|Hi Rock-it Radio Listeners,|
Time for a new newsletter here on Rock-it Radio.
Quite a few things happening in August here. We have
16 new on demand shows in our program page. (Shows #6216 to
#6231) and being a new month we have a new giveaway to all
those that purchase from Rock-it Radio and help support
us - it's a vintage broadcast from Lonnie Starr the DJ
that took the place of Alan Freed after the payola scandal
at WABC in New York City.
Also, running the entire month of August it's the 20th
annual East Coast vs. West Coast Oldies Battle. Where you
the Rock-it listener decide the outcome and have a chance to
also win prizes. The ballot and details will also be in this
newsletter. So Let's Get Started!
Our shows can be heard in our archives page at:
and click to the speaker on the left to hear the show.
Remember if you are new to Internet Radio and having trouble tuning in though --
Check out our webpage to help you out at:
REMEMBER YOU CAN ORDER ANY OF THESE ROCK-IT
RADIO SHOWS ON CD!!!! NEW EASIER ORDERING!
Would you like one of these Rock-it Radio shows on CD? To
be able to play anywhere? And help support Rock-it Radio at the same time.
For complete information check out our program
ordering webpage at: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
Our shows are of course copies straight from the studio so they are studio
quality and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Or if you would rather receive an invoice let me know and we
can e mail you a copy - Just e mail us the show(s) you would like
to have and the Rock-it # to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Rock-it Radio shows stay online from 18 to 24 days and are
broadcast in MP3 Format. To tune in just click to the speaker
at our program page at:
The newest show added replaces the oldest show so if you see a
show near the bottom of the listing - you should listen as soon as
|WE COULD REALLY !!! USE YOUR SUPPORT|
Rock-it Radio is 100% Publicly supported. But when you
donate to the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad - we give you
a vintage broadcast of your choice.
100% of all sales from the Rock-it Radio Store (Launching
Pad) goes back to pay copyright fees, LLC taxes, Internet
and bandwidth costs of Rock-it Radio. Without your support
we would not exist. So. please consider a purchase at:
NOTE: ALL SHOWS BELOW CAN BE FOUND IN OUR
PROGRAM WEBPAGE -
TO TUNE IN CLICK TO SPEAKER OF THE SHOW YOU WANT
TO LISTEN TO. EITHER MP3 OR REAL PLAYER.
BOTH FORMATS ARE SUPPORTED.
PAPA WALT'S OLDIES SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW
The Oldies Show is offering up edition number five of the
Doppelganger series which features pairs of totally different
songs that have the same titles.
The playlist for Doppelganger V spans 25 years of rock music and
includes a song that was released in 2014 by a famous 1960's
PLAYLIST - Papa Walt's Oldies Show #37: Doppelganger V
1. Mexico - The Rocketones (1957)
2. Mexico - James Taylor (1975)
3. Touch Me - The Doors (1968)
4. Touch Me - Fancy (1974)
5. I'm So Glad - McKinley Mitchell (1962)
6. I'm So Glad - Cream (1966)
7. Hong Kong - The Quinns (1957)
8. Hong Kong - Screamin' Jay Hawkins (1958)
9. Because - The Dave Clark Five (1964)
10. Because - The Beatles (1969)
11. You Don't Know What You've Got - Ral Donner (1961)
12. You Don't Know What You've Got - Joan Jett (1980)
13. Lay Down - Melanie (1970)
14. Lay Down - The Strawbs (1972)
15. Mister Moonlight - Dr. Feelgood & the Interns (1962)
16. Mister Moonlight - Lenny O. Henry (1963)
17. Gypsy - The Moody Blues (1969)
18. Gypsy - Fleetwood Mac (1982)
19. Nothing But a Heartache - The Flirtations (1968)
20. Nothing But a Heartache - Neil Diamond (2014)
21. Pretty Baby - The Primettes (1960)
22. Pretty Baby - Blondie (1978)
23. Don't Bring Me Down - The Animals (1966)
24. Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra (1979)
DJ SPINNING ROCK BOOGIE AND THE MOVIN AND GROOVIN
SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #6217 - KENTUCKY pt. 3
ROCK-IT RADIO: PLAYLIST: SPINNING ROCK BOOGIE -
KENTUCKY PT. 3
Join DJ Spinning Rock Boogie for another show in his series, "Regional Round Up"
This is the show that features a particular State(s) of America, with some of the
record labels from out of that State(s), the Towns and Cities where those
labels were based, although not necessarily recorded in, and the Artists
who recorded on them.
This show takes another look at the State of Illinois with Rock and Roll,
Rockabilly, a smattering of Doo-Wop, R&B and Soul, and the regular feature
of The Smooch Spot, all from the 1950's & 1960's.
01. Intro - Medley
02. I'm Not Movin' - Paul Weatley (58) Farrall - Louisville
03. I Wanta Dance - Gary & The Detonators (61) TNT - Louisville
04. Nursery Rhyme Rock - Percy Welch & His House Rockers (57) Fran - Louisville
05. Let's Rock Tonight - Jimmy Grubbs & The Music Makers (57) MAC - Louisville
06. You Sure Look Good To Me - Shadie Oller (59) Summit - Central City
07. Rip Van Winkle - Billy Adams & The Paramounts + Georgia & The Teens (61) Fern - Ashland
08. Baby Fan The Flame - Harold Shultters & His Rocats (56) Golden Rod - Scottsville
09. The Big Noise - Harold Harper & The Jaguars (59) Janet - Manchester
10. Dynamite - Curley Sanders & The Santones (57) Concept - Elizabethtown
11. Boy She Has Gone - Hubert Barnard (60) Burdette - Richmond
12. Take Me Back - Darrell Speck & The Rebel Rousers (59) Alvic - Harrodsburg
13. Shadow Talk - Genia Merrill & The Crownsmen (63) Bur-K - Ashland
14. Freshman Queen (smooch) - Billy Huhn & The Catalinas (61) Lesley - Louisville
15. She Loves Me (smooch) - The Sultans (65) AFCO - Union
16. Only A Tear (smooch) - J. W. Warden & The Jokers (59) Simpson - Franklin
17. Forever In Love (smooch) - The Five Blacks (64) B&C - Paducah
18. Teenage Broken Heart (smooch) - Bruce Marvello & The Redcoats (59) Nikko - Lexington
19. Kathy's Gone (smooch) - Sonny Charles & The Mourning Dues (66) Joye - Covington
20. Shake Sherry - The Shadows (64) JAM - Louisville
21. I've Got A Notion - Chester & Ruby (65) Blue Angel - Smith Groves
22. Wa-Chic-Ka-Noka - Tommy Holmes (60) Cherry - Scottsville
23. Thisaway Or Thataway - Kendall Hayes (62) Palisades - Danville
24. Lover Man - Jerry Cox (59) BUZ - Louisville
25. Can't Love Nobody But You - Ralph Bowman & The Shivel Sisters (58) Royaal - Ashland
26. Daddy Frog - Big Daddy & The Little Sisters (59) Royaal - Ashland
27. Closed Chapter - The Checkmates & The Epics (64) Halt - Louisville
28. Natural Beauty - The Sultans (66) Backstage - Louisville
29. Crazy Bit - Jack Sanders (59) Cee-Gee - Louisville
30. What Good Am I Without You - The Indigos (65) COR - Louisville
31. Outro - Medley
"Can't Stop. Keep Rockin' Kid"
JAMMIN JAMES RILEY AND ROCKABILLY N BLUES RADIO
SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #6205 TRIPLE PLAY!!!
From his studios in Nashville, Tennessee Jammin'
James Riley puts together one great Rockin' Rockabilly
and Blues show for our listeners here at Rock-it Radio.
Here is the playlist.
Rockabilly N Blues Radio Hour #1
Kickoff to Summer/ Sun-Sational show: an hour of songs recorded
at Sun studios in Memphis
1. B.B.'s Boogie- B.B. King
2. Howlin' Wolf Boogie- Howlin' Wolf
3. Dorothy Mae- Joe Hill Louis
4. Just Walkin' In The Rain- The Prisonaires
5. Bear Cat- Rufus Thomas
6. Blue Moon Of Kentucky- Elvis Presley
7. Ballad Of A Teenage Queen- Johnny Cash
8. Caldonia- Carl Perkins
9. Lovin' Up A Storm- Jerry Lee Lewis
10. I Like Love- Roy Orbison
11. Waymore's Blues- Class Of '55 (Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Roy Orbison, Carl Perkins)
12. Peepin' Eyes- Charlie Feathers
13. I Want You Baby- Billy Lee Riley
14. We Wanna Boogie- Sonny Burgess
15. Everything I Do Is Wrong- Charlie Rich
16. Live It Up- Chris Isaak
17. You Can't Undo The Wrong- Dale Watson
18. About To Find Out- Margo Price
19. Trouble Bound- Jake Calypso & His Red Hot
Rockabilly N Blues Radio Hour #2
1. Powerful Stuff- Webb Wilder & The Beatnecks
2. Blood Red Moon- Elvis Cantu
3. Hambone- Rayburn Anthony
4. Everybody's Talking 'Bout The All American- JD McPherson
5. Shakin' In My Boots- Cherry Divine
6. Something's Gotta Shake- The Hi-Jivers
7. Pillow Of Gold- The Kokomo Kings
8. Rattle My Brain- Bloodshot Bill
9. Swooney- Tommy Guns
10. The Pickle- Pat Capocci
11. Janis Will Rock- Rock-A-Teens
12. Will You Willyum- Janis Martin
13. Crazy Country- Johnny Otis
14. Sweet Little Rock & Roller- Chuck Berry
15. It's Only Make Believe- Conway Twitty
16. Draggin'- The Crank-Tones
17. Kiss From You- Marcel Riesco
18. Dark Paradise- Tiger Army
19. All Women Are Bad- The Rhythm Shakers
Rockabilly N Blues Radio Hour #3
1. Baddest Girls In Town- The Devil's Daughters
2. The Fool- John Lindberg Trio
3. Havana Moon- Marcel Bontempi
4. Steel Crazy- Dave Biller & Jeremy Wakefield (with Big Sandy)
5. Cut Across Shorty- Eddie Cochran
6. Gonna Bring You Back- Jake Calypso & His Red Hot
7. Do With Me What You Want- Motel Mirrors
8. Crackin' Up- Bo Diddley
9. A Big Hunk Of Love- Elvis Presley
10. The Battle Of New Orleans- Johnny Horton
11. Rude Bad Boy- The Wise Guyz
12. Stella Gotta Fella- The Hi-Risers
13. Almost 18- Roy Orbison
14. The Actress- Marcel Riesco
15. Domino- The Cramps
16. Kalura- The Coguaros
17. Make A Grown Man Cry- Aisha Kahn
18. Queen Of Hearts- Hillbilly Moon Explosion (w/ Mark Sparky Phillips)
19. Two Timin'- Johnny Carroll
LANE QUIGLEY AND THE MEMORY LANE SHOW ON
ROCK-IT RADIO #6219
More marvelous music and merriment awaits you on the latest Memory Lane Show with your host Lane Quigley. On this week's program, Lane digs deep into his private stash of music to deliver a terrific assortment of groovy gems
from the Glory Days of the 45 RPM. You'll also try to guess this week's
Mystery Artist, and hear a handful of sound bites with the stories behind
the music from the folks who created the records. Check it out!
1. Crazy Country Hop - The Johnny Otis Show 1958
2. King Creole (Alternate Version) - Elvis Presley 1958
3. Hound Dog - Willie Mae (Big Mama) Thornton 1953
4. Heartbeat - Buddy Holly 1958
5. Operator - Brenda Holloway 1965
6. Percolator - The Champs 1959
7. Cry To Me - Solomon Burke 1962
8. Hot Dog Buddy Buddy - Bill Haley & The Comets 1956
9. MYSTERY ARTIST (Can you identify the artist??)
10. Mercy - The Collins Kids 1958
11. Suffering Mind - Guitar Slim 1954
12. I Done Got Over It - Irma Thomas 1962
13. Zydeco Boogaloo - Rosie Ledet 2005
14. Boo-Ga-Loo - Tom & Jerrio 1965
15. Lonely Drifter - The O'Jays 1963
16. When You Dance - The Turbans 1955
17. At The Club - Ray Charles 1962
18. Lovers By Night, Strangers By Day - The Fleetwoods 19
19. Seventh Son - Willie Mabon 1954
20. A Sad Goodbye - The Four Exceptions 1966
21. I'm Counting Every Tear - Eddie Holman 1962
22. Devil That I See - The Penguins 1955
MIKE TAYLOR'S ROCKABILLY SHOW WITH A SPOTLIGHT ON
FRATERNITY RECORDS ON ROCK-IT RADIO #6220
Celebrating 18 years on Rock-It Radio with a show saluting
one of the more successful indie labels, Fraternity Records
based in Cincinnati, Ohio...
1. The All American Boy - Bobby Bare 1958
2. Rubber Dolly - Bill Parsons 1958
3. Hangin' Up My Rifle - Bobby Bare 1959
4. Educated Rock and Roll - Bill Parsons 1959
5. Chili With Honey - Danny Bell & The Bellhops 1958
6. Dis-A-Itty-Bit - Robin Hood Brians 1958
7. Goody Goody Goodbye - Dale Wright 1958
8. Lovin' Up A Storm - Cecil Mack Unissued
9. Memphis - Lonnie Mack 1963
10. Makin' Love With My Baby - Richard Turley 1959
11. Hand Me Down My Rockin' Shoes - Bill Parsons 1959
12. Sailor Man - Bobby Bare 1961
13. Friction Heat - Bonnie Lou 1958
14. And Then It Happened - Bobby Wilson & The Jiveatones 1958
15. She's Neat - Dale Wright 1957
16. Rock-A-Bop - Sparkle Moore 1956
17. Killer - Sparkle Moore 1957
18. The Wild Bird - The Jiveatones 1958
19. Brooklyn Bridge - Bobby Bare 1961
20. Teardrops From My Eyes - Jimmy Jeffers 1959
21. That's My Girl - Jesse Lee Turner 1959
22. Cajun Blues - The Cajuns 1959
23. Ding Dong - The Hometowners 1959
24. Money Back Guarantee - Max Falcon 1962
25. The Skip - Arlie Nevil 1962
PETE CHASTON'S DOO WOP SHOW HERE
ON ROCK-IT RADIO #6221
Pete is one of our veteran DJs here on the Rock-it
and his Doo Wop collection is quite extensive!
If you love Doo Wop Rock and Roll but in search
of more of the obscurities along with the standards
this show just might be for you.
1. Doo-Wop All Night Long-The Blue Emotions (opening theme song) (1982)
2. Bila-The Versatones (1958)
3. Tight Skirt and Sweater-The Versatones (1958)
4. Teenage Paradise-The Volumes (1963)
5. Sandra-The Volumes (1963)
6. Zoom-The Clusters (xxxx)
7. A Love So Fine-The Chiffons (1963)
8. I Need a Girl-The Feathers (1955)
9. I Wanna Run to You-The Tellers (1961)
10. Cinderella-The Classics (1960)
SILLY SONG SEGMENT:
11. Gitarzan-Ray Stevens (xxxx)
12. Zombie Jamboree-Rockapella (1992)
SCRATCHY 45 RPMs SEGMENT:
13. Higher and Higher-The Mint Julips (from the U.K.) (1992)
14. Papa-Oom-Mow-Mow-The Persuasions (1992)
15. Oh, Starlight-The DuMauriers (1958 or '57)
16. I Was Wrong-The Moonglows (1954)
BACK TO THE CDs &/or More 45 RPMs:
17. Baby Blue-The Echoes (1961)
18. Long Tall Girl-The Carnations (xxxx)
19. Bristol Stomp-The Dovells (1961)
20. White Cliffs of Dover-The Pelicans (1953)
SLOW SONG SEGMENT:
21. Stay in My Corner (1968 version)-The Dells (1968)
22. Melba-The Dreamers (1955)
23. My Vow to You-The Blue Sky Boys (Dennis Ostrum) (1974)
24. Do You Remember-The Castelles (1954)
25. This Friendly World-Fabian (xxxx)
26. Tonight We Love-The Four Directions (1965)
27. High on a Hill-The Marcels (1973)
ROCKIN' DADDY O'S ATOMIC DOO WOP DANCE PARTY
VIA ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #6222
If you love Doo Wop with a great delivery from a
high energy fun DJ then the Atomic Doo Wop Dance
Party is for you! Come tune in and see what we mean.
Here is this show's playlist.
1. Fools Fall In Love-The Drifters
2. No No No-Bud Johnson & The Chanters
3. White Cliffs Of Dover-The Robins
4. Stormy Weather-The Four Casts
5. My Juanita-The Crests
6. I Must Be Dreamin'-The Robins
7. I Need Your Kisses-The Spaniels
8. No More Like Me-Joel Katz & The Dynamics
9. You're My Baby (And I Love You So)
10. I'll Be Forever Loving You-The El Dorados
11. Lydia-Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords
12. All I Think Of Is You-The 24th St. Wailers
13. Hot Ziggity-Clyde McPhatter
14. Foot Stomping Part 1-The Flares
15. Walking Along-The Solitaires
16. I'm Movin'-The Vanguards
17. Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean-Ruth Brown
18. Life Is But A Dream-The Harptones
19. Dream Of A Lifetime-The Flamingos
20. My Love-The Danderliers
21. What Time Is It-Jive Five
THE COOCH JOHN MINNECUCCI AND JOHN'S ATTIC OLDIES
SHOW IS ON DEMAND AT ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #6223
John's Attic where we feature classic R&B R&R Rock A Billy
& Blues songs & artists from the 40s,50s & a touch of the 60s
& sometime a little beyond.
1. I'm Your Rockin Man- Herman Manzy- 1951
2. Gas Happy Mama- Royals- 1952
3. Do You Remember What You Did- Diablos 1955
4. Empty Bottles- Robins- 1953
5. Can't We Fall In Love- Illusions- 1961
6. The Things I Use To Do- Guitar slim-1954
7. I'm Still In Love With You - Anthony & Imperials 1995
8. Most Of All- Moonglows-1954
9. What Did She Say- Solitaires-1955
10. Steam Boat- Drifters 1955
11. I Rule My House- Chuck Willis- 1951
12. On Your Mark- C Notes 1957
13. Those Love Me Blues- Ruben Siggers & Kool Cats- 1957
14. Empty Bed Room Blues- Saunders King- 1949
15. Transfusion- Nervous Norvus-56
16. Speed King- 1957 Speed King- 1957
17. Dream Time- Rosie & The Rose Buds- 1962
18. It's Only The Good Times- Tommy Edwards- 1959
19. Don't Lie To Me- Fats Domino- 1951
20. At The Club- Ray Charles- 1962
21. She's Gone With The Wind- Scarlets-1958
22. Begin The Beguine- Avalons01963
23 Near You- Jimmy Beasley-1957
24. Sometimes I'm Happy- Nate King Cole 1956
25. I Need Your Love- Down Beats- 1956
26s. I Want Her To Love Me- Larks-1961
GLEN GORDON'S MUSICAL WEB SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO
This time on the Musical Web, Glen Gordon offers up a mix
of songs about crime, police, lawyers, judges and more.
It truly is a fun show with some great songs! Now
on demand as show #6224.
01. Poor Jenny - Everly Brothers
02. Cops And Robbers - Boogaloo
03. But Officer! - Clifford Solomon
04. Slow Down Brother - Ferlin Husky
05. Sixteen Miles - Peso Dollar & the Counterfit Bills
06. Road Hog - John D. Loudermilk
07. Johnny Law - Wayne Hancock
08. Lester For Sheriff - Jerry Jaye
09. C-Percy Mercy - Ding-A-Lings
10. Casey Cop - Elgins
11. Mr. Ed Said (Crime Don't Pay In L.A.) - Michael Gardner
12. Long Tall Texan - Murry Kellum
13. Here He Comes, There They Go (Have Gun, Will Travel) - Chris Kevin
14. Go Mr Dillon - Bobby Dean
15. Draw Up The Papers - Bennie Earl
16. It's in His Briefs - Bar & Grill Singers
17. Good Morning Judge - Wynonie Harris
18. Yes Your Honor - P-Nut Butter
19. Private Eye - Wallace Johnson
20. Private Eye - Olympics
21. Private Eye - Bob Luman
22. The Fugitive - Lamar Morris
23. He's A Fugitive - Randy & The Rainbows
24. Day In Court - Varnells
25. Court Room Blues - Darby Hicks
26. The Defense Rests - Lee Ward
27. Call The Law - Danny White
28. Curfew Cops - Sonny Cole
29. Cop Car - Rick West
OTTO FUCHS & ROCKIN' THE JOINT SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO
DJ Otto Fuchs brings you some of the best, but also obscurest,
despite the well-known, of both American and British Rock & Roll
via the airwaves of Rock It Radio. Time to listen to the Rockin´
The Juke Joint Show again!
1. Hoots Moon!-Lord Rockingham´s XI
2. Start Movin´-Terry Dene
3. Idle On Parade-Anthony Newley
4. These Dangerous Years-Frankie Vaughan
5. Rockin´ At The Two I´s-Wee Willie Harris
6. Piccadilly Rock-Bill Haley & His Comets
7. The Girl Of My Best Friend-Elvis Presley
8. Put Your Head On My Shoulder-Paul Anka
9. South Of The Border-Carl Mann
10. Man Of Mytery-The Shadows
11. Livin´ High-Vince Everett
12. Marsha-Joey Castle
13. Stand By Me-Gus Backus
14. Das ist die Frage aller Fragen-Cliff Richard
15. Rote Lippen soll man küssen-Cliff Richard
16. That Lucky Old Sun-Sam Cooke
17. Kissin´ & Twisin´-Fabian
18. Golden Idol-Jody Reynolds
19. The Fire Of Love-Marty Wilde
20. Telstar-The Tornados
21. Crazy Man Crazy-Don Charles
22. Johnny Remember Me-John Leyton
23. Life-Elvis Presley
MATT THE CAT & THE JUKE IN THE BACK SHOW WITH A
TRIBUTE TO CAT RECORDS ON ROCK-IT RADIO
Matt The Cat has a thing for record labels and he loves
loading the "Juke In The Back" with 78s from one label.
This week, we do it again as we feature Cat Records,
the short-lived subsidiary of Atlantic Records. Atlantic
set Cat up to be their Rock n' Roll label, but after only
a year and a half and 18 single releases, they decided to
disband it in favor of Atco Records. During those 18
78s and 45s, Cat issued some smokin' Rhythm & Blues,
jivin' vocal groups as well as a few pop and novelty records.
Cat Records only enjoyed one national hit, "Sh-Boom" by The Chords,
but what a spectacular hit it was.
1. Swanee River Boogie - Albert Ammons & His Rhythm Kings - Mercury 1947
2. You Got To Give - Mike Gordon & The El Tempos - Cat 1954
3. Speedy Life - "Little" Sylvia Vanderpool & Mickey Baker & His Band - Cat 1954
4. Last Night - Jimmy Lewis - Cat 1954
5. Sh-Boom - The Chords - Cat 1954
6. Cooperation Pt. 1 & 2 - Price Partridge w/ Monroe Tucker Orch - Cat 1954
7. Roll Baby Roll - Floyd Dixon - Cat 1954
8. Really Satisfied - Millie Bosman w/ Jesse Stone Orch - Cat 1954
9. Tell Me - The Playboys - Cat 1954
10. Bless You - The Chords - Cat 1954 - Cat 109
11. Down Here - Rose Marie McCoy - Cat 1954
12. Dippin' In My Business - Rose Marie McCoy & Orch. - Cat 1954
13. GREAT 78 - Cross Over The Bridge - The Chords - Cat 1954
14. Hey Bartender - Floyd Dixon & His Band - Cat 1955
15. Walk That Walk - The Sheiks - Cat 1955
16. Ho Ho - Margie Day & Her Blues Destroyers - Cat 1955
17. After Hours - Erskine Hawkins & His Orch - Bluebird 1946
FROM THE NETHERLANDS - JACK VAN OERS & THE ROCKING
WINDMILL ROCKABILLY SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO #6227
The Rockin' Windmill is still turning like 45's on a pick-up.
The music in this show originates from Norway, The USA, Sweden,
Australia, The Netherlands, Germany, The UK and Belgium.
The show includes 4 songs from the new album by the German band
Black Raven. So, just turn up the volume, find your blue suede
shoes and petticoats and enjoy this Rockin' Windmill show.
1. Mailman bring me no more blues - Buddy Holly - 1957
2. Lonesome road - Go Cat Go - 1992
3. Little lovin' Marie - The Teen Cats - 1991
4. Hey doll baby - Pat Kelly & the Shamrocks - 1958
5. Rasa sajange - The Young Savages - 1965
6. Gonna rock 'n roll tonight - Carl Mann & the Kool Kats - 1957
7. Jeanette - The Castle Kings - 1962
8. High school sweethearts - The Black Knights - 2000
9. How long can she last - Black Raven - 2018
10. I've lost the sunshine - Black Raven - 2018
11. Hickery Nut Mountain - John Tolleson - 195x
12. Hey Mae - Rusty & Doug Kershaw - 1958
13. Hey Mae - Shakin' Stevens - 1980
14. Matchbox - Carl Perkins - 1956
15. My lovin' baby - Darrel Higham - 1998
16. Lovin' Lorene - Glen Garrison & the Note Kings - 1958
17. I'm gonna tell - Glenn Darren & the Krew Katz - 1999
18. Lover boy - Gene Wyatt - 1957
19. Done gone - George & Earl - 1956
20. Train to hell - Black Raven - 2018
21. Flori's superhit - Black Raven - 2018
22. Gremmie bread - Persuaders & Chuck Rio - 1969
23. Can't buy a dream - Hank's Jalopy Demons - 2007
24. Who's the fool - Lloyd Tripp & the Zipguns - 2006
25. OK, so what - Freddie North - 1961
26. Loempia - Freedom Riders - 1963
JACKIE BOND & LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL OLDIES
SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO #6228
From his studios in the UK Jackie is back this week
spinning oldies favorites from the first decade of
Rock and Roll. Here is the playlist of what you
will hear in show #6228.
1. Rock a Beating Boogie - The Esquire Boys
2. Tick Tock - Danny Mendelsohn Orch
3. I Feel Like A Million - Mamie Bradley
4. Hallelujah Let's Rock - Aber Kernon and The Terry Rendell Rockers
5. Shape Up Or Ship Out - Leon McAuliffe
6. You Threw A Dart - Ersel Hickey
7. No Love Like Mine - Frankie Sardo
8. Alabama Rock n Roll - Mabel King
9. Never Let Me Go - Mel Albert
10. Roll Baby Roll - Johnny Stark
11. Southbound Train - The Kingcats
12. Double Shot Of My Babys Love - Dale and Grace
13. Midnight Roll - Virgil Holmes
14. The Rock Is Here To Stay - Sandy Shaw and The Midtowners
15. Give Me Love - Ella Mae Morse
16. Watch Your Mouth - Troyce Key
17. Devils Den - Dwain Turley and The Tads
18. Oh What a Feeling - The Inspirators
19. Prove It - Little Anthony and The Imperials
20. Peggy Sue - John Lennon
21. Driving Me Out Of My Mind - Ronnie Baxter
22. When You Were Sweet Sixteen - Nino Tempo
23. What I'd say - Linda Gail Lewis
24. So Long Good Luck and Goodbye - Weldon Rogers
25. I'm Going Home - Cliff Edmonds
26. Good Night My Love - Jesse Belvin
TREVOR HYLAND'S ROCK AND ROLL DANCE PARTY ON
ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #6229
Trevor Hyland & The Rock And Roll Dance Party Rockabilly Show.
Featuring : Billy " Crash " Craddock, Andy Starr, Billy Adams,
Ferlin Husky and Billy Brown.
Billy " Crash " Craddock
01. Ah, Poor Little Baby.
02. Sweetie Pie
03. Lulu Lee
04. Well Don't You Know.
05. Don't Destroy Me.
06. Boom Boom Baby.
07. Rockin' Reelin' Country Style.
08. Dig Them Squeaky Shoes.
09. She's Going Jessie.
10. One More Time.
11. Round & Round.
12. Rockin' Rollin' Stone.
13. Rockabilly Special.
14. Rock Pretty Mama
15. Honey Bee.
16. You Gotta Have A Duck Tail
17. That's My baby.
18. Return Of The All American Boy.
Ferlin Husky AKA Simon Crum
19. Bop Cat Bop.
20. Slow Down Brother.
21. Don't Be Mad
22. Stand Up.
23.Stand Up, Sit Down, Shut Your Mouth.
24. Wand Dang Do.
25. Look Out Heart.
26 .Lost Weekend
27. Meet Me In The Alley Sally.
28. Did We Have A Party
29. It's All Over Now
AL COOL DADDY SMITH WITH PT. 3 TRIBUTE TO CREEDENCE
CLEARWATER REVIVAL ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #6230
This show is Part Three of my ongoing look at one of the greatest
Rock and Roll bands that existed during the late 1960s and
early 1970s... Creedence Clearwater Revival!
Their success is even more remarkable given that the group was only
together as "CCR" for four years (1968-1972) and the group's
success was almost solely dependent upon one member, John Fogerty.
The tracks played on this show will come from two albums that
they recorded in 1970, "Cosmos Factory" and "Pendulum.
The Play List is short but some tracks are quite long. It is as follows:
1.Lookin' Out My Back Door-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
2. Run Through The Jungle-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
3. Ramble Tamble-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
4. Who'll Stop The Rain-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
5.I Heard It Through The Grapevine- Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
6. Long As I Can See The Light-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
7. Hey Tonight (Live)-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1971
8. Have You Ever Seen The Rain-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
9. Chameleon-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
10. Molina-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
11. Born To Move-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
12. Pagan Baby-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
13. Rude Awakening #2-Creedence Clearwater revival 1970
14. (Wish I Could) Hide Away-Creedence Clearwater Revival 1970
20TH ANNUAL EAST COAST VS. WEST COAST OLDIES BATTLE
ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #6231
It's a Summertime tradition here on Rock-it Radio - Bill Green
and Lane Quigley face off in an East/West Showdown, where you get
to vote on your favorites round-by-round and qualify to win prizes
from the Rock it Radio store.
This year is the 20th Annual East/West Showdown on the Rockit, and
as part of the celebration Lane and Bill have invited a couple of
special surprise guests to join in the festivities.
If you haven't participated before, we know you'll have fun joining
in this year. The format is simple - There are 12 Rounds, and
in each round Lane (representing the West Coast) and Bill (East Coast)
play records that are somehow linked together. They will each
provide the backstory on the artist or the record, often including
interview clips from the performers themselves. There will be some
songs you know, and some songs that you might be introduced to for
the first time. As always, the program features a great variety
of fabulous recordings.
After listening to each pairing, you will decide on your favorite
tune from that round. At the end of the program, you will send an
email to our special email address with your 12 selections. Everyone
who enters qualifies for our drawing, with the winners getting
wonderful prizes from the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad (our popular
online emporium), courtesy of Station Manager Bennie Dingo.
You are welcome to copy-and-paste the songlist below and submit
that as your ballot, indicating your round-by-round preferences.
We usually leave the polls open for one month, but since August 31
lands on a Friday and is followed by a three-day U.S. holiday weekend,
we will keep the polls open until midnight PDT on Monday September 3.
The special email address is: email@example.com .
Have fun and good luck in the drawing. Here are this year's competitors:
ROUND 1 - GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS!
___ WEST: Pretty Girls Everywhere - Eugene Church 1959
___ EAST: Girlwatcher - The O'Kaysions 1968
ROUND 2 - COUNTRY MEETS THE BLUES
___ WEST: Release Me - Little Esther Phillips 1962
___ EAST: I Don't Hurt Anymore - Dinah Washington 1954
ROUND 3 - YOU WEAR IT WELL
___ WEST: First Name Initial - Annette 1959
___ EAST: Big Name Button - The Royal Teens 1958
ROUND 4 - MASTERS OF SAX
___ WEST: All Night Long - Joe Houston 1954
___ EAST: Handclappin' - Red Prysock 1955
ROUND 5 -WITHOUT RESERVATIONS
___ WEST: Come and Get Your Love - Redbone 1974
___ EAST: Rumble - Link Wray & His Raymen 1958
ROUND 6 -THE SHOW MUST GO ON
___ WEST: Stay With Me - Lorraine Ellison 1966
___ EAST: I Don't Want To Go On Without You - The Drifters 1964
ROUND 7 - LABELING THE ARTISTS
___ WEST: Have Love Will Travel - The Imperialites 1964
___ EAST: You Better Be a Good Girl Now - The Swans 1963
ROUND 8 - DYLAN WROTE 'EM
___ WEST: It Ain't Me Babe - The Turtles 1965
___ EAST: Blowing In The Wind - Peter, Paul & Mary 1963
ROUND 9 - PRE-ROCK & ROLL FACE OF BASS
___ WEST: My Baby Done Told Me - The 4 Bluebirds (Bobby Nunn) 1949
___ EAST: Bye Bye Baby Blues - The Ravens (Jimmy Ricks) 1946
ROUND 10 - REMEMBER WHEN
___ WEST: Those Oldies But Goodies (Remind Me Of You) - Little Caesar & The Romans 1961
___ EAST: Looking For An Echo - Kenny Vance 1975
ROUND 11 - REV 'EM UP
___ WEST: Pink Cadillac - Sammy Masters 1966
___ EAST: Black & White Thunderbird - The Delicates 1959
ROUND 12 - SPECTORESQUE
___ WEST: All Strung Out - Nino Tempo & April Stevens 1966
___ EAST: You Gave Me Somebody To Love - The Dreamlovers 1966
COME JOIN US ON FACEBOOK !!! WE WOULD LOVE A
LIKE FROM YOU!
The Rock-it Radio Facebook Site.
HISTORY OF ROCK-IT RADIO
If you are new to Rock-it Radio and would like to learn more --
We have our History Page up as well -- telling the story of Rock-it
Radio. You can find it at:
|ROCK-IT RADIO T SHIRTS - MANY DESIGNS TO CHOOSE FROM!!|
Have you seen the new full line of Rock-it Radio T shirts that have been
Released. 3 New designs by Rock-it Radio's own Jammin' Jan.
Each Rock-it Radio T shirt is only $16.00 each plus shipping. And 100% of
All monies goes to keeping Rock-it Radio Online.
Come check out the latest styles.:
Check Website for updates and availability
VINTAGE VIDEO PICK OF THE WEEK
For the week of 3 August, 2018
This week in our archives page:
This week: Carl Perkins from 1958 at the Town Hall Party
TV show singing She knows how to rock me , Whole lotta shakin ,
why I owe you , Blue suede shoes
CD DUPLICATOR DIES AND CREATES ORDER BACK UP
FOR ROCK-IT STORE ORDERS
Last Friday our CD duplicator while filling orders from the Rock-it Store sadly died. The duplicator could no longer read any master recording to make copies from. Being in Northern Idaho for a commercial grade duplicator you really cant find one in a local store. So, we would up putting a rush order on a new one. The duplicator arrived on the morning on August 3rd, and we are
back in production today. Our sincere apologies to those that have been patiently waiting. And they will be in the mail tomorrow.
AUGUST ROCK-IT RADIO FREE GIVEAWAY CD -
DJ LONNIE STARR AT WINS NEW YORK 9 JULY, 1962
Alan Freed left WINS in New York and went over to WABC but who
took this popular DJ's place just prior to the payola scandal.
It was Lonnie Starr and we are offering of show of his on WINS
from 1962 this month's giveaway for August.
If you wish to see what is in this Lonnie Starr New York broadcast CD check
it out in our Ebay Store at: https://www.ebay.com/itm/130243765355
BUT DON'T BUY IT! Get another Rock-it Radio product
from the sites below and we will send you this CD
for FREE. You can shop at the following Rock-it
The Rock-it Radio Launching Pad:
Wolfman Jack Shows.
Rock-it Radio Shows:
or our new service of Rock-it Radio shows
Or our 50 Rock it Radio shows on Flashdrive at:
Any order from any of those sites in April you will
get this CD for FREE!
NEW RELEASE -- FLASHDRIVE OF ROCK-IT RADIO
SHOWS #6101 TO #6150. OUR 15TH FLASHDRIVE
NEW RELEASE!!!!! ROCK-IT RADIO FLASHDRIVE #16!!
This includes over 75 hours of Rock-it Radio oldies programming
from shows #6151 to #6200. The Flashdrive features all these shows
in their entirety in mp3 format in studio quality and just plug into
your computer and Rock-it Away!!!! Check out #16 and it's playlist via our
Flashdrive page at http://www. rockitradio.net/flashdrive.html
or in our Ebay Store listed as:
|===============================================TWO NEW RELEASES IN THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD |
STORE AND EBAY STORE.
It's our first 2 new vintage releases for 2018.
And since Dick Biondi is our free giveaway this week.
We thought we would release 2 more shows of his on his
syndicated show of Dick Biondi's Super Gold Show from 1977.
It's an oldies show from back then aired at
WNMB Myrtle Beach, S. Carolina.
Now listed in the Rock-it Radio Launching pad
As our first South Carolina listings at:
Or our Ebay Store Listings with playlists et al at:
Part I at: https://www.ebay.com/itm/142786822785 (RIR #655)
Part II at: https://www.ebay.com/itm/142786838451 (RIR #656)
All updates and latest news on our vintage radio
broadcasts can be found in our Launching Pad Facebook
page at http://www.facebook.com/rockitpad
ROCK-IT RADIO LISTENER'S
VINTAGE BROADCASTS ON FLASHDRIVE
It's hard to believe but we realize that perhaps our
declining sales is due to Compact Discs are a
aging medium. And Flashdrives And digital is where it's
at. So, I am going to make this offer just on a trial
basis for the remainder of 2017. If you would prefer to
have Rock-it Radio shows and vintage radio shows that we
offer for sale on Flashdrive in mp3 format rather then
on CD we can provide that service here at Rock-it Radio.
Here it is how it works:
1. E mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me
know what shows you would like to have on Flashdrive.
Let's make it a minimum of 3 broadcasts. Either any
Rock-it Radio show .... or Vintage Radio Show from the
50s through 70s that we offer at:
2. The Cost: Flashdrive will cost $5.00 and each show
that you wish to have will cost $5.00 - nearly 50% CHEAPER then on
3. I will send you back a invoice within a couple of days, It will be
sent via paypal and it is not obligatory. If you change your mind
just don't pay. But it is easy to pay with any major credit card.
4. Please allow up to 7 days for me to fill the order. Once payment
is sent. In case I get swamped with this offer. Probably sooner.
I have to redigitalize all sold shows into MP3 and that takes a little
bit of time. All orders will have $3.00 postage a slight increase but
that is due to it is shipped as a package and not envelope since it will
be over a 1/4" thick.
For example you order: 3 of our Alan Freed Radio shows. And a Real Don
Steele show. A total of 4 shows - That would normally be a cost of $40.00
on CD. All together on one flashdrive so the invoice would look like
- Flashdrive $5.00
- Four Shows on Flashdrive @ $5.00 each - $20.00
- shipping $3.00
Of course if you order more shows on the flashdrive you would continue saving
as you are paying the $5.00 per show rather then $9.50.
And of course we will be adding the monthly giveaway as well.
So for a invoice again just e mail me your wants on your flashdrive for
shows on mp3 at: email@example.com
Also, check out this offer again at:
|COLLECTING AIRCHECKS - A HOBBY OF RADIO NOSTALGIA|
What is a Aircheck? It is simply a recording of a radio broadcast. Usually collected by Radio fans.
Come check out our webpage on collecting Airchecks.
COME REMEMBER WOLFMAN JACK !!!
Rock-it Radio has a very special way to remember Wolfman Jack.
Arguably the most iconic of American DJ's. Come check out the
Rock-it Radio Wolfman Page at:
REMEMBERING OFFSHORE PIRATE RADIO IN THE UK
In the mid 1960s it was difficult for the youth to actually listen to Rock and Roll in the UK.
The BBC actually ran only a few hours a weekend to provide the young Brits with this outlet.
At night during the week they ventured to even tune into Radio Luxembourg to get there fill,
that broadcast rock and pop around the clock.
To fill this void some venture capitalists decided to bring in commercial radio aboard refitted
radio ships. And anchor themselves just off into International waters off the English coast.
Radio Caroline (named after Caroline Kennedy the U.S. President's daughter at the time)
and Radio London being the most famous. Rock-it Radio has a website dedicated to their ventures
and also have actual radio broadcasts available of
these offshore pirates.We invite you to check them out our webpage at:
|VINTAGE ALAN FREED RADIO BROADCASTS AVAILABLE|
THRU THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD.
No DJ represents 50s rock and roll then that of
The Late Great Alan Freed. He truly was Mr. Rock & Roll.
And a icon in broadcasting. Rock-it Radio is blessed
enough to have actual radio broadcasts uncut and unedited
of some of these 50s shows. Here is a list and
ebay links of what we have available, with the Ebay
1. Ultra Rare Broadcasts of Alan Freed.
2. Alan Freed over WINS New York City from 5 March, 1955
3. Alan Freed over WINS New York City from 23 March, 1955
Rock and Roll Dance Party Show.
4. Alan Freed Rock & Roll Dance Party plus more from 1956
5. Alan Freed After School Rock and Roll Show from 27 Jan. 1957
over WINS New York City!
6. Alan Freed over WINS New York Rock and Roll Dance Party from
10 June, 1957.
7. Alan Freed over WABC New York City from 5 November, 1959
Just a couple of weeks before the Payola scandal breaks out.
100% of sales of these shows goes to supporting and maintaining
Rock-it Radio. The shows are remastered onto Compact Disc for
modern day convenience. And are less then $10 U.S. each and we
FINDING ROCK-IT RADIO ON THE 'TUNE IN RADIO' CELL PHONE APP.
We have had a few requests from listeners that they couldn't find us on the popular
'Tune in Radio' App. on Android and PC and iphones. Running a search of 'Rock-it Radio'
will actually list 100s of Rock stations.
So, the best way to find us on this very thorough and extensive app. that
I love using myself is -
run a search on 'rockabilly' - there you will easily find
Rock-it Radio listed.
Our Tune in Radio App. webpage is also at:
ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK ?? FOLLOW THE LATEST AT
ROCK-IT RADIO AND OUR LATEST VINTAGE BROADCAST RELEASES.
Rock-it Radio has 2 Facebook pages. One for our programming
online and notifications, and the other is for our vintage
broadcast shows for sale.
The Online Station is http://www.facebook.com/rockitface
For the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad and our latest deals and
releases you can follow us at: http://www.facebook.com/rockitpad
|MISSED A COUPLE OF NEWSLETTERS LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS??|
THEN YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK OUR BLOG WHERE IT IS ARCHIVED.
YOU CAN CHECK OUT OUR BLOG AT:
ROCK-IT RADIO DJ PAGE...
Remember you can check out all the Rock-it Radio DJ's
and read the bios of these DJ's that make these
Rock-it Radio Shows possible at:
And don't forget for even more pictures --
there is our picture page at:
IF YOU HAVE TWITTER COME FOLLOW US THERE
If you are one that tweets then please check out and join and get our
updates on your twitter account. Our Twitter link is right below.
It is our new Twitter account and we will once again start
scrolling our messages and updates on our webpages as well.
We are in our 22nd year!!! Please share the good news with your
family and friends that love original Oldies Music - We are back and
Rockin' with new shows in our program page at
Just click the MP3 speaker to the show that has your musical interest!
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS TO THE LISTENER'S CLUB!!!!
A big welcome to the below new Rock-it Radio listeners that
joined our Listeners Club from July 8, 2018 to August 3, 2018
We hope that you enjoy the music Rock-it Radio provides
and our playlists and information that our weekly newsletter
provides. Any comments, criticisms, kudos, compliments or
future ideas is always welcome and you can e mail me personally at:
Clive Tyrrell - London, UK
Ronald Rybacki - The Bronx, New York USA
David - Nags Head, N. Carolina USA
Chris Fox - Newton Head, Devon, United Kingdom
Ken Jacobson - Carson City, Nevada USA
Siegfried Tews - Frankfurt, Germany
A. Good - Williamsburg, Virginia USA
Donna Holden - Glen Head, New York USA
Kenneth Funk - Spotshead, New Jersey USA
We have gained 128 new likes in our listeners club
in our Facebook page Rock-it Radio Fan Page as well this week at:
http://facebook.com/rockitface and 3 more following us
on Twitter @Rockitradio1 .
We have added a total of 140 new members to the Rock-it Radio
Listeners Club since our last newsletter. We now have 93,348 exactly
that have joined the Rock-it Radio Listeners club.
We hope that you enjoy the rare 50's and early 60's
Rock and Roll, Rockabilly and Doo Wop (which most commercial
oldies radio stations have forgotten) that we are able to play
for you from Rock-it Radio. Remember, we are here for you!
So if you ever have any requests, dedications, comments and
suggestions we always love to hear from our listeners.
Our e mail address is:
To learn more about the Rock-it Radio Listeners Club and our Free
Newsletter please check out:
It's free and easy to join and the Rock-it Radio Newsletter is always
online at: http://www.rockitradio.net/newsletter.html
PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE GOOD WORD OF ROCK-IT RADIO!
Do you know of someone that might also like the music
of Rock-it Radio? We are desperately trying to keep this
music alive and have been doing so since 1995! Please
share the information of this station. And if you have
a website would you please consider putting a Rock-it Radio
link on your page.
There are a few to choose from in our link page at:
HOW TO ORDER OLD ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS = YOUR PURCHASES HELP US STAY ONLINE!!!
We have received many inquiries on how to order Rock-it Radio shows that are no longer in
our on archives webpage. These shows are still available on CD and mailed to you within 24
hours of receiving payment.
To help search for older shows that you may be looking for you may want to check the Rock-it
Radio blog site. Old newsletters describing the shows and playlists
are archived there and there is a menu bar on the right side that breaks down every playlist
by month. This website is: http://rock-itradio.blogspot.com
Then you may either pay by check or money order or paypal. Rock-it Radio shows are only
$9.50 U.S. each and are studio quality broadcasts that were placed on Compact Disc here at
the Rock-it Radio Studio. We have a flat rate shipping charge of $1.50 U.S. so if you order
one or several -- it is still only $1.50
U.S. shipping. And we ship worldwide, overseas orders are mailed out first class airmail.
Instructions where to send payment is at our webpage:
If you are a member of paypal (http://www.paypal.com) you can e mail directly
and let me know via e mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) what shows you would
like we can send you a paypal invoice within 24 hours.
When you order a Rock-it Radio show or shop at our Rock-it Radio Launching Pad you
help keep these oldies alive and help us pay the bills here at Rock-it Radio.
And at the same time -- you are not getting nothing for your donation, but actually
some of the shows and memories we hope we keep alive here at Rock-it Radio.
|TOP 25 SELLERS OF THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD |
FOR August 3, 2018
HERE IT IS !!! The Top 25 Countdown from the Rock-it
Radio Launching Pad http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
As you know the Rock-it Radio Store sells vintage Radio Broadcasts -
Where you hear the actual music, news and vintage advertisements -
uncut and unedited just like you would of heard it back then.
Here are the top sellers this week.
1. Lane Quigley - Class of 1968 50 Year Reunion
2. Rock-it Radio Shows #6051 to #6100 Flashdrive
3. RIR #644 - Dan Ingram WABC New York 6/12/1964
4. RIR #168 - Dan Ingram WABC New York 7/22/1967
5. RIR #426 - Dan Ingram WABC New York 7/4/1968
6. RIR #181 - Wolfman Jack XERB Rosarito, Mexico 12/8/1967
7. Flashdrive Rock-it Radio shows #6101 to #6150
8. RIR #594 - Denny Sanders WMMS Cleveland 6/30/1978
9. RIR #497 - Larry Lujack WLS Chicago 10/17/1978
10. RIR #386 - Charlie Tuna - KHJ Los Angeles 2/23/1969
11. RIR #179 - Jocko Henderson WOV New York 6/10/1957
12. RIR #267 - Arnie woo woo Ginsburg WMEX Boston 12/12/1965
13. RIR #646 - Larry Lujack WLS Chicago 8/8/1970
14. RIR #466 - 3 vintage Beatles interviews 60s.
15. RIR #410 - Dr. Don Rose KFRC San Francisco 4/4/1974
16. RIR #541 - Denny Sanders WMMS Cleveland 1/31/1978
17. RIR #355 - Real Don Steele KHJ Los Angeles 2/9/1968
18. RIR #622 - Johnny Morgan CKLW Windsor, Ontario 7/12/1967
19. RIR #396 - Humble Harv KHJ Los Angeles 9/28/1968
20. RIR #114 - Alan Freed WABC New York 11/5/1959
21. RIR #222 - Ron Britain WCFL Chicago 5/31/1970
22. RIR #393 - John Lennon as DJ at WNEW New York 1974
23. RIR #439 - 2 1965 CKLW Broadcasts Windsor Ont. Canada
24. RIR #171 - Peter Tripp WMGM New York 1/1/1960
25. RIR #495 - John R WLAC Nashville 1967 R&B countdown
If you would like to view these shows in depth you can check out
our Rock-it Radio Ebay Store at:
or in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad store at:
http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html (listed by date)
and in the upper left hand corner -
there is a search box where you can type in the DJ name or
Station Call letters and that information on that show will pop up.
Ordering from the Ebay store will also qualify you for the Rock-it Radio
giveaway mentioned previously in this newsletter. Sale of
these broadcasts is what keeps Rock-it Radio going and thank
you again to everyone that buys these!============================================
REQUEST A ROCK-IT RADIO STORE CATALOG
If you don't like ordering online but still want to have some
of the vintage radio shows from the 50s through the 70s - We
understand that. That is why we still take mail orders. You can
actually save money also in our orders if you use our coupon that
comes with every catalog - That will give your order a 25% discount!
If you would like a Rock-it Radio catalog that lists over 500 rare and rockin' radio shows with famous DJs when Radio was truly radio! Just e mail us
your mailing address and we will send it out straight away!
Our E mail address is: email@example.com
Rockabilly bands looking for airplay
If you or know someone that would like airplay on Rock-it Radio we invite
you to submit your press kits to Rock-it Radio. Our website for further
Come tune into the World on your computer!
1000s of stations around the world now broadcast online. We have a
link to some of the internet top directories to help you find these stations.
Rock-it Radio Program Webpage Reminder
Remember, if the show that you want to hear is getting close to the bottom
of the list of radio shows, you should tune in as soon as you can. These shows
to have a high audio quality require a lot of internet bandwidth and memory.
And currently we can only afford the
latest shows online here at Rock-it Radio.
So, when a new show is put online it knocks the oldest one off the Rock-it Radio
archives page. Usually a show will at least last 16 to 20 days, once it is placed in
OUR SISTER STATION FIRST NATIONS BROADCASTING.
We invite you to also check out our sister station -- First Nations
Broadcasting. And tune into the rather Cool North of the Yukon and Alaska
with our very own Debbie Snowdove!
Well that is just about it for this newsletter and playlists of our latest
shows. We hope that you enjoy them.
We will do our best to keep these shows on for at least 14
days and hopefully 21 days.
All the best always,
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org