As of February 21, 2012 the new blog for Rock-it Radio. http://www.rockitradio.net
Listing of and archiving the newsletter and playlists of our shows. Rock-it Radio has been online since 1995 and plays roots Americana rock and roll. Including Rockabilly and Doo Wop.
Monday, August 26, 2013
Rock-it Radio Newsletter for shows #4659 to #4665
Rock-it Radio since 1995 providing 50s and early 60s Rock and Roll, Doo Wop and Rockabilly music online! Come tune us in at http://www.rockitradio.net
We also have several 100 original radio shows from the first decade of Rock and Roll at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
It's been a week of thunderstorms up here in Northern Idaho and the internet has been very sporadic due to our microwave network to the internet here. But we have managed to get seven shows out this past weekend. And don't forget our Wolfman Jack giveaway show from the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad until the end of August.
============================================ REMEMBER YOU CAN ORDER ANY OF THESE ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS ON CD!!!! NEW EASIER ORDERING!
Would you like one of these Rock-it Radio shows on CD? To be able to play anywhere? And help support Rock-it Radio at the same time. For complete information check out our program ordering webpage at: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
Our shows are of course copies straight from the studio so they are studio quality and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Or if you would rather receive an invoice let me know and we can e mail you a copy - Just e mail us the show(s) you would like to have and the Rock-it # to: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== All Rock-it Radio shows stay online from 18 to 24 days and are broadcast in MP3 Format. To tune in just click to the speaker at our program page at: http://www.rockitradio.net/programs.html
The newest show added replaces the oldest show so if you see a show near the bottom of the listing - you should listen as soon as possible.
JACK VAN OERS AND THE ROCKIN' WINDMILL SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO #4659 From the Netherlands we bring you another dynamic Rockin' Windmill Show. Jack van Oers plays a selection of great songs including the Indorock song, the double spin and a classic instrumental. Besides music from the USA and Canada we also have 9 European songs from Sweden, Germany, the UK, Belgium, Finland and the Netherlands. So, turn up the volume and enjoy the ride.
1. A sweet love - The Crickets - 1959 2. My eyes are like a searchlight - Oneil Howes - 1958 3. Better not go - Ramshackle Daddies - 2003 4. Sugar drop - Terry Noland - 1958 5. Ginny Ginny - The Black Dynamites - 1959 6. I fought the law - Bobby Fuller Four - 1966 7. Somebody lied - Kim Lenz & her Jaguars - 1999 8. Pretty woman - Farris Holliman - 9. What's the reason - Kenny Parchman - 1956 10. Mach dich schon - Peter Kraus - 1958 11. Tell'em off - Onie Wheeler - 1959 12. Walking dream - Patsy Cline - 1958 13. Walking dream - Jolanda & the Bellhops - 1993 14. I cannot find a true love - Cliff Richard & the Shadows - 1961 15. Rock 'n roll Ruby - The Night Rockers - 195x 16. Devil woman - Buddy Knox & the Rhythm Orchids - 1957 17. Record hop - Tom Scott - 1958 18. My home town - The Crocats - 1989 19. Dance Franny dance - Floyd Dakil - 1964 20. Rio Grande moon - Jeff Spencer - 21. Hound dog man - Fabian - 1959 22. I sure do love you baby - Rocking-8-Balls - 2001 23. Lights out - Jerry Byrne - 1958 24. Gonna spend my time - Orella Myers - 1959 25. Blue Valley boy - Blue Valley Boys - 2006 26. Long trail - The Tigers - 1961
Jack loves to get his e mail so if you would like to contact him with a future request, comment or just to say hello you can reach him at: email@example.com
============================================== WE COULD USE YOUR SUPPORT
Rock-it Radio is 100% Publicly supported. But when you donate to the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad - we give you a vintage broadcast of your choice. 100% of all sales from the Rock-it Radio Store (Launching Pad) goes back to pay copyright fees, LLC taxes, Internet and bandwidth costs of Rock-it Radio. Without your support we would not exist. So. please consider a purchase at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
============================================== PETE CHASTON'S DOO WOP SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4660
Pete is back this week with another fantastic set of Doo Wops from the first decade of Rock and Roll. Plus with Pete you always get that Silly song segment and the scratchy 45s! Here is this week's playlist.
1. Doo-Wop All Night Long-The Blue Emotions (opening theme song) (1982) 2. Goodnight Baby-The Imaginations (1961) 3. I See a Star-The Roulettes (1958) 4. I Really Love You-The Stereos (1961) 5. Little Girl of Mine (live on Alan Freed's program on Armed Forces radio)- The Cleftones (1956) 6. Pretty Pretty Girl-The Timetones (1961) 7. Hey, Senorita-Big Sandy & The Calvanes (1998) 8. White Port & Lemon Juice-The Bel-Aires (1955) 9. Arabia-The Delcos (1963) 10. Tick, Tick, Tock-Teddy & The Continentals (1961)
SILLY SONG SEGMENT: 11. Agnes (The Teenage Russian Spy)-The Dellwoods (AKA The Sweet Sick Teens) (1961 or '60) 12. Gismo (instrumental)-Jimmy Heap (1962)
SCRATCHY 45 RPMs SEGMENT: 13. Louie, Louie-Richard Berry & Th Pharoahs (1957) 14. Baby Talk-Jan & Dean (1959) 15. You're Too Young For Me-Johnny & The Dreams (1961) 16. Candy Store Love-The Val-chords (1959)
BACK TO THE CDs &/or More 45 RPMs: 17. Pretty Little Angel Eyes-Curtis Lee & The Halos (1961) 18. Runaround-The Regents (1961) 19. Fine Fine Frame-The Continentals (1956) 20. Castle in the Sky-The Bop-chords (1956)
SLOW SONG SEGMENT: 21. Dear Lord-The Continentals (1956) 22. You Said You Loved Me-The Channels (1971) 23. Marcella-The Castelles (1954) 24. Before I Go-The Connotations (1979) 25. Moonlight-The Vanguards (1958) 26. God Only Knows-The Capris (1954)
Thanks Pete for another great week of Doo Wops! If you would like to contact Pete - he also plays amateur Doo Wop recordings also - you can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== THE ROCK-IT RADIO ROCKABILLY WEBPAGE & LINKS
============================================== AL COOL DADDY SMITH WITH A TRIBUTE TO CHRIS KENNER ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4662
This show is a tribute to unheralded but important New Orleans singer and song writer Chris Kenner. Known for two hit singles from the 1960's he had, as well, an impressive body of work that is little if ever played on today's radio. This body of work is even more impressive given his laissez faire attitude towards life in general and his career in particular. His final years were tragic and are alluded to in this show.
The play list is as follows :
1. I Have News For You-Chris Kenner 1958 2. Sick And Tired-Fats Domino 1958 3. Land Of A 1000 Dances-Wilson Pickett 1966 4. Nothing Will Keep Me From You-Chris Kenner 1961 5. Will You Be Mine-Chris Kenner 1958 6. Sick And Tired-Chris Kenner 1957 7. Grandma's House-Chris Kenner 1956 8. Rocket To The Moon-Chris Kenner 1959 9. I Like It Like That Pt.1-Chris Kenner 1961 10. I Like It Like That Pt. 2-Chris Kenner 1961 11. A Very True Story-Chris Kenner 1961 12. Packin' Up-Chris Kenner 1961 13. Something You Got-Chris Kenner 1961 14. Land Of A 1000 Dances-Chris Kenner 1963 15. Johnny Little-Chris Kenner 1962 16. That's My Girl-Chris Kenner 1963 17. Wind The Clock-Chris Kenner 1967 18. Fumigate Funky Broadway-Chris Kenner 1967 19. You Can't Beat Uncle Sam 1960 20. Don't Make No Noise-Chris Kenner 1961 21. Let Me Show You How To Twist-Chris Kenner 1962 22. She Can Dance-Chris Kenner 1964 23. Shoo Rah-Chris Kenner 1967 24. Go Through Life-Chris Kenner 1963
Thanks Al for bringing forward a mostly forgotten New Orleans artist. If you would like to write to Al with comments, or just to say hello or requests for future shows you can reach him at: email@example.com
============================================== BILL GREEN AND THE GIANT JUKEBOX IN THE ROCK AND ROLL RETRO SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO #4663
All aboard the Retro Show with the Giant Juke Box. Rock-it DJ, Bill Green, plays some fantastic tunes including the hits as well as a few you may never have heard before. It's everything from the unknown to the unforgettable. Check it out.
1) Summertime - Billy Stewart (1966) 2) Blue Winter - Connie Francis (1964) 3) Bye Bye Baby (Baby, Goodbye) - The Four Seasons (1965) 4) Just To Be With You - The Passions (1959) 5) Over The Mountain, Across the Sea - Johnny and Joe (1957) 6) Talk That Talk - Jackie Wilson (1960) 7) Little Bitty Pretty One - Thurston Harris (1957) 8) Wiggle, Wiggle - The Chestnuts (1958) 9) Wiggle, Wiggle - The Accents (1958) 10) Wiggle, Wobble - Les Cooper and the Soul Rockers (1962) 11) This Time - Troy Shondell (1961) 12) Try To Find Another Man - The Righteous Brothers (1964) 13) Find Another Girl - Jerry Butler (1961) 14) Talking About My Baby - The Impressions (1964) 15)Hide Nor Hair - Ray Charles (1961) 16) Little Girl Of Mine - The Cleftones (1956) 17) Where Or When - Dion and the Belmonts (1960) 18) Mashed Potato Time - Dee Dee Sharp (1962) 19) Grazing In The Grass - Friends of Distinction (1968) 20) Tell Me Little Girl - The Spices (1958) 21) Stop What You're Doing - Viscaynes (1961) 22) We ( Belong Together) - The Tones (1958) 23) Lover Please - Clyde McPhatter (1962) 24) Sincerely - The Moonglows (1954/55)
Bill is getting close to playing his 100th show here on Rock-it Radio! Thanks Bill for another great show of oldies. If you would like to contact Bill with comments or requests you can reach him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
============================================== TED LOUKES AND THE ROCKABILLY RHYTHM SHOW ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4665
From his studios in South Africa!!! Rock-it Radio is proud to present another rockin' set of vintage rockabilly hosted by Ted Loukes. Here is this week's playlist of this show.
01. Freight Train Boogie - The Delmore Brothers 1946 02. Red Cadillac and a Black Moustache - Warren Smith 1957 03. Have Myself a Ball - Malcolm Yelvington 1956 04. Parking In The Dark - Charles Dean 1958? 05. Tantalizin' Baby - Don Burton & the Fads 1969 06. Who's Knocking? - Junior Thompson 1956 07. Everybody's Lovin' My Baby - Charlie Feathers 1956 08. Heartbreakin' Mama - Skeets McDonald 1956 09. Let 'Er Roll - Sid King & the Five Strings 1956 10. Trucker From Tennessee - Link Davis 1956 11. Rockin' Boppin' Teenager - Jim Shaw 1962 12. Four Tired Car - Rudy Preston with the Tommy Scott Band ? 13. Black & White Thunderbird - The Delicates 1959 14. Hot Rock - Johnny Carroll 1956 15. My Buckets Got a Hole in It - Ricky Nelson 1958 16. Rock and Roll Fever - Cecil Campbell 1957 17. That's All Right - Elvis Presley 1954 18. New Shoes - Lee Denson 1957 19. Mr. Big Feet - Charlie Bop Trio 1958 20. Honey Bop - Wanda Jackson 1958 21. Red Hen Hop - The Louvin Brothers ? 22. Chick Chick - Junior Dean & The Avalons 1958 23. Long Tall Sally - Eddie Cochran 1962 24. Ooby-Dooby - Janis Martin 1956 25. 3-4 Nights - Johnny Bond ? 26. Dixie Fried - Carl Perkins 1956 27. Flipsville - Stormy Gayle ? 28. Red Hot Car - Bobby Verne 1962 29. Rock & Roll With Mom & Dad - Bill Davenport ? 30. Tick Tock - Bob Calloway 1958
============================================== ROCKIN' DADDY O'S ATOMIC DOO WOP PARTY ON ROCK-IT RADIO SHOW #4665
The Daddy O is back this week with more uptempo 50s and early 60s Doo Wop. You can't mistake Daddy O's high energy delivery to some of the coolest doo wops ever recorded. Here is this week's playlist.
1. Dancin' At The Bandstand-Royal Holidays 2. Rock n Roll's for Me-Eldorados 3. I'm Gonna Get That Girl-Vocaltones 4. Pretty Little Angel-Crests 5. Pretty Little Angel Eyes-Curtis Lee 6. People From Another World-Jive Five 7. Mope-itty Mope-Boss-Tones 8. Donna The Prima Donna-Dion 9. Gift O' Gabbin' Woman-Nutmegs 10. Mambo Shevitz-Crows 11. Sister Sookey-Turbans 12. Mohawk Squaw-Five Royales 13. Rock n' Roll Indian Dance-Little Butchie Saunders 14. Peppermint Stick-Elchords 15. Didn't It Rain-Evelyn Freeman 16. We Are Like One-Five Masters 17. Come On Home-Jumpin' Jay 18. Just For You And I-Supremes 19. Darling Be Mine-Earthquakes 20. Elephant Walk-Kings 21. Jungle Bunny-Fabulous Pearls 22. Flip Flop & Fly-Big Joe Turner 23. Rock & Roll Lily-Johnny Copeland 24. See Saw-Moonglows 25. So Long-Fats Domino
Great Doo Wop and early Rock there Ken! Daddy O will be back next week also with his Rockabilly Ranch Party show. If you have any questions or requests or comments he can be reached via e mail at: email@example.com
============================================== COME JOIN US ON FACEBOOK !!! WE WOULD LOVE A LIKE FROM YOU!
WOLFMAN JACK SHOW GIVEAWAY FOR REMAINDER OF AUGUST In a special way of saying thanks to our listeners that support Rock-it Radio. We are going to giveaway with every order a Wolfman Jack show from October 1, 1969. It is RIR #200 in our catalog. To everyone that makes a purchase in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad and orders a vintage broadcast from the Launching Pad or orders a Rock-it Radio show from these two sites. http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html or http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
GIVE THE GIFT OF NOSTALGIA IN 2013
Nostalgic Rock and Roll and Country Radio shows for sale and remastered onto Compact Disc. Economically priced and 100s to choose from of the 1950's thru the 1970s. Local and Nation wide famous DJ's and stations. Hear how Radio was. Check out the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad store at: http://www.rockitradio.net/store.html
Rock-it Radio is Publicly supported. And we rely on our listener's to keep us going. But for your donation we offer you a vintage radio broadcast or a Rock-it Radio show like we offer in our Online store.
FINDING US ON THE TUNE IN RADIO CELL PHONE APP.
We have had a few requests from listeners that they couldn't
find us on the popular 'Tune in Radio' App. on Android and
PC and iphones. Running a search of 'Rock-it Radio' will actually
list 100s of Rock stations. So, the best way to find us on this
very thorough and extensive app. that I love using myself is -
run a search on 'rockabilly' - there you will easily find
They are $16 each plus shipping. And 100% Rockin' Cotton!
Special thanks to Rock-it Radio Promoter Princess Cruz
who modeled for our T Shirts.
ROCK-IT RADIO EBAY STORE CUTS STARTING BIDS All
auction items in the Rock-it Radio Ebay store used to have a starting
bid of $9.50 in there auction vintage broadcasts in Ebay. We have cut
that amount now you can get vintage radio broadcasts in our Ebay site
for as low as $9.00 starting bid.
============================================= LET US HELP YOU TUNE IN THE WORLD OF RADIO ONLINE. We
have a list of directories that list 1000s of radio stations around the
world to help you discover the world of internet radio. Come on in and
check it out at:
============================================ IF YOU HAVE TWITTER COME FOLLOW US THERE
If you are one that tweets then please check out and join and get our updates on your twitter account. Our Twitter link is right below.
A big welcome to the below new Rock-it Radio listeners that joined our Listeners Club from August 20, 2013 to August 26, 2013.. We
hope that you enjoy the music Rock-it Radio provides and our playlists
and information that our weekly newsletter provides. Any comments,
criticisms, kudos, compliments or future ideas is always welcome and you
can e mail me personally at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fermin Gonzalez -- Cuautitlan, Mexico Ray Williams -- Lebanon Church, Virginia USA Tom Bodette -- W. Addison, Vermont USA Wayne Weimer -- Lewes, Delaware USA
And 14 that have joined us on Twitter. Making a total of
new members to the Rock-it Radio Listeners Club since our last newsletter. We now have 70,103 exactly that have joined the Rock-it Radio Listeners club.
hope that you enjoy the rare 50's and early 60's Rock and Roll,
Rockabilly and Doo Wop (which most commercial oldies radio stations have
forgotten) that we are able to play for you from Rock-it Radio.
Remember, we are here for you!
if you ever have any requests, dedications, comments and suggestions we
always love to hear from our listeners. Our e mail address is: email@example.com
SEVEN LATEST NEW RELEASES IN THE ROCK-IT
RADIO LAUNCHING PAD
Nine new releases this week in the Rock-it Radio Launching Pad. They are RIR #627 to #633. And here are the descriptions.
Purchases of these rare rock radio broadcasts help keep Rock-it
Radio Online and broadcasting the oldies you just don't hear on
the radio anymore!
big thank you to all those that purchase these broadcasts as it is our
main source of income to keep Rock-it Radio on the Air! And another
hearty thank you to all the Rock-it Radio DJ's that have been helping
out in this project of getting more playlists out so that these shows
can be released.
Even if you are not a member of Ebay you can still purchase these items online.
And then you can read the description by clicking to the title of each show available.
Then going back and if it's something you might like -- Just click to the add to
All the vintage shows we offer usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
we ask if you can please help support Rock-it Radio. The Rock-it Radio
Launching Pad store provides the funds to pay all those copyright fees,
internet bandwidth etc. that it takes to run Rock-it Radio. And these
vintage broadcasts do make wonderful nostalgic gifts as well.
With these broadcasts you actually hear it as it was broadcast on that date.
With Great DJ personalities!, Actual vintage Ads and of course the songs as well.
as they are uncut and unedited.
you go to the Rock-it Store and click to each broadcast it will show
you the playlist of each broadcast. 100% of all purchases of the Rock-it
Launching Pad goes back to Rock-it Radio to help keeping the music
alive and pay the bills that we must pay to continue broadcasting. And
their is more rare radio broadcasts that are unedited in the
HOW TO ORDER OLD ROCK-IT RADIO SHOWS = YOUR PURCHASES HELP US STAY ONLINE!!!
We have received many
inquiries on how to order Rock-it Radio shows that are no longer in our
on archives webpage. These shows are still available on CD and mailed
to you within 24 hours of receiving payment. To help search for older
shows that you may be looking for you may want to check the Rock-it
Radio blog site. Old newsletters describing the shows and playlists are archived there and there is a menu bar on the right side that breaks down every playlist by month. This website is: http://rock-itradio.blogspot.com
Then you may either pay
by check or money order or paypal. Rock-it Radio shows are only $9.50
U.S. each and are studio quality broadcasts that were placed on Compact
Disc here at the Rock-it Radio Studio. We have a flat rate shipping
charge of $1.50 U.S. so if you order one or several -- it is still only
$1.50 U.S. shipping. And we ship worldwide, overseas orders are
mailed out first class airmail. Instructions where to send payment is
at our webpage: http://www.rockitradio.net/order.html
When you order a Rock-it
Radio show or shop at our Rock-it Radio Launching Pad you help keep
these oldies alive and help us pay the bills here at Rock-it Radio. And
at the same time -- you are not getting nothing for your donation, but
actually some of the shows and memories we hope we keep alive here at
ROCK-IT RADIO IS NOW ON FACEBOOK!
Come join the Rock-it Radio Facebook Fansite. Where you can join and register and enter the discussion board, meet other Rock-it Radio Listener's and even help us grow and enter even more postings from Rock-it Radio. If you would like to join the Rock-it Radio Facebook fansite you can by going to: http://www.facebook.com/Rockitface
There you will also find links and facebook sites of the other Rock-it Radio DJ's as well.
ROCK-IT RADIO DJ'S NOW ON FACEBOOK
This past month several Rock-it Radio DJ's have started their own Facebook webpage. Here is a few links in case you want to befriend them on Facebook.
ROCK-IT RADIO WEBPAGE DEDICATED TO COLLECTING AIRCHECKS
Rock-it Radio this past week
released a new webpage on collecting airchecks or actual radio broadcast
recordings. If you would like to check it out the website address is: http://www.rockitradio.net/aircheck.html
============================================= TOP 10 SELLERS OF THE ROCK-IT RADIO LAUNCHING PAD THIS WEEK Week ending 8/26/2013
you know the Rock-it Radio Store sells vintage Radio Broadcasts - Where
you hear the actual music, news and vintage advertisements - uncut and
unedited just like you would of heard it back then. Here are the top
sellers this week.
1. RIR #393 -- John Lennon as Guest DJ WNEW New York 1972. 2. RIR #181 -- Wolfman Jack XERB Rosarito Mexico 12/8/1967 3. RIR #606 -- Vol. #1 thru #38 History of Rock and Roll 4. RIR #594 -- Kid Leo - Denny Sanders WMMS Cleveland 6/30/1978 5. RIR #567 -- Paul & Linda McCartney interview over Capital Radio London 1973 6. RIR #486 -- Emperor Rosko - Radio Caroline (UK Pirate) 1/16/1967 7. RIR #622 -- Johnny Morgan CKLW Windsor, Ontario 7/12/1967 8. RIR #278 -- Hy Lit WIBG Philadelphia 6/15/1967 9. RIR #624 -- Bob Green - WKNR Detroit 3/30/1970 10. RIR #495 -- John R (Richbourg) WLAC Nashville Tn. 1967
If you would like to view these shows in depth you can check out our Rock-it Radio Ebay Store at:
in the upper left hand corner - there is a search box where you can
type in the DJ name or Station Call letters and that information on that
show will pop up. Ordering from the Ebay store will also qualify you for the Rock-it Radio giveaway
mentioned previously in this newsletter. Sale of these broadcasts is
what keeps Rock-it Radio going and thank you again to everyone that buys
=============================================== TOP 50 NATIONS THAT ARE TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO. WEEK ENDING 8/19/2013
are always amazed at the World Wide Web and the 206 Countries that tune
us in every month online. Here are the top 50 Countries so far this
month.+ or - shows up or down how many positions from the previous week.
TOP 50 NATIONS THAT ARE TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO. 1. United States +0 2. Mexico +0 3. United Kingdom +0 4. Brazil +0 5. Canada +0 6. Italy +0 7. France +0 8. Germany +0 9. Finland +2 10. Spain -1 11. Australia -1 12. Japan +1 13. Philippines -1 14. Hungary +1 15. Netherlands -1 16. Russia +0 17. Colombia +0 18. Sweden +0 19. Argentina +0 20. Peru +0 21. Belgium +0 22. Dominican Republic +3 23. Chile +3 24. Czech Republic -2 25. Ireland -2 26. Bolivia +9 27. Switzerland +0 28. India -3 29. South Africa -1 30. Guatemala +16 31. Norway +0 32. Poland +1 33. Denmark -7 34. New Zealand +0 35. Greece +9 36. Hong Kong +2 37. Austria -5 38. Saudi Arabia -10 39. Uruguay +0 40. Thailand -10 41. Romania +1 42. Paraguay +6 43. Nicaragua -2 44. Indonesia -14 45. Panama -2 46. Serbia -11 47. China +5 48. Morocco -19 49. Portugal +1 50. Turkey +3
============================================= U.S. STATES RANKINGS TUNING INTO ROCK-IT RADIO
1. California +0 2. New York +0 3. Pennsylvania +0 4. Florida +0 5. Texas +0 6. New Jersey +0 7. Maryland +3 8. Washington +0 9. Illinois +0 10. Massachusetts -3 11. Ohio +1 12. North Carolina -1 13. Indiana +0 14. Virginia +0 15. Michigan +1 16. Tennessee +1 17. Missouri -2 18. Arizona +0 19. Colorado +1 20. Georgia +1 21. Kansas -2 22. Connecticut +1 23. Kentucky +2 24. Oregon -2 25. Alabama +1 26. Wisconsin -3 27. South Carolina +1 28. Louisiana +1 29. Minnesota +2 30. Iowa -3 31. Nevada +2 32. Nebraska +2 33. Nevada -5 34. Nebraska +2 35. Arkansas +2 36. Oklahoma -4 37. Utah -2 38. West Virginia +0 39. New Mexico +1 40. New Hampshire +1 41. District of Columbia -2 42. Hawaii +2 43. Maine -1 44. Idaho -1 45. Montana +0 46. Vermont +3 47. Mississippi +0 48. Alaska -2 49. Wyoming -1 50. South Dakota +0 51. North Dakota +0
Rockabilly bands looking for airplay
If you or know someone that would like airplay on Rock-it Radio we invite you to submit your press kits to Rock-it Radio. Our website for further information is: http://www.rockitradio.net/airplay.html
============================================ Latest openings at Rock-it Radio.
============================================ Rock-it Radio Program Webpage Reminder
if the show that you want to hear is getting close to the bottom of the
list of radio shows, you should tune in as soon as you can. These shows
to have a high audio quality require a lot of internet bandwidth and
memory. And currently we can only afford the 30 latest
shows online here at Rock-it Radio. So, when a new show is put online
it knocks the oldest one off the Rock-it Radio archives page. Usually a
show will at least last 16 to 20 days, once it is placed in the
============================================ Come Join the Rock-it Listener's Club
to join our Listeners Club?? And be notified when new shows are playing
on the Rock-it. If you are not a member of our listeners club it is
really easy to join... just go to our main website at: http://www.rockitradio.net and
click the button that reads... "click here to be on our mailing list"
at the top of the page. When you click there leave your e mail address
and you are in...it's free and it gives you the playlists and news on
our latest shows.
============================================ OUR SISTER STATION FIRST NATIONS BROADCASTING.
We invite you to also check out our sister station -- First Nations Broadcasting. And tune into the rather Cool North of the Yukon and Alaska with our very own Debbie Snowdove!