throw in a
Rock-it Radio T Shirt for FREE! We have 9 great styles to
Here is what to do to get your T Shirt --
After you order $70.00 or more in a single order for
Rock-it Radio Products - go to our T Shirt website at:
http://www.rockitradio.net/tshirt.html Choose the
style you would like ....
Then e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the
subject line type in FREE T Shirt
and then let us know what size you would like (small,
medium, Large, X Large, 2X or 3X) and we will include
that shirt with your order.
|RECRUITING FOR RADIO PERSONALITIES FOR |
Do you know your 50s and 60s Rock & Roll, Doo wop
or Rockabilly? And the ability to produce a show
We do require a playlist for this newsletter but
your show will stay online for the world for approx.
3 weeks. Unlike some stations where you broadcast one
time and it's gone forever.
If interested check out our Rock-it Radio Team page
We are also looking for writers and translators!
3 New Re introductions of lost broadcasts
We are re listing 3 shows that have not been in our Ebay store for sometime.
But we thought we would re list them today. Especially since today marks
the 50th anniversary of The Vietnam War, we have a special broadcast of
Pat Sajack (before the wheel of Fortune) when he was serving and DJing on
AFVN (Armed Forces Vietnam Network). Serving and spinning Top 40 Songs
to Military serving in Vietnam. Those that know the Movie with Robin Williams
"Good Morning Vietnam" - it's that station! you can view the playlist of
that show at:
Also, come relive New Year's Eve 1967 with BBC Radio 1 Top Gear Show with
DJ John Peel.
John Peel was one of the most fascinating 60s DJ's in the UK! Equivalent in
popularity to the United States Wolfman Jack. He also introduced much of the
60s Psychadelic Rock to the UK. In our catalog these shows are listed as
RIR #342 and RIR #343 you really get your monies worth because both items are
a 2 CD set! Click to the link to see the playlists.
RIR #342 Disc #1 John Peel Top Gear Show BBC Radio 1
RIR #343 Part II of John Peel Top Gear Show BBC Radio 1
Sales of these items along with all items in our Launching Pad site of Rock-it
Radio go to supporting Rock-it Radio and pay for licensing and online and
broadcasting fees. We thank you for your continued support.
| ROCK-IT RADIO RETAKES #1 INTERNET RADIO STATION|
FOR MAY 2016
With the excellent showing of DJ's and the talent
that they show and the music that they play at
Rock-it Radio - We are happy to report that Rock-it
Radio has regained the #1 position of most listened
to radio station over the internet according to
Top Internet Radio Stations for MAY 2016.
Even with lack of programming we still managed to
make #1 2 months in a row :)
You can follow the standings at:
STREEMA.COM PICKS UP AUDIO FEED OF ROCK-IT RADIO
Another way to tune into Rock-it Radio on your
computer is now with Streema's audio feed of our
station that picked up Rock-it Radio.
|REMINDER ON HOW TO CONTACT THE DJ'S AT ROCK-IT RADIO|
We all love our our e mails from listeners here at Rock-it
Radio. Along with requests and dedications. Earlier this year
due to the excessive spam we all were getting I stopped listing
the e mails at each shows playlist. But you can still
contact them. Just go to the Rock-it Radio DJ page and each
DJ has there e mail link underneath each bio.
You can find it at: http://www.rockitradio.net/dj.html
|COLLECTING AIRCHECKS - A HOBBY OF RADIO NOSTALGIA|
What is a Aircheck? It is simply a recording of a radio broadcast. Usually collected by Radio fans.
Come check out our webpage on collecting Airchecks.
COME REMEMBER WOLFMAN JACK !!!
Rock-it Radio has a very special way to remember Wolfman Jack.
Arguably the most iconic of American DJ's. Come check out the
Rock-it Radio Wolfman Page at:
REMEMBERING OFFSHORE PIRATE RADIO IN THE UK
In the mid 1960s it was difficult for the youth to actually listen to Rock and Roll in the UK.
The BBC actually ran only a few hours a weekend to provide the young Brits with this outlet.
At night during the week they ventured to even tune into Radio Luxembourg to get there fill, that broadcast rock and pop around the clock.
To fill this void some venture capitalists decided to bring in commercial radio aboard refitted radio ships. And anchor themselves just off into International waters off the English coast.
Radio Caroline (named after Caroline Kennedy the U.S. President's daughter at the time)
and Radio London being the most famous. Rock-it Radio has a website dedicated to their ventures and also have actual radio broadcasts available of
these offshore pirates.
We invite you to check them out our webpage at:
FINDING ROCK-IT RADIO ON THE 'TUNE IN RADIO' CELL PHONE APP.
We have had a few requests from listeners that they couldn't find us on the popular 'Tune in Radio' App. on Android and PC and iphones. Running a search of 'Rock-it Radio' will actually list 100s of Rock stations.
So, the best way to find us on this very thorough and extensive app. that
I love using myself is -
run a search on 'rockabilly' - there you will easily find
Rock-it Radio listed.
Our Tune in Radio App. webpage is also at:
|MISSED A COUPLE OF NEWSLETTERS LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS??|
THEN YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK OUR BLOG WHERE IT IS ARCHIVED.
YOU CAN CHECK OUT OUR BLOG AT:
ROCK-IT RADIO DJ PAGE...
Remember you can check out all the Rock-it Radio DJ's
and read the bios of these DJ's that make these
Rock-it Radio Shows possible at:
And don't forget for even more pictures --
there is our picture page at:
IF YOU HAVE TWITTER COME FOLLOW US THERE
If you are one that tweets then please check out and join and get our
updates on your twitter account. Our Twitter link is right below.
It is our new Twitter account and we will once again start
scrolling our messages and updates on our webpages as well.
ROCK-IT RADIO OTHER TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR
NEWS RELEASES FOR N. IDAHO, KODIAK ALASKA AND
Rock-it Radio has another Twitter account and is used for News
Alerts that come into the studio here at Studio A. For those Twitter
users that would like to follow the link is:
The feed can also be seen in our World News broadcast Webpage
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS TO THE LISTENER'S CLUB!!!!
A big welcome to the below new Rock-it Radio listeners that
joined our Listeners Club from June 16, 2016 to
July 1, 2016
We hope that you enjoy the music Rock-it Radio provides
and our playlists and information that our weekly newsletter
provides. Any comments, criticisms, kudos, compliments or
future ideas is always welcome and you can e mail me personally at:
Paul Hatton - Dearborn Heights, Michigan USA
Steve Heintz - Cranston, Rhode Island USA
Barry Simon - Montreal, Quebec Canada
Al Fulvio - Quarryville, Pennsylvania USA
Denis Loyer - Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Marcela Vitoria Neto - Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Luke Herring - Deland, Florida USA
We have gained 129 new likes in our listeners club
in our Facebook page Rock-it Radio Fan Page as well this week at:
http://facebook.com/rockitface and 51 more following us
on Twitter @Rockitradio1 .
We have added a total of 187 new members to the Rock-it Radio
Listeners Club since our last newsletter. We now have 87,272 exactly
that have joined the Rock-it Radio Listeners club.
We hope that you enjoy the rare 50's and early 60's
Rock and Roll, Rockabilly and Doo Wop (which most commercial
oldies radio stations have forgotten) that we are able to play
for you from Rock-it Radio. Remember, we are here for you!
So if you ever have any requests, dedications, comments and
suggestions we always love to hear from our listeners.
Our e mail address is:
To learn more about the Rock-it Radio Listeners Club and our Free
Newsletter please check out:
It's free and easy to join and the Rock-it Radio Newsletter is always
online at: http://www.rockitradio.net/newsletter.html
PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE GOOD WORD OF ROCK-IT RADIO!
Do you know of someone that might also like the music
of Rock-it Radio? We are desperately trying to keep this
music alive and have been doing so since 1995! Please
share the information of this station. And if you have
a website would you please consider putting a Rock-it Radio
link on your page.
There are a few to choose from in our link page at:
HOW TO ORDER OLD ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS = YOUR PURCHASES HELP US STAY ONLINE!!!
We have received many inquiries on how to order Rock-it Radio shows that are no longer in
our on archives webpage. These shows are still available on CD and mailed to you within 24
hours of receiving payment.
To help search for older shows that you may be looking for you may want to check the Rock-it
Radio blog site. Old newsletters describing the shows and playlists
are archived there and there is a menu bar on the right side that breaks down every playlist
by month. This website is: http://rock-itradio.blogspot.com
Then you may either pay by check or money order or paypal. Rock-it Radio shows are only
$9.50 U.S. each and are studio quality broadcasts that were placed on Compact Disc here at
the Rock-it Radio Studio. We have a flat rate shipping charge of $1.50 U.S. so if you order
one or several -- it is still only $1.50
U.S. shipping. And we ship worldwide, overseas orders are mailed out first class airmail.
Instructions where to send payment is at our webpage:
If you are a member of paypal (http://www.paypal.com) you can e mail directly
and let me know via e mail (email@example.com) what shows you would
like we can send you a paypal invoice within 24 hours.
When you order a Rock-it Radio show or shop at our Rock-it Radio Launching Pad you
help keep these oldies alive and help us pay the bills here at Rock-it Radio.
And at the same time -- you are not getting nothing for your donation, but actually
some of the shows and memories we hope we keep alive here at Rock-it Radio.
TOP 20 SELLERS OF THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD THIS WEEK
Week ending 7/1/2016
As you know the Rock-it Radio Store sells vintage Radio Broadcasts - Where you
hear the actual music, news and vintage advertisements - uncut and unedited
just like you would of heard
it back then. Here are the top sellers this week.
1. 50 year Class Reunion 1966 5 CD Set Lane Quigley Memory Lane Show
2. Flashdrive Rock-it Radio Shows 5501 - 5550
3. RIR #436 - Pat Sajack Armed Forces Vietnam network 3/18/1969
4. Flashdrive Rock-it Radio Shows 5401 - 5450
5. Flashdrive Rock-it Radio shows 5451 - 5500
6. Flashdrive Rock-it Radio shows 5551 - 5600
7. RIR #342 - John Peel BBC 1 12/31/1967 #1
8. RIR #644 - Dan Ingram WABC New York 6/12/1964
9. Flashdrive - Rock-it Radio Shows 5601-5650
10. RIR #642 - Elliot Field - KFWB Los Angeles 1/9/1959
11. RIR #393 - John Lennon as DJ on WNEW New York from 1974
12. RIR #270 - BBC Buddy Holly Tribute from 1965.
13. RIR #539 - Cousin Brucie WABC New York 9/7/1965
14. RIR #359 - Gus Gossert Oldies show - WPIX FM New York 1971
15. RIR #181 - Wolfman Jack - XERB Tijuana 12/8/1967
16. RIR #343 - John Peel BBC Radio 1 12/31/1967 #2
17. RIR #149 - Alan Freed WINS New York City 1/23/1957
18. RIR #195 - Charlie O'Donnell - KRLA Los Angeles 6/16/1967
19. RIR #517 - Cousin Brucie - WABC New York 11/29/1967
20. RIR #168 - Dan Ingram - WABC New York 7/22/1967 2 cd set
our Rock-it Radio Ebay Store at:
or in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad store at:
http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html(listed by date)
and in the upper left hand corner -
there is a search box where you can type in the DJ name or
Station Call letters and that information on that show will pop up.
Ordering from the Ebay store will also qualify you for the Rock-it Radio
giveaway mentioned previously in this newsletter. Sale of
these broadcasts is what keeps Rock-it Radio going and thank
you again to everyone that buys these!
Rockabilly bands looking for airplay
If you or know someone that would like airplay on Rock-it Radio we invite
you to submit your press kits to Rock-it Radio. Our website for further
Come tune into the World on your computer!
1000s of stations around the world now broadcast online. We have a
link to some of the internet top directories to help you find these stations.
Rock-it Radio Program Webpage Reminder
Remember, if the show that you want to hear is getting close to the bottom
of the list of radio shows, you should tune in as soon as you can. These shows
to have a high audio quality require a lot of internet bandwidth and memory.
And currently we can only afford the
latest shows online here at Rock-it Radio.
So, when a new show is put online it knocks the oldest one off the Rock-it Radio
archives page. Usually a show will at least last 16 to 20 days, once it is placed in
OUR SISTER STATION FIRST NATIONS BROADCASTING.
We invite you to also check out our sister station -- First Nations
Broadcasting. And tune into the rather Cool North of the Yukon and Alaska
with our very own Debbie Snowdove!
Well that is just about it for this newsletter and playlists of our latest
shows. We hope that you enjoy them.
We will do our best to keep these shows on for at least 14
days and hopefully 21 days.
All the best always,
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived Shows at:
Rock-it Radio Vintage Broadcast Store: